- Looking back: RSPCA pets
- Ban work emails, after hours
- Drug syndicate smashed
- Save Brisbane's history
- Electricity savings on way
- GE Money vulnerable
- Whooping cough more resilient
- Dog toilets for Brisbane airport
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Mini Clean on Cleaning baths a 'manly' way Wow this is an amazing 23 second video! it is definitely easy to use and very manly indeed! but i like it. It sure can clean ... more
- James W on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" mick, even David T agrees that my comment was sensible, it got him talking again. more
- Gordon Heelan on Save Brisbane's history Do you think the Bonded Store Buildings should be saved and heritage listed?Yes I do as history is a important part of our ... more
- Bob Lord on Electricity savings on way So the plan is to increase the risk of blackouts because people aren't prepared to pay for the excellent electricity service ... more
- Bob Lord on “$80 billion black cloud" Major infrastructure investment occurring in Qld over the past few years before LNP according to the Commission of Audit:1. ... more
- Gus Nathan on Vale, Haydn Sargent Really sad to learn of Hayden Sargent's passing away. Ever since our arrival in Australia in 1975, we tuned to 4 BC daily ... more
- David T. on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" Yes James, I'm waiting for you to say something sensible. more
- James W on “$80 billion black cloud" So the $4Bn per year we pay in interest could pay for so many schools, so many klms of roads and so many hospitals. What do ... more
- James W on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" mick, AUstralia had never had AAA from all 3 major ratings agencies before Rudd was PM, FACT. more
- Warren on Live webcam over Brisbane River. I would like to use your webcam. Seeing what you and your guests look like in the studio adds enjoyment to listening to ... more
- mick on Colmslie saves it's Fish Factory Khushdeep ring Rudd's missus she is supposed to be the guru in placing people into jobs at a great expense to the taxpayer. more
- mick on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" the recent state labor governments are the ones who have lost the aaa ratings in recent years. In Fact the most Triple A ... more
- mick on Obesity a personal issue? Jack2967 obesity in itself can be the symptom of many other chronic illnesses and the result of medications used to treat ... more
- Where is it? on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC What's happened to Fresh on Sunday? Disappeared when the CCT returned. Are you going to put it on at a different time?Would ... more
- victor Madison on Promising signs for HIV cure I want to say hello to the world at large, I am very grateful for the good deeds DR.OGODOMEN did for me, I was a HIV ... more
- Elisa Jed on MiniMovers fleet sabotaged Did they find the person that sabotaged the moving trucks? This is definitely a hard time to lose so many trucks. I think ... more
- Annie Johnston on Boland back for Brisbane Warren, it is so good to see you are back on the radio. 4BCs gain is ABC's loss. And what a loss it is! Your league of ... more
- Steve Yeppoon on Boland back for Brisbane Driving out to work this morning and planning to listen to Warren for the 3 hour drive. Disappointed to learn Warrens not on ... more
- James W on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" Gone quite quiet again David T. more
- Bob Lord on Mobile tech leading way Ah. Just a little. Currently 2 smartphones, 2 tablets and a laptop make use of a cable broadband, home wifi and a portable ... more
Choice between China and USA?
A Chinese official has claimed that Australia can no longer continue a relationship with both China and the United States and that our country needs to choose a ‘godfather’ to protect us. The Australian’s Chris Kenny joins Gary Hardgrave to comment on these concerning statements.
People are diverting from what this article was all about in the first place and once again verbalizing and insulting those that they have no real argument against. I have never said that we have not made a decision between the USA and China, we have, it is the USA, the argument has been how China dare force us to make a choice between our long term friend the USA and them. My argument has been how dare China force us to consider breaking allegiances that have served us well in maintaining our freedoms, if it was not for the Commonwealth and our western allianceâ??s we would all be speaking German or Japanese. As for others saying I do not know my WWII history and that I would fail a modern history exam, please point out where I am wrong instead of unsuccessfully trying to discredit me through one liners and word dropping. The one liner â??invasion of Manchuriaâ?? on it own means nothing and this would fail a year 12 history exam due to lack of supporting data.CRY FREEDOM Wednesday 23 May, 2012 - 7:00 AM
Mick Mate you seem to assume that I disagree with the USMC in Darwin, mate I don't. Just stating the facts to Cry or whoever he is this week.
I stand by my comments. He knows very little about WW@ history, or the political realities the led to Chinas involvement in WW2, you know the rise of the Nationalists, the invasion of Manchuria, etc...Barry Mackenzie Monday 21 May, 2012 - 2:26 PM
Couldnâ??t be Guantamano Bay JOC. As the US provides more aid, financial assistance and security than any other nation on earth to developing countries.
I suggest you have a look at China's human rights record.Richard Monday 21 May, 2012 - 1:37 PM
Not my bad mick, I spoke in defence of the USA.James W Saturday 19 May, 2012 - 5:20 PM
CRY - Where was China when the Japanese were fighting us in the Pacific??!! Er they were fighting the Japanese on their own soil. They didn't have an ocean going navy. Do you have the slightest understanding of the situation and the military resources available to China then?
On a tangent - Japan had no intention of invading Australia - the invasion currency they produced was solely for SE Asian countries. They realised the logistical enormity of invading Australia.
China is certainly no friend of Australia - in fact they have NO friends but your simplistic posts are cringeworthy!!just me Friday 18 May, 2012 - 5:24 PM
Back off Barrie mckenzie and Jamesw if was not the American troops who came in WW2 the Japanese would have certainly overrun our northern resources, where was China then? So stop proving to be the ignorant prigs that you truly are. The thing here is there is someonelse writing under Cry's name what a creep, which of the JOC personalities is doing this.mick Friday 18 May, 2012 - 2:43 PM