- VIDEO: Terrorist discussion
- Origin support
- Suzuki comp - LAST CHANCE
- Premier announces Telethon
- Beatles Day
- Shock win for Blues
- Must Do Brisbane
- The Federal Budget
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Ash Gulati on Calls for Island bridge OMG still no bridge, I thought it will be due for maintenance soon... since how long the residents been yelling for one... ... more
- Cheryl on Calls for Island bridge Dear readers.Russell Island is defianetly growing.Why because the demand of affordable land is sadly becoming unavailable.I ... more
- CHARLES on New banknotes Like to see just plenty of $100 notes shared around.. more
- Karen on Boland back for Brisbane I would listen in the mornings if Warren Boland STAYED, otherwise NO!!!! more
- mal moon on 30 pubs in 30 days I would like to get the sound track from 30 pubs in 30 days more
- jodi on New banknotes tacky looking, surely they can put these amazing Australian's on notes that don't look like so cartoony, i think its the ... more
- Reg on Boland back for Brisbane Great to hear that at least 4BC knows Warren's value. ABC really lost the plot when they dumped him. I'm just at a loss to ... more
- Rita on Calls for Island bridge If you would like to support Russell Island Queensland please join Russell Island Queensland Bridge supporters on Facebook. ... more
- Rita on Calls for Island bridge Russell Island is a community & part of the RCC & should be treated as such. If they need a better solution to transport ... more
- Geoff Emerton on Beatles Day Without any doubt, the biggest sporting event in the world is the Hockey World Cup. How come there is no mention of it? more
- Noela Fulcher on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Is there a DVD out of all those hilarious songs you play on Saturday afternoons? more
- http://vietbongda.com/ on The Federal Budget Only an auto insurance professional can Concern and warning your non owner auto insurance policies qualification for your ... more
- James Wise on Crime corner Whiskey au Go Go A murderer was sent around to my mother in Mount Morgan the same day. Truth all buried under National Security, the U.S. ... more
- Bob Lord on Shock win for Blues Great game that both sides deserved to win. Hopefully another come from behind series win by Qld. more
- work from home on Has the welfare system broken? Or take advantage of some of the already existing online marketplaces for arts and crafts, and instantly reach huge ... more
- MI40 Review on Ashes clean-sweep We are now handing out Nearly a dozen dogecoins for the fortunate winner of a weblog site owner with the picked prize code. ... more
- despicable me 2 unicorn birthday cake on Magnetic 'Crime' Island For those who have absolutely nno clue which halloween costume to select for your kid, you may desire to consider selecting ... more
- Josef on Sweet Poison Make sure to keep a list of the merits and minuses regarding the different types of field glasses you're sincerely ... more
- Water Damage Hamtramck on NY hospital evacuated So, you should hire a service that deodorizes the property.However, I cannot stress enough that turning off the Mac - Book ... more
- looking For electrical work on ADHD misdiagnosis Learn fundamental information about energy saving timers to get started with your own light timer. The education of an ... more
Choice between China and USA?
A Chinese official has claimed that Australia can no longer continue a relationship with both China and the United States and that our country needs to choose a ‘godfather’ to protect us. The Australian’s Chris Kenny joins Gary Hardgrave to comment on these concerning statements.
People are diverting from what this article was all about in the first place and once again verbalizing and insulting those that they have no real argument against. I have never said that we have not made a decision between the USA and China, we have, it is the USA, the argument has been how China dare force us to make a choice between our long term friend the USA and them. My argument has been how dare China force us to consider breaking allegiances that have served us well in maintaining our freedoms, if it was not for the Commonwealth and our western allianceâ??s we would all be speaking German or Japanese. As for others saying I do not know my WWII history and that I would fail a modern history exam, please point out where I am wrong instead of unsuccessfully trying to discredit me through one liners and word dropping. The one liner â??invasion of Manchuriaâ?? on it own means nothing and this would fail a year 12 history exam due to lack of supporting data.CRY FREEDOM Wednesday 23 May, 2012 - 7:00 AM
Mick Mate you seem to assume that I disagree with the USMC in Darwin, mate I don't. Just stating the facts to Cry or whoever he is this week.
I stand by my comments. He knows very little about WW@ history, or the political realities the led to Chinas involvement in WW2, you know the rise of the Nationalists, the invasion of Manchuria, etc...Barry Mackenzie Monday 21 May, 2012 - 2:26 PM
Couldnâ??t be Guantamano Bay JOC. As the US provides more aid, financial assistance and security than any other nation on earth to developing countries.
I suggest you have a look at China's human rights record.Richard Monday 21 May, 2012 - 1:37 PM
Not my bad mick, I spoke in defence of the USA.James W Saturday 19 May, 2012 - 5:20 PM
CRY - Where was China when the Japanese were fighting us in the Pacific??!! Er they were fighting the Japanese on their own soil. They didn't have an ocean going navy. Do you have the slightest understanding of the situation and the military resources available to China then?
On a tangent - Japan had no intention of invading Australia - the invasion currency they produced was solely for SE Asian countries. They realised the logistical enormity of invading Australia.
China is certainly no friend of Australia - in fact they have NO friends but your simplistic posts are cringeworthy!!just me Friday 18 May, 2012 - 5:24 PM
Back off Barrie mckenzie and Jamesw if was not the American troops who came in WW2 the Japanese would have certainly overrun our northern resources, where was China then? So stop proving to be the ignorant prigs that you truly are. The thing here is there is someonelse writing under Cry's name what a creep, which of the JOC personalities is doing this.mick Friday 18 May, 2012 - 2:43 PM