- VIDEO: Terrorist discussion
- Origin support
- Suzuki comp - LAST CHANCE
- Premier announces Telethon
- Beatles Day
- Shock win for Blues
- Must Do Brisbane
- The Federal Budget
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Ash Gulati on Calls for Island bridge OMG still no bridge, I thought it will be due for maintenance soon... since how long the residents been yelling for one... ... more
- Cheryl on Calls for Island bridge Dear readers.Russell Island is defianetly growing.Why because the demand of affordable land is sadly becoming unavailable.I ... more
- CHARLES on New banknotes Like to see just plenty of $100 notes shared around.. more
- Karen on Boland back for Brisbane I would listen in the mornings if Warren Boland STAYED, otherwise NO!!!! more
- mal moon on 30 pubs in 30 days I would like to get the sound track from 30 pubs in 30 days more
- jodi on New banknotes tacky looking, surely they can put these amazing Australian's on notes that don't look like so cartoony, i think its the ... more
- Reg on Boland back for Brisbane Great to hear that at least 4BC knows Warren's value. ABC really lost the plot when they dumped him. I'm just at a loss to ... more
- Rita on Calls for Island bridge If you would like to support Russell Island Queensland please join Russell Island Queensland Bridge supporters on Facebook. ... more
- Rita on Calls for Island bridge Russell Island is a community & part of the RCC & should be treated as such. If they need a better solution to transport ... more
- Geoff Emerton on Beatles Day Without any doubt, the biggest sporting event in the world is the Hockey World Cup. How come there is no mention of it? more
- Noela Fulcher on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Is there a DVD out of all those hilarious songs you play on Saturday afternoons? more
- http://vietbongda.com/ on The Federal Budget Only an auto insurance professional can Concern and warning your non owner auto insurance policies qualification for your ... more
- James Wise on Crime corner Whiskey au Go Go A murderer was sent around to my mother in Mount Morgan the same day. Truth all buried under National Security, the U.S. ... more
- Bob Lord on Shock win for Blues Great game that both sides deserved to win. Hopefully another come from behind series win by Qld. more
- work from home on Has the welfare system broken? Or take advantage of some of the already existing online marketplaces for arts and crafts, and instantly reach huge ... more
- MI40 Review on Ashes clean-sweep We are now handing out Nearly a dozen dogecoins for the fortunate winner of a weblog site owner with the picked prize code. ... more
- despicable me 2 unicorn birthday cake on Magnetic 'Crime' Island For those who have absolutely nno clue which halloween costume to select for your kid, you may desire to consider selecting ... more
- Josef on Sweet Poison Make sure to keep a list of the merits and minuses regarding the different types of field glasses you're sincerely ... more
- Water Damage Hamtramck on NY hospital evacuated So, you should hire a service that deodorizes the property.However, I cannot stress enough that turning off the Mac - Book ... more
- looking For electrical work on ADHD misdiagnosis Learn fundamental information about energy saving timers to get started with your own light timer. The education of an ... more
Clive Palmer, National Treasure
4BC Breakfast: Mining baron Clive Palmer has joined Kylie Minogue, Olivia Newton-John and Sir Jack Brabham on a list of seven new National Living Treasures. Palmer joins 4BC Breakfast with Peter and Mary.
Replying to yourself eh dick? Or did you think you were posting as APA again?John of Caloundra Tuesday 6 March, 2012 - 12:58 PM
If you havn't noticed Anna sold off our grounds to the Chinese.
So in effect , all chinese should have a share of the wealth.
Its a depletable resource with a finite life.Richard Tuesday 6 March, 2012 - 11:12 AM
Yeah, another great post APA. Except for two tiny problems.
1) it's complete nonsense and
2) it's complete nonsense.
It was such a big problem I thought I'd state it twice.John of Caloundra Tuesday 6 March, 2012 - 10:57 AM
@Another Proud Aussie
Another exceptional post from you. Although Clive Palmer himself can't believe that he was given the award and neither can I, based on Clive's statement that he answerable to his company's shareholders and no one else. A National Treasure should understand that he is ripping vast resources out of Australian ground and that ground belongs first and foremost to all Australians and ALL Australians should share in the ground that, when he leaves, will just be a great hole in the ground.
BTW, the Australian economy is in great shape.Richard Tuesday 6 March, 2012 - 10:12 AM
Clive Palmer is a wonderful Australian who has worked hard, built up wealth & used his own money to invest and actually employs 2,200 in Qld alone.
He & the other large mining companies already pay massive taxes & royalties to the States & LIEbor are annoyed that they are not getting their own way on the MRRT of getting more straight through to their Federal treasury directly to waste, as it certainly wont be going to the benefit of the rest of Australia they keep pointing to.
Lies, scams, plotting, manipulation & more misinformation.
The outrageous attacks & insults by the weasel Swan is just disgraceful.
Palmer stands up for himself quite rightfully against the rotten to the core LIEbor Party.
Swans outbursts against Clive & other mining magnates like Gina & Twiggy & attacks them for their perceived power from their wealth, when there should be more scrutiny on the power of LIEbor Unions & their control of this govt & bleeding the country & our economy dry.
Swans just peeved off that the mining giants are not playing ball to fill up their squandered coffers even more & just as the public are insulted as of no consequence, incontinent & deniers, the mining companies who are great employers & huge taxpayers are abused and insulted.
About time this broken Swan is put to rest before we all have a real breakdown of our own, as we have had an absolute gutful of this diabolical disastrous LIEbor Union Run Extremist Greens Independents Traitors Party trashing our country.Another Proud Aussie Tuesday 6 March, 2012 - 9:20 AM
this mans tax dollars are what give the likes of youwings to fly John boy!!!!!With out him you and the filth that you are wouldn't have a leg to stand on!!!!Sitting behind your little pompas glasses and hurling insults at the working folk here!!!you nothing but a grant grabbing grub with ties to the ALP for more of Clives hard earned cash,nothing you and your commo mate would know anything about????? GruB go deal some more prescripton meds will you!!!!Westy Monday 5 March, 2012 - 7:39 PM