- Nelson Mandela died aged 95
- YouTube Crisis
- The Rolling Stones 14 On Fire Tour
- Having issues streaming 4BC?
- 4BC Line-up for 2014
- Boulder blocking highway
- Mary Collier Press Release
- Bieber's graffiti - will it stay or go?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Phil on The Rolling Stones 14 On Fire Tour Good on them. But perhaps they should have called their tour "The Steel Wheelchair tour". LOL. more
- Garry Parmenter on Mary Collier Press Release The Mr W favourite teams in no particular order have been Jamie Dunn and Ian Coulter, Moyd and Loretta, Peter Dick and Mary ... more
- Krystyna on Mary Collier Press Release Highly intelligent; quick witted and so knowledgeable. You engaged a diverse range of listeners, and I believe you carried ... more
- Jason & Lissy on Mary Collier Press Release HOPE THE 4BC 2014 LINEUP GETS MANY MORE LISTENERS IAN SKIPPEN, LORRETTA RYAN AND THE TEAM GO WELL MANY YOUNGER LISTENERS ... more
- Nathan on YouTube Crisis I remember seeing that "highly trained monkeys" error message back in 2007. Haven't seen it for a long time though. more
- bob gallagher on Greg Cary calls time out Greg Carey, you will be missed. A great talent, thinker and communicator, Brisbane radio will be a lesser place without ... more
- Margaret Battock on Greg Cary calls time out GaryI will miss your intelligence and unbiased opinions that you give to your guests as well as to your many listeners.Your ... more
- Paul on Greg Cary calls time out Greg, I am going to miss your line when you open your show...life is rich. It epitomises your approach to life. Your well ... more
- peter on Greg Cary calls time out greg is an absolute gentleman, a true friend, as well the most fair and intelligent presenters, hoping all the best in the ... more
- David on Vicious magpie I've just been for a job intro', in Broadmeadows! There's a pair of nesting Magpies, in the area! As I was crossing the ... more
- Sharni Steel on YouTube Crisis Google deserves to burn forever in the firey pits of Hades. I am still looking for a viable alternative to google services, ... more
- Anthony on Green Ant Bite Treatments I think the new line up is just great. Hopefully we will now have unbiased political talk back radio as talk back radio ... more
- Nicki on Green Ant Bite Treatments A quick and easy one Plaese???// more
- carole green on Mary Collier Press Release Sorry but you have lost me also. Mary, Peter, Greg, Gary were all great. You can keep the rest mostly and I will go ... more
- Leeonie on Mary Collier Press Release What are you doing 4bc , you have let go the best presenters in radio, Yes we need to be informed but it is in how it is ... more
- Susan Mooney on 12 things about Ben Davis What is happening to Moyd Kay?. He and Loretta are great together. Get someone else for mornings I have never heard of the ... more
- Julia Mackintosh on Mary Collier Press Release Mary you will be greatly missed by 4BC listeners. You were delightful and you and Peter Dick were amazing as a team. Not so ... more
- Dean on Mary Collier Press Release I stopped listening to 4BC when they dropped the continuous call team. more
- Sue Perry on Mary Collier Press Release Absolutely shattered! Mary, I have loved listening to you! Yoou and Peter were my saviours during my drive time in the ... more
- jan on Mary Collier Press Release What have you done to a once great radio station. My dial is off 4bc for good more
Dear Prime Minister: explain
4BC Drive: Prime Minister Julia Gillard says she is the target of a smear campaign that boils down to nothing and has challenged her opponents to present any evidence of wrongdoing over events that took place 20 years ago.
For the second time in three months, Ms Gillard has publicly addressed questions about her conduct as a Slater Gordon solicitor in the 1990s when she did some legal work on an Australian Workers Union (AWU) account.
"This whole campaign of smear actually boils down to absolutely nothing," she told reporters in Werribee, west of Melbourne.
"Anybody's got an allegation of wrongdoing by me of any substance; please feel free to put it."
Listen: Shadow Attorney General, Senator George Brandis has told Gary Hardgrave she has much more to explain.
Never said such a thing. Typical right wing looney statement made based on zero facts.
I'm starting to feel sorry for the LNP. The ineptitude of the CanLie QLD branch and the complete policy free zone of the Feds.
And still waiting for someone to come out and state what Ms Gillard is supposed to have done wrong 20 years ago.
Anyone?Bob Lord Monday 26 November, 2012 - 1:33 PM
Bob Lord you can not see what she has done wrong and yet claim you studied law.CRY FREEDOM Monday 26 November, 2012 - 12:00 PM
No she is not the victim of a campaign of smear documented evidence is mounting. Abbott was a victim of her lying campaign of gender abuse and sexist vilifying along with the rest of the yes ministers no matter what, who support this misandrist.mick Monday 26 November, 2012 - 8:20 AM
THE FAMOUS NOSE IS GETTING LONGERRonny Of Brighton QLD Sunday 25 November, 2012 - 10:48 AM
Even after an alcoholic fraudster and the ex-boyfriend "reveal all" there is still zero, zip and zilch to say that our PM did anything wrong two decades ago.
But the opposition will continue to dump buckets of mud convincing Gillard haters that they are right - wasting your time there fellas. Gillard lovers will shrug and say "She truly is the toughest PM ever.". Swinging voters are more interested in what affects them - education, health, taxes, wealth or lack thereof.
Meanwhile the refugees keep on arriving and both sides sink deeper into a seeming-less bottomless pit as they try to prove they are the toughest.Bob Lord Sunday 25 November, 2012 - 7:20 AM
Last of the Mohicans. Last of the free thinking humans. You have built your own cesspool of shit and now you wallow in it with oblivious disregard for what you have lost and what you once were. As an honourable human being I was obliged to do all I could to enlighten you to the tragic destiny that awaits you if you did not change. I dedicated over three years of my life to that cause and only that cause. I have achieved absolutely nothing but I do not regret a single day of effort. From average citizen to prime minister from garbage collector to journalist to mathematician you are in reality all the same. You all know what is in store but choose immediate personal reward above the long-term security of your own children. Where once there was an abundance of great men amongst our species now not even shadows of great men exist. With the exception of a small minority you disgust me. As far as I am concerned the sooner you kill each other and allow your masters to control you like dogs the better. You deserve nothing more. You are far too stupid pathetic violent and destructive to be allowed to control your own destiny.Your Time Has Come Saturday 24 November, 2012 - 5:22 PM