- VIDEO: Terrorist discussion
- Origin support
- Suzuki comp - LAST CHANCE
- Premier announces Telethon
- Beatles Day
- Shock win for Blues
- Must Do Brisbane
- The Federal Budget
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Ash Gulati on Calls for Island bridge OMG still no bridge, I thought it will be due for maintenance soon... since how long the residents been yelling for one... ... more
- Cheryl on Calls for Island bridge Dear readers.Russell Island is defianetly growing.Why because the demand of affordable land is sadly becoming unavailable.I ... more
- CHARLES on New banknotes Like to see just plenty of $100 notes shared around.. more
- Karen on Boland back for Brisbane I would listen in the mornings if Warren Boland STAYED, otherwise NO!!!! more
- mal moon on 30 pubs in 30 days I would like to get the sound track from 30 pubs in 30 days more
- jodi on New banknotes tacky looking, surely they can put these amazing Australian's on notes that don't look like so cartoony, i think its the ... more
- Reg on Boland back for Brisbane Great to hear that at least 4BC knows Warren's value. ABC really lost the plot when they dumped him. I'm just at a loss to ... more
- Rita on Calls for Island bridge If you would like to support Russell Island Queensland please join Russell Island Queensland Bridge supporters on Facebook. ... more
- Rita on Calls for Island bridge Russell Island is a community & part of the RCC & should be treated as such. If they need a better solution to transport ... more
- Geoff Emerton on Beatles Day Without any doubt, the biggest sporting event in the world is the Hockey World Cup. How come there is no mention of it? more
- Noela Fulcher on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Is there a DVD out of all those hilarious songs you play on Saturday afternoons? more
- http://vietbongda.com/ on The Federal Budget Only an auto insurance professional can Concern and warning your non owner auto insurance policies qualification for your ... more
- James Wise on Crime corner Whiskey au Go Go A murderer was sent around to my mother in Mount Morgan the same day. Truth all buried under National Security, the U.S. ... more
- Bob Lord on Shock win for Blues Great game that both sides deserved to win. Hopefully another come from behind series win by Qld. more
- work from home on Has the welfare system broken? Or take advantage of some of the already existing online marketplaces for arts and crafts, and instantly reach huge ... more
- MI40 Review on Ashes clean-sweep We are now handing out Nearly a dozen dogecoins for the fortunate winner of a weblog site owner with the picked prize code. ... more
- despicable me 2 unicorn birthday cake on Magnetic 'Crime' Island For those who have absolutely nno clue which halloween costume to select for your kid, you may desire to consider selecting ... more
- Josef on Sweet Poison Make sure to keep a list of the merits and minuses regarding the different types of field glasses you're sincerely ... more
- Water Damage Hamtramck on NY hospital evacuated So, you should hire a service that deodorizes the property.However, I cannot stress enough that turning off the Mac - Book ... more
- looking For electrical work on ADHD misdiagnosis Learn fundamental information about energy saving timers to get started with your own light timer. The education of an ... more
Daylight Saving Time
4BC News: Daylight saving begins in half of Australia early on Sunday morning, while the rest of the country will resist putting their clocks forward.
NSW, Victoria, South Australia, Tasmania and the ACT will move onto daylight saving at 2am local time.
Meanwhile, Queensland, Western Australia and the Northern Territory will remain on standard time.
New Zealand started daylight saving last weekend.
Guide: Daylight Saving Time
If it's midday in Queensland, what time is it elsewhere in Australia?
How will times change on Sunday, October 7?
Brisbane and the rest of Queensland: Will not change.
Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra and Hobart will be:
- 1 hour ahead of Brisbane
- Half an hour ahead of Adelaide
- 1.5 hours ahead of Darwin
- 3 hours ahead of Perth
- 2 hours behind New Zealand
The difference between sunrise/set and civil twilight as shown on www.ga.gov.au (Geoscience Australia) proves that the duration between sunrise/set and civil twilight is only a few minutes longer in Melbourne than Brisbane.
Not hours, not even a quarter of an hour.
I have the tables uploaded to my Twitter page, click on pictures within @marcusdsfacts and get the facts.Marcus Fitz-Gerald Friday 12 October, 2012 - 9:43 AM
No Bob Lord has not said that, CRY got it wrong, close but wrong. You, as usual are just wrong.Bob Lord Wednesday 10 October, 2012 - 1:45 PM
Surely Bob Lord has not said he was a lawyer, my understanding was he worked in Admin for the Justice Department.Gayle Wednesday 10 October, 2012 - 12:21 PM
That's clearer. SO, during the trial did you turn the lights on later at night or did you still turn them on during daylight.
It's unusual and unfortunate that you had to go to school so early. These days better transport means that children mostly no longer walk to school.Bob Lord Wednesday 10 October, 2012 - 9:05 AM
I forgot that there was dumb arses like Bob Lord who reads these blogs and do not have the ability to comprehend what is the actual message, so I will make it more simplistic for him. I remember going through the trial as a kid, getting dressed to go to school when it was dark outside and having the lights turned on inside, that really saves on the electrical bill. Is that clearer for you Bob, and you have mentioned in the past that you were a lawyer and have worked for the public service. Scary thought when you can not comprehend simple posting, but it explains why you swallow the ALP propaganda, you can not analyse what is being said.CRY FREEDOM Wednesday 10 October, 2012 - 7:51 AM
A mate from Victoria who owns a business said today. "If Qlders hate daylight saving so much and they all say they do why do they keep asking if they can go home from work early to get some work done."Bob Lord Tuesday 9 October, 2012 - 4:29 PM