- Robin Williams dead, aged 63
- We’re at the Ekka!
- VIDEO: Terrorist discussion
- Origin support
- Suzuki comp - LAST CHANCE
- Premier announces Telethon
- Beatles Day
- Shock win for Blues
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Bruce Norman on Farewell Mark 'The Ear' I started listening to Mark when the 4BC came to Tasmania, and I just think the "turf teasers", even though you have to wake ... more
- John on Calls for Island bridge Did buy a block to build and retire to one day. It's nice to get good clean discussion about the Bridge , not to sure about ... more
- Helen Arnall on Calls for Island bridge Private enterprises could be used to build a bridge - Look to Isle of Skye in Scotland - lots of protests, but successfully ... more
- Dale on Crime corner Whiskey au Go Go Bluey O.Gorman loved to go the knuckle with the smartys but no way was he involved with the rat pack or ever on the take. more
- Rita on Calls for Island bridge Russell Island is a fast growing community with needs as any other. A bridge would give RI residents a future with ... more
- GregHS on Calls for Island bridge Walter, if I say just one word - parking, that would crush your arguments. No matter what, growing population will not stop ... more
- James W on Calls for Island bridge Island Owners should stump the money up, if they want it. It will be their land values that will increase to offset the ... more
- walter on Calls for Island bridge The whole idea of island living is the apeal of seperation & apart from mainland living. A bridge would ultimately destroy ... more
- Debbie Copnell on Kim Mothershaw Cruise Hi Kim How's the family? My father heard you advertise on radio a cruise to Gallipoli for Anzac day next year. Could you ... more
- Craig on VIDEO: Terrorist discussion Only trouble with this video is it was created on the 16th July, that is a day before the plane was destroyed. So who is ... more
- Ash Gulati on Calls for Island bridge OMG still no bridge, I thought it will be due for maintenance soon... since how long the residents been yelling for one... ... more
- Cheryl on Calls for Island bridge Dear readers.Russell Island is defianetly growing.Why because the demand of affordable land is sadly becoming unavailable.I ... more
- CHARLES on New banknotes Like to see just plenty of $100 notes shared around.. more
- Karen on Boland back for Brisbane I would listen in the mornings if Warren Boland STAYED, otherwise NO!!!! more
- mal moon on 30 pubs in 30 days I would like to get the sound track from 30 pubs in 30 days more
- jodi on New banknotes tacky looking, surely they can put these amazing Australian's on notes that don't look like so cartoony, i think its the ... more
- Reg on Boland back for Brisbane Great to hear that at least 4BC knows Warren's value. ABC really lost the plot when they dumped him. I'm just at a loss to ... more
- Rita on Calls for Island bridge If you would like to support Russell Island Queensland please join Russell Island Queensland Bridge supporters on Facebook. ... more
- Rita on Calls for Island bridge Russell Island is a community & part of the RCC & should be treated as such. If they need a better solution to transport ... more
- Geoff Emerton on Beatles Day Without any doubt, the biggest sporting event in the world is the Hockey World Cup. How come there is no mention of it? more
City Hall offloads assets
4BC Drive: City Hall is set to offload a fortune in road assets as part of a deal that would bring forward the beleaguered Kingsford Smith Drive and Wynnum Road upgrades through a $650 million saving in operational costs.
The long-term lease package would see Queensland Investment Corporation and Queensland Motorways Limited take control of the $1.5 billion Legacy Way tunnel upon its completion, as well as the Go Between Bridge, built by the council for $308 million in 2010.
Under the agreement the council would hand over tolling rights to QIC and QML, and find compensation via an upfront payment for each asset and possibly a cut of the toll revenue.
Infrastructure Partnerships Australia CEO Brendan Lyon has told Gary Hardgrave the deal deserves strong support.
excellent issues altogether, you simply won a logo new reader.
What might you suggest about your put up that you
simply made a few days ago? Any certain?___ Friday 3 May, 2013 - 8:07 AM
Here comes more toll roads.
I can see the Story Bridge becoming the only way to get over Brisbane river without paying a tollRonny Of Brighton QLD Thursday 17 January, 2013 - 6:37 PM
Still that will not solve no WC along that stretch of road except the closed one at the hammo sub station and the not allowed one at 7 eleven ,only one at hammo town hall.Forget using the breaky creek tavern (its not a pub anymore) you 'd have to go thru the third degree with the hospitality dorks at the front.Welcome to civilised brisbane..hmmh!prohibhition wc Thursday 17 January, 2013 - 2:32 PM