- Nelson Mandela died aged 95
- YouTube Crisis
- The Rolling Stones 14 On Fire Tour
- Having issues streaming 4BC?
- 4BC Line-up for 2014
- Boulder blocking highway
- Mary Collier Press Release
- Bieber's graffiti - will it stay or go?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- bob gallagher on Greg Cary calls time out Greg Carey, you will be missed. A great talent, thinker and communicator, Brisbane radio will be a lesser place without ... more
- Margaret Battock on Greg Cary calls time out GaryI will miss your intelligence and unbiased opinions that you give to your guests as well as to your many listeners.Your ... more
- Paul on Greg Cary calls time out Greg, I am going to miss your line when you open your show...life is rich. It epitomises your approach to life. Your well ... more
- peter on Greg Cary calls time out greg is an absolute gentleman, a true friend, as well the most fair and intelligent presenters, hoping all the best in the ... more
- David on Vicious magpie I've just been for a job intro', in Broadmeadows! There's a pair of nesting Magpies, in the area! As I was crossing the ... more
- Sharni Steel on YouTube Crisis Google deserves to burn forever in the firey pits of Hades. I am still looking for a viable alternative to google services, ... more
- Anthony on Green Ant Bite Treatments I think the new line up is just great. Hopefully we will now have unbiased political talk back radio as talk back radio ... more
- Nicki on Green Ant Bite Treatments A quick and easy one Plaese???// more
- carole green on Mary Collier Press Release Sorry but you have lost me also. Mary, Peter, Greg, Gary were all great. You can keep the rest mostly and I will go ... more
- Leeonie on Mary Collier Press Release What are you doing 4bc , you have let go the best presenters in radio, Yes we need to be informed but it is in how it is ... more
- Susan Mooney on 12 things about Ben Davis What is happening to Moyd Kay?. He and Loretta are great together. Get someone else for mornings I have never heard of the ... more
- Julia Mackintosh on Mary Collier Press Release Mary you will be greatly missed by 4BC listeners. You were delightful and you and Peter Dick were amazing as a team. Not so ... more
- Dean on Mary Collier Press Release I stopped listening to 4BC when they dropped the continuous call team. more
- Sue Perry on Mary Collier Press Release Absolutely shattered! Mary, I have loved listening to you! Yoou and Peter were my saviours during my drive time in the ... more
- jan on Mary Collier Press Release What have you done to a once great radio station. My dial is off 4bc for good more
- Sandra on Mary Collier Press Release Oh my, What is happening at 4BC. I've been a listener for some time now and I know the station has changed bigtime. It's not ... more
- judith on Mary Collier Press Release Good. Now for some talent with Loretta more
- Jim Seaton on Mary Collier Press Release Too many changes and media releases can not remove listeners doubts of poor culture st1116Greg Mary Peter Gary ... more
- Graham from Kuraby on Mary Collier Press Release Mary, you and Peter filled my mornings. Your honesty was great and I will miss all your stories. I will forever love 4bc but ... more
- Shan on Mary Collier Press Release What is going on at 4BC or what is Fairfax doing to our station.Will really miss Greg & Gary. Bring Kim Mothershaw back. ... more
Dr Hungerford on fluoride
4BC Mornings: Greg Cary and Dr Carole Hungerford talk about the implications of fluoride in our water system.
Do you think we need fluoride in our water?
Fluoride is completely unacceptable. It impairs the brains ability to function efficiently. The official unit of measurement for water purity is electrical conductivity. Pure water is an insulator and cannot conduct electricity. So if a filtration process produces water that has a low conductivity then that must be a pure form of water. Right. Unfortunately that is sales BS and a disgraceful lie. Filtered water may have a lower turbidity and be clearer and have less toxic substances like Fluoride Lead Zinc Chlorine Strontium and many others but it may be more genetically harmful than the original water before filtration through invisible substances that do not affect conductivity. Reverse osmosis is a massive industry and the leader in the water filtration arena. It uses a plastic membrane with holes so small that only water molecules can penetrate. But again that is far from the truth. Derivative molecules from the plastics also penetrate and they do not affect the conductivity because they are also an insulator. These derivative molecules attach to the human body and produce the same effect as an oestrogen molecule. The effect is produced from plastics surfactants and detergents. It has exactly the same effect on the body as taking oestrogen supplements. This is not speculation. It was scientifically proven in many respected laboratories including the department of agriculture and CSIRO. The study was triggered when a lake in the NT contained male crocodiles that had no functional genitals and the species was dying. Does that bring the current gender bending situation that is so painfully obvious and prevalent into perspective. But it doesnt make the female species any stronger. It distorts their natural evolution as much as males. Stock plants fish and second generation humans. I dont know. Deliberate sabotage. Irrefutably.Genetic Destruction Through Water Monday 12 November, 2012 - 2:33 PM
I am appalled at the government adding fluoride to our water. Fluoride has been scientifically proven to be toxic when ingested into the body. Forced mass medication is a crime as far as I'm concerned. I self authorised a tax deduction for the expenses of having a reverse osmosis filter installed to remove the fluoride from my water.Mr Jay Friday 9 November, 2012 - 4:50 PM
This is scary. This poison given to pregnant women, new born baby's in bottle water (boiling water does not get rid of flouride)young children. It's crazy. My tooth paste says do not give to children under 6 years old. DO NOT SWALLOW. If call poisons info centre. flouride in water gets flushed down the toilet, watered gardens, showers washing dishes, washing machines. only the tiniest bit of water that splashes on our teeth as we drink does any good. rest gets flushed into oceans and river ways. It will now be in food in clothes, absorbed in your skin in the shower and in drinks. We are looking at a mass overdosingRobert Smith Friday 2 November, 2012 - 9:47 AM
It is the greatest health disaster of this century! It must me stopped. The mass medication of the population is un-acceptable!Yvette Muir Friday 2 November, 2012 - 9:13 AM
Are you aware that the Fluoridation Regulation 2008 lists only 3 compounds of fluorine to be added to water supplies, NaF, Na2SiF6 & H2SiF6 - very specific. I have FOI's from round Australia listing ingredients in tested 'fluoride' mixes before addition to water, some are arsenic, cadmium, lead, zinc, copper, iron, mercury, aluminium & URANIUM-238. Great stuff to ingest, it is toxic INDUSTRIAL WASTE. It continues to build up in the body. Did you know a northern NSW council was fined in court for dumping fluoride mix in their rubbish tip? A good definition of insanity - 'fluoride' mix is poison in a rubbish tip, S6/7 dangerous goods when transported to the water reservoir, but healthy in our water supply!?anthony Thursday 1 November, 2012 - 8:06 PM
There was no referendum held in Queensland. They just dumped this in our water on the justification that it is safe and effective. Clearly it is not. There have been no safety studies done in Australia. The current health minister recognised this prior to the election he lost, but now chooses to ignore. My local councillor Scot Driscole refuses to discuss this with me despite telling me prior to the election that he would do so after the election. Good to hear Dr Carol confirm the views of Dr Paul Connett and Dr William Hirzy. Anna Bligh mislead the public by saying that Townsville kids had 65% less tooth decay than Brisbane kids. The data does not show that. You cast doubt on that last time you spoke with Dr Paul Connett.
Gregg would you please get the current health minister to debate Dr Paul Connett and justify how he can continue with the fluoridation of our water supply?Ray Burrows Thursday 1 November, 2012 - 11:01 AM