- Coach Meninga hits Dance Club
- Legionnaires' past case: link
- Taliban peace talks
- Airport makes Virgin agreement
- Meagher killer gets life
- Socceroos through to finals
- Holden strives to slash
- Whistle blower loses job
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- it was all a dream on Coach Meninga hits Dance Club a father and coach of elite sporting team to be found illegally behind the bar in notorious sleazy youth nightspot in the ... more
- Luke Townson on Coach Meninga hits Dance Club This article just proves how much of a legend Malreally is. What a character. Great that the Queensland team are relaxed ... more
- Bob Lord on Beattie calls on Hawke Another Tony Abbott Carbon Tax lie has come to the fore with China starting to institute Carbon trading schemes. Tony once ... more
- Bob Lord on Beattie calls on Hawke RichardI'm certainly aware that Tony is a precious little poo and not up to the harsh world of politics. more
- Richard on Beattie calls on Hawke Bob, if you want to help improve the ALP's chances of winning at least one seat, it would do you and the PM well to stop ... more
- kernel fudpucker on Beattie calls on Hawke Gee I wonder if September will bring in the New World Order and the Satanic global leader, The Antichrist! more
- Bob Lord on Meagher killer gets life Sometimes I don't get it. The Judge says "I have no choice but to sentence you ....."I'd be saying "It gives myself and the ... more
- Bob Lord on Holden strives to slash This is just responsible standard business practice. A company going through tough times works through the issues that ... more
- Richard on Holden strives to slash Australias Toxic FutureThe gap needs to be reduced between what it costs to build and import a car and what it costs to ... more
- Commerce American Style on Holden strives to slash First they send American multinational companies to crush the small to medium Australian companies. That reduces competition ... more
- Bob Lord on Beattie calls on Hawke DEEP UNEASE IN COALITION RANKSWhile they all look calm on the outside as they seemingly ride a blessed wave of media support ... more
- James W on NSW Rugby League scandal karma, I think the less thinking you do, the better. more
- CRY FREEDOM on Beattie calls on Hawke Bob Lord, it good to see that you have source nutter web sites to gather your information. more
- CRY FREEDOM on Beattie calls on Hawke Bob Lord, if it is true what the flying pigs have to say that the polls show that Abbott is most deeply unpopular Opposition ... more
- bazza on Beattie calls on Hawke The liberal party announce today for the good of public health. that when they win the election they will lock up all ... more
- Mike Young on NSW Rugby League scandal Does anyone know what is happening re the Ben Teo allegations/case? Seems to have gone awfully quiet. Brisbane police seem ... more
- Bob Lord on Rudd mistaken for PM Oh what a pity I'm busy today. This has been a scream. First Peter B - "make him stop, make him stop" Then Gayle in her ... more
- Bob Lord on NSW Rugby League scandal James WLOL - you're right.QPS have really dropped the ball with the Burgess arrest. Focus, lads, focus. more
- Peter B on Beattie calls on Hawke Bob Lord, will you please refrain from continually kissing Labor Butt and just admit they are LOST, will be and are for a ... more
- Peter B on NSW Rugby League scandal Bob Lord, posting as other Imbeciles still and stuttering as well, get back on your meds sport and by the way your point of ... more
Choice between China and USA?
A Chinese official has claimed that Australia can no longer continue a relationship with both China and the United States and that our country needs to choose a ‘godfather’ to protect us. The Australian’s Chris Kenny joins Gary Hardgrave to comment on these concerning statements.
People are diverting from what this article was all about in the first place and once again verbalizing and insulting those that they have no real argument against. I have never said that we have not made a decision between the USA and China, we have, it is the USA, the argument has been how China dare force us to make a choice between our long term friend the USA and them. My argument has been how dare China force us to consider breaking allegiances that have served us well in maintaining our freedoms, if it was not for the Commonwealth and our western allianceâ??s we would all be speaking German or Japanese. As for others saying I do not know my WWII history and that I would fail a modern history exam, please point out where I am wrong instead of unsuccessfully trying to discredit me through one liners and word dropping. The one liner â??invasion of Manchuriaâ?? on it own means nothing and this would fail a year 12 history exam due to lack of supporting data.CRY FREEDOM Wednesday 23 May, 2012 - 7:00 AM
Mick Mate you seem to assume that I disagree with the USMC in Darwin, mate I don't. Just stating the facts to Cry or whoever he is this week.
I stand by my comments. He knows very little about WW@ history, or the political realities the led to Chinas involvement in WW2, you know the rise of the Nationalists, the invasion of Manchuria, etc...Barry Mackenzie Monday 21 May, 2012 - 2:26 PM
Couldnâ??t be Guantamano Bay JOC. As the US provides more aid, financial assistance and security than any other nation on earth to developing countries.
I suggest you have a look at China's human rights record.Richard Monday 21 May, 2012 - 1:37 PM
Not my bad mick, I spoke in defence of the USA.James W Saturday 19 May, 2012 - 5:20 PM
CRY - Where was China when the Japanese were fighting us in the Pacific??!! Er they were fighting the Japanese on their own soil. They didn't have an ocean going navy. Do you have the slightest understanding of the situation and the military resources available to China then?
On a tangent - Japan had no intention of invading Australia - the invasion currency they produced was solely for SE Asian countries. They realised the logistical enormity of invading Australia.
China is certainly no friend of Australia - in fact they have NO friends but your simplistic posts are cringeworthy!!just me Friday 18 May, 2012 - 5:24 PM
Back off Barrie mckenzie and Jamesw if was not the American troops who came in WW2 the Japanese would have certainly overrun our northern resources, where was China then? So stop proving to be the ignorant prigs that you truly are. The thing here is there is someonelse writing under Cry's name what a creep, which of the JOC personalities is doing this.mick Friday 18 May, 2012 - 2:43 PM