- Michael Jackson's lovechild?
- Brisbane markets lend a hand
- LIVE NRL returns to 4BC
- Siege: Police injured
- Cate Blanchett wins
- Qantas plane collision
- Virgin loss, $83.7M
- Brett Peter Cowan, 'confession'
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Anthony on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Good one 4BC. Saves me having to stream it this year. A good management decision. Congrats more
- bil gilmourl on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Goodon you 4bc. Almost gave 4bc away and was listening to 2gb on internet radio. Great call with ray hadley and the gang, ... more
- joseph on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Thanks 4BC - a great decision - I'll be listening to 4BC all weekend from now on! more
- marion j heiman on David Hobson: Bang Bang can some one tell me the name of Mr. Hobson's newest album...something about a red rose? is it available in the U.S.? He is ... more
- William Sheehan on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Very please to hear that the Continuous Call Team have returned to the Big BC, I can now leave the computer on weekends more
- James Styles on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Having Distant Relatives Living in Queensland means that i have 4BC to Thank for Returning Rugby League to the Airwaves. more
- lee on Schapelle Corby, released weather evidence was produced or withheld,she was found guilty by indonesian law.she paid the price and now is free,on ... more
- harry on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC thank you 4bc for the return of the big man show.now,it"s up to the broncs,titans and cowboys to deliver the goods for us ... more
- James W on Qantas plane collision Guess who's at the top of the company's hit list? more
- James W on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Sweet more
- Dave Witham on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC YES,YES,YES, Finally a great decision from 4BC . Bring on the big mun !!!!!!!!! more
- James W on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" mick, your powers of comprehension haven't improved any, I see. Let me spell in it out for you, I will type very slowly for ... more
- James W on Calls for Island bridge if property owners want a bridge, then they should pay for it. The big jump in property values will offset the cost. more
- James W on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" mick, if management can not negotiate sustainable costs for the company, then they should move over so the owners can employ ... more
- Andrew on Qantas plane collision Oops...that should buff right out.... more
- James W on Gov Boats to send back seekers john, how far go we go back? more
- mick on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" Now you whinge James W that Management pays too much, due to the union interference. Can't make up your confused addled ... more
- mick on Calls for Island bridge If you do not like the transport arrangements of Russell Island you should move. Why should the mainland pay the millions ... more
- john on MP 'blood on his hands' If Scott has blood on his hands then Sue, you and your Labor friends must be swimming in blood with the hundreds drowned on ... more
- Greg Crews on MP 'blood on his hands' Yes Barry, the ALP/Greens set this joint up as a knee jerk reation under KRudd Mk2. Why wasn't Burke, Bowen pillaried for ... more
Clive Palmer, National Treasure
4BC Breakfast: Mining baron Clive Palmer has joined Kylie Minogue, Olivia Newton-John and Sir Jack Brabham on a list of seven new National Living Treasures. Palmer joins 4BC Breakfast with Peter and Mary.
Replying to yourself eh dick? Or did you think you were posting as APA again?John of Caloundra Tuesday 6 March, 2012 - 12:58 PM
If you havn't noticed Anna sold off our grounds to the Chinese.
So in effect , all chinese should have a share of the wealth.
Its a depletable resource with a finite life.Richard Tuesday 6 March, 2012 - 11:12 AM
Yeah, another great post APA. Except for two tiny problems.
1) it's complete nonsense and
2) it's complete nonsense.
It was such a big problem I thought I'd state it twice.John of Caloundra Tuesday 6 March, 2012 - 10:57 AM
@Another Proud Aussie
Another exceptional post from you. Although Clive Palmer himself can't believe that he was given the award and neither can I, based on Clive's statement that he answerable to his company's shareholders and no one else. A National Treasure should understand that he is ripping vast resources out of Australian ground and that ground belongs first and foremost to all Australians and ALL Australians should share in the ground that, when he leaves, will just be a great hole in the ground.
BTW, the Australian economy is in great shape.Richard Tuesday 6 March, 2012 - 10:12 AM
Clive Palmer is a wonderful Australian who has worked hard, built up wealth & used his own money to invest and actually employs 2,200 in Qld alone.
He & the other large mining companies already pay massive taxes & royalties to the States & LIEbor are annoyed that they are not getting their own way on the MRRT of getting more straight through to their Federal treasury directly to waste, as it certainly wont be going to the benefit of the rest of Australia they keep pointing to.
Lies, scams, plotting, manipulation & more misinformation.
The outrageous attacks & insults by the weasel Swan is just disgraceful.
Palmer stands up for himself quite rightfully against the rotten to the core LIEbor Party.
Swans outbursts against Clive & other mining magnates like Gina & Twiggy & attacks them for their perceived power from their wealth, when there should be more scrutiny on the power of LIEbor Unions & their control of this govt & bleeding the country & our economy dry.
Swans just peeved off that the mining giants are not playing ball to fill up their squandered coffers even more & just as the public are insulted as of no consequence, incontinent & deniers, the mining companies who are great employers & huge taxpayers are abused and insulted.
About time this broken Swan is put to rest before we all have a real breakdown of our own, as we have had an absolute gutful of this diabolical disastrous LIEbor Union Run Extremist Greens Independents Traitors Party trashing our country.Another Proud Aussie Tuesday 6 March, 2012 - 9:20 AM
this mans tax dollars are what give the likes of youwings to fly John boy!!!!!With out him you and the filth that you are wouldn't have a leg to stand on!!!!Sitting behind your little pompas glasses and hurling insults at the working folk here!!!you nothing but a grant grabbing grub with ties to the ALP for more of Clives hard earned cash,nothing you and your commo mate would know anything about????? GruB go deal some more prescripton meds will you!!!!Westy Monday 5 March, 2012 - 7:39 PM