- Palmer walks out on interview - again
- Man backstrokes in puddle
- Major storm and flash flooding
- Pauline Hanson to stand at next state election
- QANTAS Retro fit
- G20 Brisbane Blog
- Colour Me Brisbane
- 4BC Comprehensive G20 coverage
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Rita on Calls for Island bridge Join our fight to bridge Russell Island. Looking for all land, investment owners/ rate payers of Russell Island. We have a ... more
- Welcome to Australia on G20 Brisbane Blog Dignitaries, honoured guests, ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to Australia. Some of the finest minds in the world have ... more
- Terry on Calls for Island bridge It's fairly obvious why the council and State Government have not proceeded with the bridge. It would mean that they would ... more
- Rita on Calls for Island bridge Barge/ ferry fees are continuously climbing (barges now $100 return), leaving residents unable to afford to continue to ... more
- Jeff Deslandes on Jeff Deslandes For those interested in my story...It's now October 2014, still have regular booster injections of my vaccine, remain free ... more
- John on Calls for Island bridge RITA the Bridge Majority all know you are for the Bridge. The bridge to Bribie has made it the most unique pristine life ... more
- Rita on Calls for Island bridge Reg, I am all for a bridge to Russell Island... It is well over due/ the only solution to fix the ongoing parking & ... more
- Reg Southern on Calls for Island bridge I'm with Rita too. The bridge to Bribie Island is destroying Bribie Island. The whole reason for moving here and living ... more
- From Ebola to military on our streets on Ebola tests return negative First and foremost is the potential threat. Every time the virus infects a new host it mutates and becomes stronger. At the ... more
- Dirty Harry on Terror suspect planned to behead police The Victorian police are nationally renowned for firing the warning shot into the chest of the alleged criminal. Not once ... more
- Justin on Terror suspect planned to behead police If a bikie did this there'd be no holding back. But a Muslim, oh no, "Islam is peaceful, he acted alone." But then again, ... more
- Its decision time on Terror suspect planned to behead police Consider these issues. The Ukraine, Malaysian Airlines, Ebola, ISIS and Syria. Considered in isolation they all assist the ... more
- CRY FREEDOM on Terror raids in Australia Thanks labor for letting them in by the boat loads. more
- Gutless Wonders on Terror raids in Australia How do you sleep at night. How can you look into your childrens eyes and not accept the fact that your actions are ... more
- All stand in applause for WA on Terror raids in Australia How clever is WA. We should all take of our hats to their extraordinary contribution. The WA division of Fairfax radio is ... more
- Australia is a nation under siege on Terror raids in Australia When foreign or domestic enemies attack or seek to undermine Australia, government is the first line of defence. When ... more
- John on Calls for Island bridge Phillip ISLAND, Bribie ISLAND ask any of there locals, they still say mainlanders, what a rediculous arguement if you build ... more
- John on Calls for Island bridge I'm with you Rita, Two words for me , Bribie Island still pristine where locals enjoy living and touries can't get enough ... more
- John on Calls for Island bridge I agree totally with Walter. A bridge will destroy the uniqueness of Russell Island. It appears that the almighty dollar is ... more
Dear Prime Minister: explain
4BC Drive: Prime Minister Julia Gillard says she is the target of a smear campaign that boils down to nothing and has challenged her opponents to present any evidence of wrongdoing over events that took place 20 years ago.
For the second time in three months, Ms Gillard has publicly addressed questions about her conduct as a Slater Gordon solicitor in the 1990s when she did some legal work on an Australian Workers Union (AWU) account.
"This whole campaign of smear actually boils down to absolutely nothing," she told reporters in Werribee, west of Melbourne.
"Anybody's got an allegation of wrongdoing by me of any substance; please feel free to put it."
Listen: Shadow Attorney General, Senator George Brandis has told Gary Hardgrave she has much more to explain.
Never said such a thing. Typical right wing looney statement made based on zero facts.
I'm starting to feel sorry for the LNP. The ineptitude of the CanLie QLD branch and the complete policy free zone of the Feds.
And still waiting for someone to come out and state what Ms Gillard is supposed to have done wrong 20 years ago.
Anyone?Bob Lord Monday 26 November, 2012 - 1:33 PM
Bob Lord you can not see what she has done wrong and yet claim you studied law.CRY FREEDOM Monday 26 November, 2012 - 12:00 PM
No she is not the victim of a campaign of smear documented evidence is mounting. Abbott was a victim of her lying campaign of gender abuse and sexist vilifying along with the rest of the yes ministers no matter what, who support this misandrist.mick Monday 26 November, 2012 - 8:20 AM
THE FAMOUS NOSE IS GETTING LONGERRonny Of Brighton QLD Sunday 25 November, 2012 - 10:48 AM
Even after an alcoholic fraudster and the ex-boyfriend "reveal all" there is still zero, zip and zilch to say that our PM did anything wrong two decades ago.
But the opposition will continue to dump buckets of mud convincing Gillard haters that they are right - wasting your time there fellas. Gillard lovers will shrug and say "She truly is the toughest PM ever.". Swinging voters are more interested in what affects them - education, health, taxes, wealth or lack thereof.
Meanwhile the refugees keep on arriving and both sides sink deeper into a seeming-less bottomless pit as they try to prove they are the toughest.Bob Lord Sunday 25 November, 2012 - 7:20 AM
Last of the Mohicans. Last of the free thinking humans. You have built your own cesspool of shit and now you wallow in it with oblivious disregard for what you have lost and what you once were. As an honourable human being I was obliged to do all I could to enlighten you to the tragic destiny that awaits you if you did not change. I dedicated over three years of my life to that cause and only that cause. I have achieved absolutely nothing but I do not regret a single day of effort. From average citizen to prime minister from garbage collector to journalist to mathematician you are in reality all the same. You all know what is in store but choose immediate personal reward above the long-term security of your own children. Where once there was an abundance of great men amongst our species now not even shadows of great men exist. With the exception of a small minority you disgust me. As far as I am concerned the sooner you kill each other and allow your masters to control you like dogs the better. You deserve nothing more. You are far too stupid pathetic violent and destructive to be allowed to control your own destiny.Your Time Has Come Saturday 24 November, 2012 - 5:22 PM