- Storm clean-up info
- Slacks Creek inquest
- Supercell storm: catastrophe
- Massive hail storm hits Brisbane
- Phillip Hughes Tributes
- 75 people arrested in drug raids
- Daniel Morcombe murder: Appeal
- Police shootings
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Johno on Calls for Island bridge To all Ratepayers,Investors or Residents of Russell Island,the Occupational Health and Safety of people and Environment is ... more
- geoffrey on Police shootings why was there a disturbance , because someone did not respect the man that was shot, show respect to all people and you ... more
- Craig on Calls for Island bridge Put a Casino on Russel Island and you will have your bridge, money talks a bridge to Wave Island is on the cards because ... more
- Craig on Pauline Hanson to stand at next state ... What ever happened to the politicians who had her thrown in gaol? False accusations and they continue to their political ... more
- Rita on Calls for Island bridge Join our fight to bridge Russell Island. Looking for all land, investment owners/ rate payers of Russell Island. We have a ... more
- Welcome to Australia on G20 Brisbane Blog Dignitaries, honoured guests, ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to Australia. Some of the finest minds in the world have ... more
- Terry on Calls for Island bridge It's fairly obvious why the council and State Government have not proceeded with the bridge. It would mean that they would ... more
- Rita on Calls for Island bridge Barge/ ferry fees are continuously climbing (barges now $100 return), leaving residents unable to afford to continue to ... more
- Jeff Deslandes on Jeff Deslandes For those interested in my story...It's now October 2014, still have regular booster injections of my vaccine, remain free ... more
- John on Calls for Island bridge RITA the Bridge Majority all know you are for the Bridge. The bridge to Bribie has made it the most unique pristine life ... more
- Rita on Calls for Island bridge Reg, I am all for a bridge to Russell Island... It is well over due/ the only solution to fix the ongoing parking & ... more
- Reg Southern on Calls for Island bridge I'm with Rita too. The bridge to Bribie Island is destroying Bribie Island. The whole reason for moving here and living ... more
- From Ebola to military on our streets on Ebola tests return negative First and foremost is the potential threat. Every time the virus infects a new host it mutates and becomes stronger. At the ... more
- Dirty Harry on Terror suspect planned to behead police The Victorian police are nationally renowned for firing the warning shot into the chest of the alleged criminal. Not once ... more
- Justin on Terror suspect planned to behead police If a bikie did this there'd be no holding back. But a Muslim, oh no, "Islam is peaceful, he acted alone." But then again, ... more
- Its decision time on Terror suspect planned to behead police Consider these issues. The Ukraine, Malaysian Airlines, Ebola, ISIS and Syria. Considered in isolation they all assist the ... more
- CRY FREEDOM on Terror raids in Australia Thanks labor for letting them in by the boat loads. more
- Gutless Wonders on Terror raids in Australia How do you sleep at night. How can you look into your childrens eyes and not accept the fact that your actions are ... more
- All stand in applause for WA on Terror raids in Australia How clever is WA. We should all take of our hats to their extraordinary contribution. The WA division of Fairfax radio is ... more
- Australia is a nation under siege on Terror raids in Australia When foreign or domestic enemies attack or seek to undermine Australia, government is the first line of defence. When ... more
Clive Palmer, National Treasure
4BC Breakfast: Mining baron Clive Palmer has joined Kylie Minogue, Olivia Newton-John and Sir Jack Brabham on a list of seven new National Living Treasures. Palmer joins 4BC Breakfast with Peter and Mary.
Replying to yourself eh dick? Or did you think you were posting as APA again?John of Caloundra Tuesday 6 March, 2012 - 12:58 PM
If you havn't noticed Anna sold off our grounds to the Chinese.
So in effect , all chinese should have a share of the wealth.
Its a depletable resource with a finite life.Richard Tuesday 6 March, 2012 - 11:12 AM
Yeah, another great post APA. Except for two tiny problems.
1) it's complete nonsense and
2) it's complete nonsense.
It was such a big problem I thought I'd state it twice.John of Caloundra Tuesday 6 March, 2012 - 10:57 AM
@Another Proud Aussie
Another exceptional post from you. Although Clive Palmer himself can't believe that he was given the award and neither can I, based on Clive's statement that he answerable to his company's shareholders and no one else. A National Treasure should understand that he is ripping vast resources out of Australian ground and that ground belongs first and foremost to all Australians and ALL Australians should share in the ground that, when he leaves, will just be a great hole in the ground.
BTW, the Australian economy is in great shape.Richard Tuesday 6 March, 2012 - 10:12 AM
Clive Palmer is a wonderful Australian who has worked hard, built up wealth & used his own money to invest and actually employs 2,200 in Qld alone.
He & the other large mining companies already pay massive taxes & royalties to the States & LIEbor are annoyed that they are not getting their own way on the MRRT of getting more straight through to their Federal treasury directly to waste, as it certainly wont be going to the benefit of the rest of Australia they keep pointing to.
Lies, scams, plotting, manipulation & more misinformation.
The outrageous attacks & insults by the weasel Swan is just disgraceful.
Palmer stands up for himself quite rightfully against the rotten to the core LIEbor Party.
Swans outbursts against Clive & other mining magnates like Gina & Twiggy & attacks them for their perceived power from their wealth, when there should be more scrutiny on the power of LIEbor Unions & their control of this govt & bleeding the country & our economy dry.
Swans just peeved off that the mining giants are not playing ball to fill up their squandered coffers even more & just as the public are insulted as of no consequence, incontinent & deniers, the mining companies who are great employers & huge taxpayers are abused and insulted.
About time this broken Swan is put to rest before we all have a real breakdown of our own, as we have had an absolute gutful of this diabolical disastrous LIEbor Union Run Extremist Greens Independents Traitors Party trashing our country.Another Proud Aussie Tuesday 6 March, 2012 - 9:20 AM
this mans tax dollars are what give the likes of youwings to fly John boy!!!!!With out him you and the filth that you are wouldn't have a leg to stand on!!!!Sitting behind your little pompas glasses and hurling insults at the working folk here!!!you nothing but a grant grabbing grub with ties to the ALP for more of Clives hard earned cash,nothing you and your commo mate would know anything about????? GruB go deal some more prescripton meds will you!!!!Westy Monday 5 March, 2012 - 7:39 PM