- Looking back: RSPCA pets
- Ban work emails, after hours
- Drug syndicate smashed
- Save Brisbane's history
- Electricity savings on way
- GE Money vulnerable
- Whooping cough more resilient
- Dog toilets for Brisbane airport
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Mini Clean on Cleaning baths a 'manly' way Wow this is an amazing 23 second video! it is definitely easy to use and very manly indeed! but i like it. It sure can clean ... more
- James W on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" mick, even David T agrees that my comment was sensible, it got him talking again. more
- Gordon Heelan on Save Brisbane's history Do you think the Bonded Store Buildings should be saved and heritage listed?Yes I do as history is a important part of our ... more
- Bob Lord on Electricity savings on way So the plan is to increase the risk of blackouts because people aren't prepared to pay for the excellent electricity service ... more
- Bob Lord on “$80 billion black cloud" Major infrastructure investment occurring in Qld over the past few years before LNP according to the Commission of Audit:1. ... more
- Gus Nathan on Vale, Haydn Sargent Really sad to learn of Hayden Sargent's passing away. Ever since our arrival in Australia in 1975, we tuned to 4 BC daily ... more
- David T. on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" Yes James, I'm waiting for you to say something sensible. more
- James W on “$80 billion black cloud" So the $4Bn per year we pay in interest could pay for so many schools, so many klms of roads and so many hospitals. What do ... more
- James W on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" mick, AUstralia had never had AAA from all 3 major ratings agencies before Rudd was PM, FACT. more
- Warren on Live webcam over Brisbane River. I would like to use your webcam. Seeing what you and your guests look like in the studio adds enjoyment to listening to ... more
- mick on Colmslie saves it's Fish Factory Khushdeep ring Rudd's missus she is supposed to be the guru in placing people into jobs at a great expense to the taxpayer. more
- mick on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" the recent state labor governments are the ones who have lost the aaa ratings in recent years. In Fact the most Triple A ... more
- mick on Obesity a personal issue? Jack2967 obesity in itself can be the symptom of many other chronic illnesses and the result of medications used to treat ... more
- Where is it? on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC What's happened to Fresh on Sunday? Disappeared when the CCT returned. Are you going to put it on at a different time?Would ... more
- victor Madison on Promising signs for HIV cure I want to say hello to the world at large, I am very grateful for the good deeds DR.OGODOMEN did for me, I was a HIV ... more
- Elisa Jed on MiniMovers fleet sabotaged Did they find the person that sabotaged the moving trucks? This is definitely a hard time to lose so many trucks. I think ... more
- Annie Johnston on Boland back for Brisbane Warren, it is so good to see you are back on the radio. 4BCs gain is ABC's loss. And what a loss it is! Your league of ... more
- Steve Yeppoon on Boland back for Brisbane Driving out to work this morning and planning to listen to Warren for the 3 hour drive. Disappointed to learn Warrens not on ... more
- James W on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" Gone quite quiet again David T. more
- Bob Lord on Mobile tech leading way Ah. Just a little. Currently 2 smartphones, 2 tablets and a laptop make use of a cable broadband, home wifi and a portable ... more
Clive Palmer, National Treasure
4BC Breakfast: Mining baron Clive Palmer has joined Kylie Minogue, Olivia Newton-John and Sir Jack Brabham on a list of seven new National Living Treasures. Palmer joins 4BC Breakfast with Peter and Mary.
Replying to yourself eh dick? Or did you think you were posting as APA again?John of Caloundra Tuesday 6 March, 2012 - 12:58 PM
If you havn't noticed Anna sold off our grounds to the Chinese.
So in effect , all chinese should have a share of the wealth.
Its a depletable resource with a finite life.Richard Tuesday 6 March, 2012 - 11:12 AM
Yeah, another great post APA. Except for two tiny problems.
1) it's complete nonsense and
2) it's complete nonsense.
It was such a big problem I thought I'd state it twice.John of Caloundra Tuesday 6 March, 2012 - 10:57 AM
@Another Proud Aussie
Another exceptional post from you. Although Clive Palmer himself can't believe that he was given the award and neither can I, based on Clive's statement that he answerable to his company's shareholders and no one else. A National Treasure should understand that he is ripping vast resources out of Australian ground and that ground belongs first and foremost to all Australians and ALL Australians should share in the ground that, when he leaves, will just be a great hole in the ground.
BTW, the Australian economy is in great shape.Richard Tuesday 6 March, 2012 - 10:12 AM
Clive Palmer is a wonderful Australian who has worked hard, built up wealth & used his own money to invest and actually employs 2,200 in Qld alone.
He & the other large mining companies already pay massive taxes & royalties to the States & LIEbor are annoyed that they are not getting their own way on the MRRT of getting more straight through to their Federal treasury directly to waste, as it certainly wont be going to the benefit of the rest of Australia they keep pointing to.
Lies, scams, plotting, manipulation & more misinformation.
The outrageous attacks & insults by the weasel Swan is just disgraceful.
Palmer stands up for himself quite rightfully against the rotten to the core LIEbor Party.
Swans outbursts against Clive & other mining magnates like Gina & Twiggy & attacks them for their perceived power from their wealth, when there should be more scrutiny on the power of LIEbor Unions & their control of this govt & bleeding the country & our economy dry.
Swans just peeved off that the mining giants are not playing ball to fill up their squandered coffers even more & just as the public are insulted as of no consequence, incontinent & deniers, the mining companies who are great employers & huge taxpayers are abused and insulted.
About time this broken Swan is put to rest before we all have a real breakdown of our own, as we have had an absolute gutful of this diabolical disastrous LIEbor Union Run Extremist Greens Independents Traitors Party trashing our country.Another Proud Aussie Tuesday 6 March, 2012 - 9:20 AM
this mans tax dollars are what give the likes of youwings to fly John boy!!!!!With out him you and the filth that you are wouldn't have a leg to stand on!!!!Sitting behind your little pompas glasses and hurling insults at the working folk here!!!you nothing but a grant grabbing grub with ties to the ALP for more of Clives hard earned cash,nothing you and your commo mate would know anything about????? GruB go deal some more prescripton meds will you!!!!Westy Monday 5 March, 2012 - 7:39 PM