- 4BC Ashes call-to-arms
- 4BC FRN Calendar
- Nelson Mandela died aged 95
- YouTube Crisis
- The Rolling Stones 14 On Fire Tour
- Having issues streaming 4BC?
- 4BC Line-up for 2014
- Boulder blocking highway
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Paul on Greg Cary calls time out Won't miss Greg at all, can now leave my radio on 4bc all day now that Greg and Mary have gone. more
- Phil on The Rolling Stones 14 On Fire Tour Good on them. But perhaps they should have called their tour "The Steel Wheelchair tour". LOL. more
- Nathan on YouTube Crisis I remember seeing that "highly trained monkeys" error message back in 2007. Haven't seen it for a long time though. more
- bob gallagher on Greg Cary calls time out Greg Carey, you will be missed. A great talent, thinker and communicator, Brisbane radio will be a lesser place without ... more
- Margaret Battock on Greg Cary calls time out GaryI will miss your intelligence and unbiased opinions that you give to your guests as well as to your many listeners.Your ... more
- Paul on Greg Cary calls time out Greg, I am going to miss your line when you open your show...life is rich. It epitomises your approach to life. Your well ... more
- peter on Greg Cary calls time out greg is an absolute gentleman, a true friend, as well the most fair and intelligent presenters, hoping all the best in the ... more
- David on Vicious magpie I've just been for a job intro', in Broadmeadows! There's a pair of nesting Magpies, in the area! As I was crossing the ... more
- Sharni Steel on YouTube Crisis Google deserves to burn forever in the firey pits of Hades. I am still looking for a viable alternative to google services, ... more
- Anthony on Green Ant Bite Treatments I think the new line up is just great. Hopefully we will now have unbiased political talk back radio as talk back radio ... more
- Nicki on Green Ant Bite Treatments A quick and easy one Plaese???// more
- Susan Mooney on 12 things about Ben Davis What is happening to Moyd Kay?. He and Loretta are great together. Get someone else for mornings I have never heard of the ... more
- Diane on 4BC's Drive host for 2014 Why did 4bc put Ian Skippen on the radio not a fan of him cant stand him all he does is talk about himself he is the worst ... more
- Kaylyn on Greg Cary calls time out Well greg my mother listened to your grandfather and now im listening to you ( not much longer though ) it will be a person ... more
- Kaylyn on 12 things about Ben Davis welcome Ben.. more
- Mark Edmiston on Greg Cary calls time out Greg ,the voice of Qld , you have entertained and informed us.I regard you as a friend and look forward to you next ... more
- Winsome Gardner on Greg Cary calls time out Just want to wish Greg Carey all the best. I will miss his morning show. He is the best on radio by far. He is well-read ... more
- jacqui on 50 years of The Seekers hi seekers thanks for last nights concert was really fun and happylove Jacqui more
- Jack2967 on Bieber's graffiti - will it stay or go? He'll never clear it up (because we won't make him), and he'll never sing at the Christmas carols (thank goodness). Just ... more
- Bob Lord on 'Qlders don't want more pollies' NewmanThe reason it didn't come up when 70000 Qlders had their say on a long term plan for Qld is since the Jo era ... more
Graham Stafford asks questions
A man convicted but later cleared of murdering Queensland schoolgirl Leanne Holland says he has not been contacted since police finished reviewing the case.
Graham Stafford served nearly 15 years behind bars for the 1991 murder of 12-year-old Leanne, whose battered body was found in bushland near her family's Goodna home, west of Brisbane.
His conviction was later quashed, prompting a review that took police two years to complete.
Mr Stafford, an ex-boyfriend of Leanne's older sister, says he hasn't heard from the Director of Public Prosecutions since the review wrapped up.
"Whether that's a good sign I don't know," he told the ABC on Monday.
He said he was hoping for closure for his and Leanne's families.
"It'd be great for both families to be able to move on and just live out their lives knowing that there was nothing more to be achieved," he said.
The review included forensic tests at the Holland family's home and involved police who were not part of the original investigation.
In 2009, the Court of Appeal set aside Mr Stafford's conviction because of a procedural matter. However it said a jury could reasonably convict him and ordered a retrial.
But in 2010, then Director of Public Prosecutions Tony Moynihan SC decided against pursuing it.
He cited reasons including that Mr Stafford had served his sentence and been deemed fit for release back into the community, and that almost 20 years had passed since the offence, which had adversely affected the state of evidence.
The family of the murdered girl would know.
They would have read his body language and tone.they believe he is guilty and have always done so . This and the evidence against him -lies told to police - her blood in the car - strange route when going to work the next 2 days etc
Don't overcomplicate it !John Harris Monday 24 December, 2012 - 9:19 PM
Graham, no news is good news. Nothing to stop you calling the DPP, if you want but I'd suggest leaving sleeping dogs lie.James W Wednesday 5 September, 2012 - 4:33 PM
This is an absolute disgrace....you cannot have police investigate into serious matters against their own!!!! Why haven't the CMC used their wonderful powers and held hearings into the police handling of this case....oh that's right because police work at the CMC also....we need an honest inquiry into this matter now before poor Graham suffers injustice yet again!!!Debbie Wednesday 5 September, 2012 - 2:21 PM
i heard grahams story on 4bc today and then read the about it on Australian story. this whole case and the way it was bought about has to have an inquiry into it. the police need to reopen this case esp in light of the evidence that has been put forward by graham Crowley. it has similarities to the Chamberlain case where they supposedly found blood in the boot of their car and then made up a story to frame her. the police don't want to reopen this case as it will show that they have either been very careless and possibly negligent in their approach and may put some high profile people in a bad light.steven waters Wednesday 5 September, 2012 - 10:50 AM
I believe that Graham did`nt kill Leanne. It is so frustrating that the police are taking so long to do anything further with the case.I hope they do do something that will defininately clear Graham. Leo - DrewvaleLeo Monday 3 September, 2012 - 12:02 PM