- Daniel Morcombe murder: Appeal
- Police shootings
- Palmer walks out on interview - again
- Man backstrokes in puddle
- Major storm and flash flooding
- Pauline Hanson to stand at next state election
- QANTAS Retro fit
- G20 Brisbane Blog
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Johno on Calls for Island bridge To all Ratepayers,Investors or Residents of Russell Island,the Occupational Health and Safety of people and Environment is ... more
- geoffrey on Police shootings why was there a disturbance , because someone did not respect the man that was shot, show respect to all people and you ... more
- Craig on Calls for Island bridge Put a Casino on Russel Island and you will have your bridge, money talks a bridge to Wave Island is on the cards because ... more
- Craig on Pauline Hanson to stand at next state ... What ever happened to the politicians who had her thrown in gaol? False accusations and they continue to their political ... more
- Rita on Calls for Island bridge Join our fight to bridge Russell Island. Looking for all land, investment owners/ rate payers of Russell Island. We have a ... more
- Welcome to Australia on G20 Brisbane Blog Dignitaries, honoured guests, ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to Australia. Some of the finest minds in the world have ... more
- Terry on Calls for Island bridge It's fairly obvious why the council and State Government have not proceeded with the bridge. It would mean that they would ... more
- Rita on Calls for Island bridge Barge/ ferry fees are continuously climbing (barges now $100 return), leaving residents unable to afford to continue to ... more
- Jeff Deslandes on Jeff Deslandes For those interested in my story...It's now October 2014, still have regular booster injections of my vaccine, remain free ... more
- John on Calls for Island bridge RITA the Bridge Majority all know you are for the Bridge. The bridge to Bribie has made it the most unique pristine life ... more
- Rita on Calls for Island bridge Reg, I am all for a bridge to Russell Island... It is well over due/ the only solution to fix the ongoing parking & ... more
- Reg Southern on Calls for Island bridge I'm with Rita too. The bridge to Bribie Island is destroying Bribie Island. The whole reason for moving here and living ... more
- From Ebola to military on our streets on Ebola tests return negative First and foremost is the potential threat. Every time the virus infects a new host it mutates and becomes stronger. At the ... more
- Dirty Harry on Terror suspect planned to behead police The Victorian police are nationally renowned for firing the warning shot into the chest of the alleged criminal. Not once ... more
- Justin on Terror suspect planned to behead police If a bikie did this there'd be no holding back. But a Muslim, oh no, "Islam is peaceful, he acted alone." But then again, ... more
- Its decision time on Terror suspect planned to behead police Consider these issues. The Ukraine, Malaysian Airlines, Ebola, ISIS and Syria. Considered in isolation they all assist the ... more
- CRY FREEDOM on Terror raids in Australia Thanks labor for letting them in by the boat loads. more
- Gutless Wonders on Terror raids in Australia How do you sleep at night. How can you look into your childrens eyes and not accept the fact that your actions are ... more
- All stand in applause for WA on Terror raids in Australia How clever is WA. We should all take of our hats to their extraordinary contribution. The WA division of Fairfax radio is ... more
- Australia is a nation under siege on Terror raids in Australia When foreign or domestic enemies attack or seek to undermine Australia, government is the first line of defence. When ... more
Children to learn economics
4BC Summer Drive: Have you ever been to the supermarket where the check out operator struggles to add up your change from a simple transaction
Have you ever received a text from a member of Generation Z (born 2000 onwards) and struggled to understand through the spelling mistakes?
Federal Minister for Education Peter Garrett has called for students as young as year 5 and 6 to learn economics, despite seemingly widespread issues with basic math and spelling.
Education expert and former principal Sue-Belinda Meehan tells Mark Braybrook we need to get back to basics in Australian education.
Absolutely correct CRY.
I couldn't care less about a political decision made 25 years ago. Can't change anything, neither had nor have control over anyone's actions and boorish people who want to go on and on about 25 year old events really are boring in the extreme.Bob Lord Wednesday 16 January, 2013 - 6:39 AM
Bob Lord youÃ¢Â?Â?re a good labor party man, lie by omission, everyone knows that the LNP is a QLD state government party, the federal coalition have never been referred to as the LNP. Typical labor party supporters just lie, but I would not expect anything less from someone who has the belief of they could not really care about the rights and wrongs of it all.CRY FREEDOM Tuesday 15 January, 2013 - 9:55 PM
Feel free to live in the past yourself.Bob Lord Tuesday 15 January, 2013 - 1:47 PM
You could not really care about the rights and wrongs of it all Bob Lord. Anything for the cause Bob. You will sell your sole and every moral fibre you may poses just to serve your socialist masters to achieve there central control dominance. Seriously Bob, analyse what you said, you could not really care about the rights and wrongs of it.CRY FREEDOM Tuesday 15 January, 2013 - 1:27 PM
What's that company you access the NBN with again?
You are right, the IMF have no interest in local politics, they simply report what they have find.
They found the Howard/Costello were wasteful during certain periods of their government.
They found that the current government aren't.
And CRY, far as I know there is a Liberal Party/National party coalition in Federal politics and the Abbott is the leader.Bob Lord Tuesday 15 January, 2013 - 1:23 PM
Is it not funny that labors crowing about the jobs being counted on the job vacancies advertisments as being the guilded record as an indication to the employment prosperity of Australia. When most jobs being advertised now through the many different employment agencies where the same job is being advertised through many agencies therefore warping the truth conveniently one would say.mick Tuesday 15 January, 2013 - 1:11 PM