- Brisbane greets Tiger
- Boland back for Brisbane
- Stolen passports
- Michael Jackson's lovechild?
- Brisbane markets lend a hand
- LIVE NRL returns to 4BC
- Siege: Police injured
- Cate Blanchett wins
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- James W on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" David T, Toyota has only decided very recently, to stop manufacturing in Australia, post our Govts decision not to continue ... more
- Margaret on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Yes Yes Thank you.Will be Magic To be able to hear The N R L call HERE ON 4 BC, again. This Radio station has won me Over ... more
- David T. on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" James, I am not attempting to advise, simply to inform. The order of events you are suggesting is "out of whack". The ... more
- marty on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Great to see the call team back, sack the idiot who took it off, l stopped listening on the weekend, now l'm back , ... more
- James W on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" David T, Toyota were quite prepared to pull the pin, ,and they have, so why would they yield to blackmailing attempts? Ian ... more
- Vicki Franklin on Brisbane markets lend a hand Thank you for the team from Brisbane Markets, Lindsay Transport and all associated wholesalers,growers and drivers who ... more
- Peter on Calls for Island bridge I feel the non resident rate payers are already paying for the bridge when my rates are 50% more with no services than my ... more
- Kim on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Shame that Fatty & John Gibbs aren't on anymore. At least they talked football & not the garbage the Continuous Call Team ... more
- David T. on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" James, are you familiar with the concept of Union blackmail? That is the reason Toyota initially agreed to the exhorbitant ... more
- Wazza on NRL Broadcast Petition Thank God sense has prevailed and the continuous call team is back on 4BC for 2014 at least. Whomever made the decision to ... more
- http://wiki.8bitklubben.dk on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Apprecciate this post. Lett me try it out. more
- Graeme on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Good move. Hopefully the person who made the decision to drop the coverage last year has been sacked.G4F6W7 more
- Anthony on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Good one 4BC. Saves me having to stream it this year. A good management decision. Congrats more
- bil gilmourl on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Goodon you 4bc. Almost gave 4bc away and was listening to 2gb on internet radio. Great call with ray hadley and the gang, ... more
- joseph on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Thanks 4BC - a great decision - I'll be listening to 4BC all weekend from now on! more
- marion j heiman on David Hobson: Bang Bang can some one tell me the name of Mr. Hobson's newest album...something about a red rose? is it available in the U.S.? He is ... more
- William Sheehan on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Very please to hear that the Continuous Call Team have returned to the Big BC, I can now leave the computer on weekends more
- James Styles on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Having Distant Relatives Living in Queensland means that i have 4BC to Thank for Returning Rugby League to the Airwaves. more
- lee on Schapelle Corby, released weather evidence was produced or withheld,she was found guilty by indonesian law.she paid the price and now is free,on ... more
- harry on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC thank you 4bc for the return of the big man show.now,it"s up to the broncs,titans and cowboys to deliver the goods for us ... more
Choice between China and USA?
A Chinese official has claimed that Australia can no longer continue a relationship with both China and the United States and that our country needs to choose a ‘godfather’ to protect us. The Australian’s Chris Kenny joins Gary Hardgrave to comment on these concerning statements.
People are diverting from what this article was all about in the first place and once again verbalizing and insulting those that they have no real argument against. I have never said that we have not made a decision between the USA and China, we have, it is the USA, the argument has been how China dare force us to make a choice between our long term friend the USA and them. My argument has been how dare China force us to consider breaking allegiances that have served us well in maintaining our freedoms, if it was not for the Commonwealth and our western allianceâ??s we would all be speaking German or Japanese. As for others saying I do not know my WWII history and that I would fail a modern history exam, please point out where I am wrong instead of unsuccessfully trying to discredit me through one liners and word dropping. The one liner â??invasion of Manchuriaâ?? on it own means nothing and this would fail a year 12 history exam due to lack of supporting data.CRY FREEDOM Wednesday 23 May, 2012 - 7:00 AM
Mick Mate you seem to assume that I disagree with the USMC in Darwin, mate I don't. Just stating the facts to Cry or whoever he is this week.
I stand by my comments. He knows very little about WW@ history, or the political realities the led to Chinas involvement in WW2, you know the rise of the Nationalists, the invasion of Manchuria, etc...Barry Mackenzie Monday 21 May, 2012 - 2:26 PM
Couldnâ??t be Guantamano Bay JOC. As the US provides more aid, financial assistance and security than any other nation on earth to developing countries.
I suggest you have a look at China's human rights record.Richard Monday 21 May, 2012 - 1:37 PM
Not my bad mick, I spoke in defence of the USA.James W Saturday 19 May, 2012 - 5:20 PM
CRY - Where was China when the Japanese were fighting us in the Pacific??!! Er they were fighting the Japanese on their own soil. They didn't have an ocean going navy. Do you have the slightest understanding of the situation and the military resources available to China then?
On a tangent - Japan had no intention of invading Australia - the invasion currency they produced was solely for SE Asian countries. They realised the logistical enormity of invading Australia.
China is certainly no friend of Australia - in fact they have NO friends but your simplistic posts are cringeworthy!!just me Friday 18 May, 2012 - 5:24 PM
Back off Barrie mckenzie and Jamesw if was not the American troops who came in WW2 the Japanese would have certainly overrun our northern resources, where was China then? So stop proving to be the ignorant prigs that you truly are. The thing here is there is someonelse writing under Cry's name what a creep, which of the JOC personalities is doing this.mick Friday 18 May, 2012 - 2:43 PM