- Boland back for Brisbane
- Stolen passports
- Michael Jackson's lovechild?
- Brisbane markets lend a hand
- LIVE NRL returns to 4BC
- Siege: Police injured
- Cate Blanchett wins
- Qantas plane collision
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- marty on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Great to see the call team back, sack the idiot who took it off, l stopped listening on the weekend, now l'm back , ... more
- Vicki Franklin on Brisbane markets lend a hand Thank you for the team from Brisbane Markets, Lindsay Transport and all associated wholesalers,growers and drivers who ... more
- Peter on Calls for Island bridge I feel the non resident rate payers are already paying for the bridge when my rates are 50% more with no services than my ... more
- Kim on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Shame that Fatty & John Gibbs aren't on anymore. At least they talked football & not the garbage the Continuous Call Team ... more
- David T. on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" James, are you familiar with the concept of Union blackmail? That is the reason Toyota initially agreed to the exhorbitant ... more
- Wazza on NRL Broadcast Petition Thank God sense has prevailed and the continuous call team is back on 4BC for 2014 at least. Whomever made the decision to ... more
- http://wiki.8bitklubben.dk on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Apprecciate this post. Lett me try it out. more
- Graeme on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Good move. Hopefully the person who made the decision to drop the coverage last year has been sacked.G4F6W7 more
- Anthony on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Good one 4BC. Saves me having to stream it this year. A good management decision. Congrats more
- bil gilmourl on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Goodon you 4bc. Almost gave 4bc away and was listening to 2gb on internet radio. Great call with ray hadley and the gang, ... more
- joseph on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Thanks 4BC - a great decision - I'll be listening to 4BC all weekend from now on! more
- marion j heiman on David Hobson: Bang Bang can some one tell me the name of Mr. Hobson's newest album...something about a red rose? is it available in the U.S.? He is ... more
- William Sheehan on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Very please to hear that the Continuous Call Team have returned to the Big BC, I can now leave the computer on weekends more
- James Styles on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Having Distant Relatives Living in Queensland means that i have 4BC to Thank for Returning Rugby League to the Airwaves. more
- lee on Schapelle Corby, released weather evidence was produced or withheld,she was found guilty by indonesian law.she paid the price and now is free,on ... more
- harry on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC thank you 4bc for the return of the big man show.now,it"s up to the broncs,titans and cowboys to deliver the goods for us ... more
- James W on Qantas plane collision Guess who's at the top of the company's hit list? more
- James W on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Sweet more
- Dave Witham on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC YES,YES,YES, Finally a great decision from 4BC . Bring on the big mun !!!!!!!!! more
- James W on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" mick, your powers of comprehension haven't improved any, I see. Let me spell in it out for you, I will type very slowly for ... more
Dear Prime Minister: explain
4BC Drive: Prime Minister Julia Gillard says she is the target of a smear campaign that boils down to nothing and has challenged her opponents to present any evidence of wrongdoing over events that took place 20 years ago.
For the second time in three months, Ms Gillard has publicly addressed questions about her conduct as a Slater Gordon solicitor in the 1990s when she did some legal work on an Australian Workers Union (AWU) account.
"This whole campaign of smear actually boils down to absolutely nothing," she told reporters in Werribee, west of Melbourne.
"Anybody's got an allegation of wrongdoing by me of any substance; please feel free to put it."
Listen: Shadow Attorney General, Senator George Brandis has told Gary Hardgrave she has much more to explain.
Never said such a thing. Typical right wing looney statement made based on zero facts.
I'm starting to feel sorry for the LNP. The ineptitude of the CanLie QLD branch and the complete policy free zone of the Feds.
And still waiting for someone to come out and state what Ms Gillard is supposed to have done wrong 20 years ago.
Anyone?Bob Lord Monday 26 November, 2012 - 1:33 PM
Bob Lord you can not see what she has done wrong and yet claim you studied law.CRY FREEDOM Monday 26 November, 2012 - 12:00 PM
No she is not the victim of a campaign of smear documented evidence is mounting. Abbott was a victim of her lying campaign of gender abuse and sexist vilifying along with the rest of the yes ministers no matter what, who support this misandrist.mick Monday 26 November, 2012 - 8:20 AM
THE FAMOUS NOSE IS GETTING LONGERRonny Of Brighton QLD Sunday 25 November, 2012 - 10:48 AM
Even after an alcoholic fraudster and the ex-boyfriend "reveal all" there is still zero, zip and zilch to say that our PM did anything wrong two decades ago.
But the opposition will continue to dump buckets of mud convincing Gillard haters that they are right - wasting your time there fellas. Gillard lovers will shrug and say "She truly is the toughest PM ever.". Swinging voters are more interested in what affects them - education, health, taxes, wealth or lack thereof.
Meanwhile the refugees keep on arriving and both sides sink deeper into a seeming-less bottomless pit as they try to prove they are the toughest.Bob Lord Sunday 25 November, 2012 - 7:20 AM
Last of the Mohicans. Last of the free thinking humans. You have built your own cesspool of shit and now you wallow in it with oblivious disregard for what you have lost and what you once were. As an honourable human being I was obliged to do all I could to enlighten you to the tragic destiny that awaits you if you did not change. I dedicated over three years of my life to that cause and only that cause. I have achieved absolutely nothing but I do not regret a single day of effort. From average citizen to prime minister from garbage collector to journalist to mathematician you are in reality all the same. You all know what is in store but choose immediate personal reward above the long-term security of your own children. Where once there was an abundance of great men amongst our species now not even shadows of great men exist. With the exception of a small minority you disgust me. As far as I am concerned the sooner you kill each other and allow your masters to control you like dogs the better. You deserve nothing more. You are far too stupid pathetic violent and destructive to be allowed to control your own destiny.Your Time Has Come Saturday 24 November, 2012 - 5:22 PM