- Boland back for Brisbane
- Stolen passports
- Michael Jackson's lovechild?
- Brisbane markets lend a hand
- LIVE NRL returns to 4BC
- Siege: Police injured
- Cate Blanchett wins
- Qantas plane collision
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Margaret on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Yes Yes Thank you.Will be Magic To be able to hear The N R L call HERE ON 4 BC, again. This Radio station has won me Over ... more
- David T. on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" James, I am not attempting to advise, simply to inform. The order of events you are suggesting is "out of whack". The ... more
- marty on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Great to see the call team back, sack the idiot who took it off, l stopped listening on the weekend, now l'm back , ... more
- James W on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" David T, Toyota were quite prepared to pull the pin, ,and they have, so why would they yield to blackmailing attempts? Ian ... more
- Vicki Franklin on Brisbane markets lend a hand Thank you for the team from Brisbane Markets, Lindsay Transport and all associated wholesalers,growers and drivers who ... more
- Peter on Calls for Island bridge I feel the non resident rate payers are already paying for the bridge when my rates are 50% more with no services than my ... more
- Kim on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Shame that Fatty & John Gibbs aren't on anymore. At least they talked football & not the garbage the Continuous Call Team ... more
- David T. on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" James, are you familiar with the concept of Union blackmail? That is the reason Toyota initially agreed to the exhorbitant ... more
- Wazza on NRL Broadcast Petition Thank God sense has prevailed and the continuous call team is back on 4BC for 2014 at least. Whomever made the decision to ... more
- http://wiki.8bitklubben.dk on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Apprecciate this post. Lett me try it out. more
- Graeme on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Good move. Hopefully the person who made the decision to drop the coverage last year has been sacked.G4F6W7 more
- Anthony on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Good one 4BC. Saves me having to stream it this year. A good management decision. Congrats more
- bil gilmourl on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Goodon you 4bc. Almost gave 4bc away and was listening to 2gb on internet radio. Great call with ray hadley and the gang, ... more
- joseph on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Thanks 4BC - a great decision - I'll be listening to 4BC all weekend from now on! more
- marion j heiman on David Hobson: Bang Bang can some one tell me the name of Mr. Hobson's newest album...something about a red rose? is it available in the U.S.? He is ... more
- William Sheehan on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Very please to hear that the Continuous Call Team have returned to the Big BC, I can now leave the computer on weekends more
- James Styles on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Having Distant Relatives Living in Queensland means that i have 4BC to Thank for Returning Rugby League to the Airwaves. more
- lee on Schapelle Corby, released weather evidence was produced or withheld,she was found guilty by indonesian law.she paid the price and now is free,on ... more
- harry on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC thank you 4bc for the return of the big man show.now,it"s up to the broncs,titans and cowboys to deliver the goods for us ... more
- James W on Qantas plane collision Guess who's at the top of the company's hit list? more
Children to learn economics
4BC Summer Drive: Have you ever been to the supermarket where the check out operator struggles to add up your change from a simple transaction
Have you ever received a text from a member of Generation Z (born 2000 onwards) and struggled to understand through the spelling mistakes?
Federal Minister for Education Peter Garrett has called for students as young as year 5 and 6 to learn economics, despite seemingly widespread issues with basic math and spelling.
Education expert and former principal Sue-Belinda Meehan tells Mark Braybrook we need to get back to basics in Australian education.
Absolutely correct CRY.
I couldn't care less about a political decision made 25 years ago. Can't change anything, neither had nor have control over anyone's actions and boorish people who want to go on and on about 25 year old events really are boring in the extreme.Bob Lord Wednesday 16 January, 2013 - 6:39 AM
Bob Lord youÃ¢Â?Â?re a good labor party man, lie by omission, everyone knows that the LNP is a QLD state government party, the federal coalition have never been referred to as the LNP. Typical labor party supporters just lie, but I would not expect anything less from someone who has the belief of they could not really care about the rights and wrongs of it all.CRY FREEDOM Tuesday 15 January, 2013 - 9:55 PM
Feel free to live in the past yourself.Bob Lord Tuesday 15 January, 2013 - 1:47 PM
You could not really care about the rights and wrongs of it all Bob Lord. Anything for the cause Bob. You will sell your sole and every moral fibre you may poses just to serve your socialist masters to achieve there central control dominance. Seriously Bob, analyse what you said, you could not really care about the rights and wrongs of it.CRY FREEDOM Tuesday 15 January, 2013 - 1:27 PM
What's that company you access the NBN with again?
You are right, the IMF have no interest in local politics, they simply report what they have find.
They found the Howard/Costello were wasteful during certain periods of their government.
They found that the current government aren't.
And CRY, far as I know there is a Liberal Party/National party coalition in Federal politics and the Abbott is the leader.Bob Lord Tuesday 15 January, 2013 - 1:23 PM
Is it not funny that labors crowing about the jobs being counted on the job vacancies advertisments as being the guilded record as an indication to the employment prosperity of Australia. When most jobs being advertised now through the many different employment agencies where the same job is being advertised through many agencies therefore warping the truth conveniently one would say.mick Tuesday 15 January, 2013 - 1:11 PM