- PM's Indonesia visit a 'cover-up'
- League great to face test
- Meninga: "I did something wrong"
- Legionnaires' past case: link
- Taliban peace talks
- Airport makes Virgin agreement
- Meagher killer gets life
- Socceroos through to finals
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Bob Lord on PM's Indonesia visit a 'cover-up' Fantastic you screaming great idiot, Abbott.So you think you can tell another country what they can do? They've already told ... more
- James W on Taliban peace talks Talking Cry, it's what grown ups do to resolve issues. more
- James W on Aus jobless rate 5.5% The rate's been measured the same way forever, so we have relatively low unemployment. 3 X AAA Credit Ratings, modest ... more
- Bob Lord on Beattie calls on Hawke Well done ColeneI'm pleased you are learning. And thanks for all the additional info on exactly what other countries are ... more
- malley mal on Meninga: "I did something wrong" SO CONFUSING DUMB, so he DID do wat he DID DO but hes MAD at media for DOING the wrong thing? is that rite? more
- CRY FREEDOM on Taliban peace talks WTF more
- Dale Mellor on Meninga: "I did something wrong" Finally a journo that treats everyone equal and calls it how it is! Well done. Great article. more
- Bob Lord on Beattie calls on Hawke MIDWINTER BALL WRAPUPA great night for politicians, journos and business legends at this charity event. Julia attended ... more
- Bob Lord on Meninga: "I did something wrong" I'm so jealous. These blokes have all the fun while I would struggle to ever be awake at 1.00 am anymore.Onya Mal - keep ... more
- Colene on Beattie calls on Hawke Some sailient points from the Bloomberg web site will clarify, that there is little impact expected. Let us just remember ... more
- Craig on Beattie calls on Hawke Gee Bob, you should be a stand up comedian, you are so funny, hope you will be as funny in a few months time. more
- Carbon Crap on Beattie calls on Hawke @Bob the carbon tax will stay no matter who is in office, the fact that the Labor sellouts know this because they know whats ... more
- it was all a dream on Meninga: "I did something wrong" a father and coach of elite sporting team to be found illegally behind the bar in notorious sleazy youth nightspot in the ... more
- Luke Townson on Meninga: "I did something wrong" This article just proves how much of a legend Malreally is. What a character. Great that the Queensland team are relaxed ... more
- Paul Adcock on Aus jobless rate 5.5% Add about another 7% to that when factoring in the number of casual workers unable to get enough hours per week. Some people ... more
- Bob Lord on Beattie calls on Hawke Another Tony Abbott Carbon Tax lie has come to the fore with China starting to institute Carbon trading schemes. Tony once ... more
- Bob Lord on Beattie calls on Hawke RichardI'm certainly aware that Tony is a precious little poo and not up to the harsh world of politics. more
- Richard on Beattie calls on Hawke Bob, if you want to help improve the ALP's chances of winning at least one seat, it would do you and the PM well to stop ... more
- kernel fudpucker on Beattie calls on Hawke Gee I wonder if September will bring in the New World Order and the Satanic global leader, The Antichrist! more
- Bob Lord on Meagher killer gets life Sometimes I don't get it. The Judge says "I have no choice but to sentence you ....."I'd be saying "It gives myself and the ... more
Dear Prime Minister: explain
4BC Drive: Prime Minister Julia Gillard says she is the target of a smear campaign that boils down to nothing and has challenged her opponents to present any evidence of wrongdoing over events that took place 20 years ago.
For the second time in three months, Ms Gillard has publicly addressed questions about her conduct as a Slater Gordon solicitor in the 1990s when she did some legal work on an Australian Workers Union (AWU) account.
"This whole campaign of smear actually boils down to absolutely nothing," she told reporters in Werribee, west of Melbourne.
"Anybody's got an allegation of wrongdoing by me of any substance; please feel free to put it."
Listen: Shadow Attorney General, Senator George Brandis has told Gary Hardgrave she has much more to explain.
Never said such a thing. Typical right wing looney statement made based on zero facts.
I'm starting to feel sorry for the LNP. The ineptitude of the CanLie QLD branch and the complete policy free zone of the Feds.
And still waiting for someone to come out and state what Ms Gillard is supposed to have done wrong 20 years ago.
Anyone?Bob Lord Monday 26 November, 2012 - 1:33 PM
Bob Lord you can not see what she has done wrong and yet claim you studied law.CRY FREEDOM Monday 26 November, 2012 - 12:00 PM
No she is not the victim of a campaign of smear documented evidence is mounting. Abbott was a victim of her lying campaign of gender abuse and sexist vilifying along with the rest of the yes ministers no matter what, who support this misandrist.mick Monday 26 November, 2012 - 8:20 AM
THE FAMOUS NOSE IS GETTING LONGERRonny Of Brighton QLD Sunday 25 November, 2012 - 10:48 AM
Even after an alcoholic fraudster and the ex-boyfriend "reveal all" there is still zero, zip and zilch to say that our PM did anything wrong two decades ago.
But the opposition will continue to dump buckets of mud convincing Gillard haters that they are right - wasting your time there fellas. Gillard lovers will shrug and say "She truly is the toughest PM ever.". Swinging voters are more interested in what affects them - education, health, taxes, wealth or lack thereof.
Meanwhile the refugees keep on arriving and both sides sink deeper into a seeming-less bottomless pit as they try to prove they are the toughest.Bob Lord Sunday 25 November, 2012 - 7:20 AM
Last of the Mohicans. Last of the free thinking humans. You have built your own cesspool of shit and now you wallow in it with oblivious disregard for what you have lost and what you once were. As an honourable human being I was obliged to do all I could to enlighten you to the tragic destiny that awaits you if you did not change. I dedicated over three years of my life to that cause and only that cause. I have achieved absolutely nothing but I do not regret a single day of effort. From average citizen to prime minister from garbage collector to journalist to mathematician you are in reality all the same. You all know what is in store but choose immediate personal reward above the long-term security of your own children. Where once there was an abundance of great men amongst our species now not even shadows of great men exist. With the exception of a small minority you disgust me. As far as I am concerned the sooner you kill each other and allow your masters to control you like dogs the better. You deserve nothing more. You are far too stupid pathetic violent and destructive to be allowed to control your own destiny.Your Time Has Come Saturday 24 November, 2012 - 5:22 PM