- Nelson Mandela died aged 95
- YouTube Crisis
- The Rolling Stones 14 On Fire Tour
- Having issues streaming 4BC?
- 4BC Line-up for 2014
- Boulder blocking highway
- Mary Collier Press Release
- Bieber's graffiti - will it stay or go?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- bob gallagher on Greg Cary calls time out Greg Carey, you will be missed. A great talent, thinker and communicator, Brisbane radio will be a lesser place without ... more
- Margaret Battock on Greg Cary calls time out GaryI will miss your intelligence and unbiased opinions that you give to your guests as well as to your many listeners.Your ... more
- Paul on Greg Cary calls time out Greg, I am going to miss your line when you open your show...life is rich. It epitomises your approach to life. Your well ... more
- peter on Greg Cary calls time out greg is an absolute gentleman, a true friend, as well the most fair and intelligent presenters, hoping all the best in the ... more
- David on Vicious magpie I've just been for a job intro', in Broadmeadows! There's a pair of nesting Magpies, in the area! As I was crossing the ... more
- Sharni Steel on YouTube Crisis Google deserves to burn forever in the firey pits of Hades. I am still looking for a viable alternative to google services, ... more
- Anthony on Green Ant Bite Treatments I think the new line up is just great. Hopefully we will now have unbiased political talk back radio as talk back radio ... more
- Nicki on Green Ant Bite Treatments A quick and easy one Plaese???// more
- carole green on Mary Collier Press Release Sorry but you have lost me also. Mary, Peter, Greg, Gary were all great. You can keep the rest mostly and I will go ... more
- Leeonie on Mary Collier Press Release What are you doing 4bc , you have let go the best presenters in radio, Yes we need to be informed but it is in how it is ... more
- Susan Mooney on 12 things about Ben Davis What is happening to Moyd Kay?. He and Loretta are great together. Get someone else for mornings I have never heard of the ... more
- Julia Mackintosh on Mary Collier Press Release Mary you will be greatly missed by 4BC listeners. You were delightful and you and Peter Dick were amazing as a team. Not so ... more
- Dean on Mary Collier Press Release I stopped listening to 4BC when they dropped the continuous call team. more
- Sue Perry on Mary Collier Press Release Absolutely shattered! Mary, I have loved listening to you! Yoou and Peter were my saviours during my drive time in the ... more
- jan on Mary Collier Press Release What have you done to a once great radio station. My dial is off 4bc for good more
- Sandra on Mary Collier Press Release Oh my, What is happening at 4BC. I've been a listener for some time now and I know the station has changed bigtime. It's not ... more
- judith on Mary Collier Press Release Good. Now for some talent with Loretta more
- Jim Seaton on Mary Collier Press Release Too many changes and media releases can not remove listeners doubts of poor culture st1116Greg Mary Peter Gary ... more
- Graham from Kuraby on Mary Collier Press Release Mary, you and Peter filled my mornings. Your honesty was great and I will miss all your stories. I will forever love 4bc but ... more
- Shan on Mary Collier Press Release What is going on at 4BC or what is Fairfax doing to our station.Will really miss Greg & Gary. Bring Kim Mothershaw back. ... more
Children to learn economics
4BC Summer Drive: Have you ever been to the supermarket where the check out operator struggles to add up your change from a simple transaction
Have you ever received a text from a member of Generation Z (born 2000 onwards) and struggled to understand through the spelling mistakes?
Federal Minister for Education Peter Garrett has called for students as young as year 5 and 6 to learn economics, despite seemingly widespread issues with basic math and spelling.
Education expert and former principal Sue-Belinda Meehan tells Mark Braybrook we need to get back to basics in Australian education.
Absolutely correct CRY.
I couldn't care less about a political decision made 25 years ago. Can't change anything, neither had nor have control over anyone's actions and boorish people who want to go on and on about 25 year old events really are boring in the extreme.Bob Lord Wednesday 16 January, 2013 - 6:39 AM
Bob Lord youÃ¢Â?Â?re a good labor party man, lie by omission, everyone knows that the LNP is a QLD state government party, the federal coalition have never been referred to as the LNP. Typical labor party supporters just lie, but I would not expect anything less from someone who has the belief of they could not really care about the rights and wrongs of it all.CRY FREEDOM Tuesday 15 January, 2013 - 9:55 PM
Feel free to live in the past yourself.Bob Lord Tuesday 15 January, 2013 - 1:47 PM
You could not really care about the rights and wrongs of it all Bob Lord. Anything for the cause Bob. You will sell your sole and every moral fibre you may poses just to serve your socialist masters to achieve there central control dominance. Seriously Bob, analyse what you said, you could not really care about the rights and wrongs of it.CRY FREEDOM Tuesday 15 January, 2013 - 1:27 PM
What's that company you access the NBN with again?
You are right, the IMF have no interest in local politics, they simply report what they have find.
They found the Howard/Costello were wasteful during certain periods of their government.
They found that the current government aren't.
And CRY, far as I know there is a Liberal Party/National party coalition in Federal politics and the Abbott is the leader.Bob Lord Tuesday 15 January, 2013 - 1:23 PM
Is it not funny that labors crowing about the jobs being counted on the job vacancies advertisments as being the guilded record as an indication to the employment prosperity of Australia. When most jobs being advertised now through the many different employment agencies where the same job is being advertised through many agencies therefore warping the truth conveniently one would say.mick Tuesday 15 January, 2013 - 1:11 PM