- Looking back: RSPCA pets
- Ban work emails, after hours
- Drug syndicate smashed
- Save Brisbane's history
- Electricity savings on way
- GE Money vulnerable
- Whooping cough more resilient
- Dog toilets for Brisbane airport
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Mini Clean on Cleaning baths a 'manly' way Wow this is an amazing 23 second video! it is definitely easy to use and very manly indeed! but i like it. It sure can clean ... more
- James W on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" mick, even David T agrees that my comment was sensible, it got him talking again. more
- Gordon Heelan on Save Brisbane's history Do you think the Bonded Store Buildings should be saved and heritage listed?Yes I do as history is a important part of our ... more
- Bob Lord on Electricity savings on way So the plan is to increase the risk of blackouts because people aren't prepared to pay for the excellent electricity service ... more
- Bob Lord on “$80 billion black cloud" Major infrastructure investment occurring in Qld over the past few years before LNP according to the Commission of Audit:1. ... more
- Gus Nathan on Vale, Haydn Sargent Really sad to learn of Hayden Sargent's passing away. Ever since our arrival in Australia in 1975, we tuned to 4 BC daily ... more
- David T. on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" Yes James, I'm waiting for you to say something sensible. more
- James W on “$80 billion black cloud" So the $4Bn per year we pay in interest could pay for so many schools, so many klms of roads and so many hospitals. What do ... more
- James W on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" mick, AUstralia had never had AAA from all 3 major ratings agencies before Rudd was PM, FACT. more
- Warren on Live webcam over Brisbane River. I would like to use your webcam. Seeing what you and your guests look like in the studio adds enjoyment to listening to ... more
- mick on Colmslie saves it's Fish Factory Khushdeep ring Rudd's missus she is supposed to be the guru in placing people into jobs at a great expense to the taxpayer. more
- mick on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" the recent state labor governments are the ones who have lost the aaa ratings in recent years. In Fact the most Triple A ... more
- mick on Obesity a personal issue? Jack2967 obesity in itself can be the symptom of many other chronic illnesses and the result of medications used to treat ... more
- Where is it? on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC What's happened to Fresh on Sunday? Disappeared when the CCT returned. Are you going to put it on at a different time?Would ... more
- victor Madison on Promising signs for HIV cure I want to say hello to the world at large, I am very grateful for the good deeds DR.OGODOMEN did for me, I was a HIV ... more
- Elisa Jed on MiniMovers fleet sabotaged Did they find the person that sabotaged the moving trucks? This is definitely a hard time to lose so many trucks. I think ... more
- Annie Johnston on Boland back for Brisbane Warren, it is so good to see you are back on the radio. 4BCs gain is ABC's loss. And what a loss it is! Your league of ... more
- Steve Yeppoon on Boland back for Brisbane Driving out to work this morning and planning to listen to Warren for the 3 hour drive. Disappointed to learn Warrens not on ... more
- James W on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" Gone quite quiet again David T. more
- Bob Lord on Mobile tech leading way Ah. Just a little. Currently 2 smartphones, 2 tablets and a laptop make use of a cable broadband, home wifi and a portable ... more
Dear Prime Minister: explain
4BC Drive: Prime Minister Julia Gillard says she is the target of a smear campaign that boils down to nothing and has challenged her opponents to present any evidence of wrongdoing over events that took place 20 years ago.
For the second time in three months, Ms Gillard has publicly addressed questions about her conduct as a Slater Gordon solicitor in the 1990s when she did some legal work on an Australian Workers Union (AWU) account.
"This whole campaign of smear actually boils down to absolutely nothing," she told reporters in Werribee, west of Melbourne.
"Anybody's got an allegation of wrongdoing by me of any substance; please feel free to put it."
Listen: Shadow Attorney General, Senator George Brandis has told Gary Hardgrave she has much more to explain.
Never said such a thing. Typical right wing looney statement made based on zero facts.
I'm starting to feel sorry for the LNP. The ineptitude of the CanLie QLD branch and the complete policy free zone of the Feds.
And still waiting for someone to come out and state what Ms Gillard is supposed to have done wrong 20 years ago.
Anyone?Bob Lord Monday 26 November, 2012 - 1:33 PM
Bob Lord you can not see what she has done wrong and yet claim you studied law.CRY FREEDOM Monday 26 November, 2012 - 12:00 PM
No she is not the victim of a campaign of smear documented evidence is mounting. Abbott was a victim of her lying campaign of gender abuse and sexist vilifying along with the rest of the yes ministers no matter what, who support this misandrist.mick Monday 26 November, 2012 - 8:20 AM
THE FAMOUS NOSE IS GETTING LONGERRonny Of Brighton QLD Sunday 25 November, 2012 - 10:48 AM
Even after an alcoholic fraudster and the ex-boyfriend "reveal all" there is still zero, zip and zilch to say that our PM did anything wrong two decades ago.
But the opposition will continue to dump buckets of mud convincing Gillard haters that they are right - wasting your time there fellas. Gillard lovers will shrug and say "She truly is the toughest PM ever.". Swinging voters are more interested in what affects them - education, health, taxes, wealth or lack thereof.
Meanwhile the refugees keep on arriving and both sides sink deeper into a seeming-less bottomless pit as they try to prove they are the toughest.Bob Lord Sunday 25 November, 2012 - 7:20 AM
Last of the Mohicans. Last of the free thinking humans. You have built your own cesspool of shit and now you wallow in it with oblivious disregard for what you have lost and what you once were. As an honourable human being I was obliged to do all I could to enlighten you to the tragic destiny that awaits you if you did not change. I dedicated over three years of my life to that cause and only that cause. I have achieved absolutely nothing but I do not regret a single day of effort. From average citizen to prime minister from garbage collector to journalist to mathematician you are in reality all the same. You all know what is in store but choose immediate personal reward above the long-term security of your own children. Where once there was an abundance of great men amongst our species now not even shadows of great men exist. With the exception of a small minority you disgust me. As far as I am concerned the sooner you kill each other and allow your masters to control you like dogs the better. You deserve nothing more. You are far too stupid pathetic violent and destructive to be allowed to control your own destiny.Your Time Has Come Saturday 24 November, 2012 - 5:22 PM