- VIDEO: Terrorist discussion
- Origin support
- Suzuki comp - LAST CHANCE
- Premier announces Telethon
- Beatles Day
- Shock win for Blues
- Must Do Brisbane
- The Federal Budget
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Ash Gulati on Calls for Island bridge OMG still no bridge, I thought it will be due for maintenance soon... since how long the residents been yelling for one... ... more
- Cheryl on Calls for Island bridge Dear readers.Russell Island is defianetly growing.Why because the demand of affordable land is sadly becoming unavailable.I ... more
- CHARLES on New banknotes Like to see just plenty of $100 notes shared around.. more
- Karen on Boland back for Brisbane I would listen in the mornings if Warren Boland STAYED, otherwise NO!!!! more
- mal moon on 30 pubs in 30 days I would like to get the sound track from 30 pubs in 30 days more
- jodi on New banknotes tacky looking, surely they can put these amazing Australian's on notes that don't look like so cartoony, i think its the ... more
- Reg on Boland back for Brisbane Great to hear that at least 4BC knows Warren's value. ABC really lost the plot when they dumped him. I'm just at a loss to ... more
- Rita on Calls for Island bridge If you would like to support Russell Island Queensland please join Russell Island Queensland Bridge supporters on Facebook. ... more
- Rita on Calls for Island bridge Russell Island is a community & part of the RCC & should be treated as such. If they need a better solution to transport ... more
- Geoff Emerton on Beatles Day Without any doubt, the biggest sporting event in the world is the Hockey World Cup. How come there is no mention of it? more
- Noela Fulcher on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Is there a DVD out of all those hilarious songs you play on Saturday afternoons? more
- http://vietbongda.com/ on The Federal Budget Only an auto insurance professional can Concern and warning your non owner auto insurance policies qualification for your ... more
- James Wise on Crime corner Whiskey au Go Go A murderer was sent around to my mother in Mount Morgan the same day. Truth all buried under National Security, the U.S. ... more
- Bob Lord on Shock win for Blues Great game that both sides deserved to win. Hopefully another come from behind series win by Qld. more
- work from home on Has the welfare system broken? Or take advantage of some of the already existing online marketplaces for arts and crafts, and instantly reach huge ... more
- MI40 Review on Ashes clean-sweep We are now handing out Nearly a dozen dogecoins for the fortunate winner of a weblog site owner with the picked prize code. ... more
- despicable me 2 unicorn birthday cake on Magnetic 'Crime' Island For those who have absolutely nno clue which halloween costume to select for your kid, you may desire to consider selecting ... more
- Josef on Sweet Poison Make sure to keep a list of the merits and minuses regarding the different types of field glasses you're sincerely ... more
- Water Damage Hamtramck on NY hospital evacuated So, you should hire a service that deodorizes the property.However, I cannot stress enough that turning off the Mac - Book ... more
- looking For electrical work on ADHD misdiagnosis Learn fundamental information about energy saving timers to get started with your own light timer. The education of an ... more
Find a home for Betty
4BC Weekend Nights: The Lost Dogs’ Home contacted John Scott to highlight the case of Betty the dog who cannot seem to get adopted.
Betty the terrier mix is an older lady, around nine-years-old. With a face that’s full of character, Betty has been awaiting a new home at our Warra Shelter in Bracken Ridge for six weeks. We really want to find her a loving home in time for Christmas.
We find that dogs of Betty’s age are often overlooked, in favour of pups and young adults. However we know that, for the right person (someone perhaps of mature age like Betty herself), she would make an excellent companion.
Don’t be put off by Betty’s age: she is in good health and still enjoys regular walks. We’re sure that, given half the chance, Betty would be quite at home on a couch – or a lap (Betty’s a bit large to be the ideal lap dog, but she doesn’t think so!).
Betty has many good years ahead of her yet – and don’t believe you can’t teach an old dog new tricks!
Betty has a sweet nature and just wants a home to call her own, with a special someone to give her the love and attention she deserves. We know she will give that love back a thousand-fold to the person who gives her a chance.
Staff at our Warra shelter are very fond of Betty and it breaks their hearts to see people constantly pass her by. Most of the dogs up for adoption find a new home in a few days, but every now and then dogs like Betty take much longer, and we need help to reach a wider audience to find her a home.
It would be fantastic if 4BC could assist us in finding Betty a forever home, as well as promoting the other dogs and cats for adoption at our shelters in Willawong and Warra. Now is a great time to adopt from The Lost Dogs’ Home: we are offering half-price adoptions at the shelters for the month of December. To adopt at 50% off, people must successfully complete our free, online Pet Licence test at www.petlicence.com.au, and bring the certificate in with them.
All dogs and cats are desexed, vaccinated and microchipped.
For more information on Betty, please call Shelter Manager Jodie Addamo on 0418 341 492.