- Nelson Mandela died aged 95
- YouTube Crisis
- The Rolling Stones 14 On Fire Tour
- Having issues streaming 4BC?
- 4BC Line-up for 2014
- Boulder blocking highway
- Mary Collier Press Release
- Bieber's graffiti - will it stay or go?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- bob gallagher on Greg Cary calls time out Greg Carey, you will be missed. A great talent, thinker and communicator, Brisbane radio will be a lesser place without ... more
- Margaret Battock on Greg Cary calls time out GaryI will miss your intelligence and unbiased opinions that you give to your guests as well as to your many listeners.Your ... more
- Paul on Greg Cary calls time out Greg, I am going to miss your line when you open your show...life is rich. It epitomises your approach to life. Your well ... more
- peter on Greg Cary calls time out greg is an absolute gentleman, a true friend, as well the most fair and intelligent presenters, hoping all the best in the ... more
- David on Vicious magpie I've just been for a job intro', in Broadmeadows! There's a pair of nesting Magpies, in the area! As I was crossing the ... more
- Sharni Steel on YouTube Crisis Google deserves to burn forever in the firey pits of Hades. I am still looking for a viable alternative to google services, ... more
- Anthony on Green Ant Bite Treatments I think the new line up is just great. Hopefully we will now have unbiased political talk back radio as talk back radio ... more
- Nicki on Green Ant Bite Treatments A quick and easy one Plaese???// more
- carole green on Mary Collier Press Release Sorry but you have lost me also. Mary, Peter, Greg, Gary were all great. You can keep the rest mostly and I will go ... more
- Leeonie on Mary Collier Press Release What are you doing 4bc , you have let go the best presenters in radio, Yes we need to be informed but it is in how it is ... more
- Susan Mooney on 12 things about Ben Davis What is happening to Moyd Kay?. He and Loretta are great together. Get someone else for mornings I have never heard of the ... more
- Julia Mackintosh on Mary Collier Press Release Mary you will be greatly missed by 4BC listeners. You were delightful and you and Peter Dick were amazing as a team. Not so ... more
- Dean on Mary Collier Press Release I stopped listening to 4BC when they dropped the continuous call team. more
- Sue Perry on Mary Collier Press Release Absolutely shattered! Mary, I have loved listening to you! Yoou and Peter were my saviours during my drive time in the ... more
- jan on Mary Collier Press Release What have you done to a once great radio station. My dial is off 4bc for good more
- Sandra on Mary Collier Press Release Oh my, What is happening at 4BC. I've been a listener for some time now and I know the station has changed bigtime. It's not ... more
- judith on Mary Collier Press Release Good. Now for some talent with Loretta more
- Jim Seaton on Mary Collier Press Release Too many changes and media releases can not remove listeners doubts of poor culture st1116Greg Mary Peter Gary ... more
- Graham from Kuraby on Mary Collier Press Release Mary, you and Peter filled my mornings. Your honesty was great and I will miss all your stories. I will forever love 4bc but ... more
- Shan on Mary Collier Press Release What is going on at 4BC or what is Fairfax doing to our station.Will really miss Greg & Gary. Bring Kim Mothershaw back. ... more
4BC Breakfast: Ingrid Just, spokesperson for CHOICE says a well-designed carbon price is the most efficient way to reduce CO2 emissions and limit the cost to consumers of taking credible action on climate change. Ingrid joined Peter and Mary for a discussion.
The Idiots are the voters who voted this nerd into office, and those who did not vote that allowed her into office.
This will cost the Australian people for years to come.Morris Goodchild Tuesday 12 July, 2011 - 7:49 PM
WHEN are the stupid numbheads that fall for all this b***s**t going to wake up were being scammed ,First it was global warming but they changed the catch cry to CLIMATE CHANGE, broad description,embraces a lot of things.
Do I believe in climate change?, course only a fool wouldnt,climates been changing for a billion years,just read history books to realise that.
What I dont believe is the fantasy reasons they give for it,if they were fair dingcum the first step they should take is ban and get rid of the the greatest polluter of all, MOTOR CARS.
With the proliferation over the last few years of earthquakes,tsaunamies,volcanoes and new terminal viruses and diseases, to say nothing of the wars in the middle east I think the populace, particularly politicions should have a good read of the new testament book of Revelations'
they might find something even more frightening to scare the voters with.
As for the CARBON TAX, to me a tax is but a tax and if anyone is silly enough to believe you can stop climate change with money and fall for this rort they desrve to fleeced,remember the millenium bug,that was a good one.
To big business or any business ,a cost is a cost and will be passed on to the consumer; so to suggest you will be reimbursed is a fantasy,the simple rule of bookkeeping is every debit has an equally corresponding credit,think about it.
GST,the demon everyone has forgotten about,hasnt it dawned that as prices rise as a result of the carbon tax so will the amount of money reaped in by the government in gst.
Well I say its a scam but by gee its a big oneNorm East Tuesday 12 July, 2011 - 4:24 PM
Jason if you are right I then need an explanation from John Howard why he never mention the selling the last bit Telstra during the 2004 election. Another explanation about the so call Children Overboard Jason if John Howard can't offer an explanation I'm sure you can.
John Howard was involved with me being made unemployed and his policy keep me unemployed for nearly five years thanks God for the labor Party I'm working now That right Jason just look after you and your family but don't destroy mine in the process If I survived the John Howard Horror years you can survive thisFred Monday 11 July, 2011 - 6:23 PM
With all due respect the woman is an Idiot!Peter B Monday 11 July, 2011 - 3:12 PM
Jason, nice questions. You do have a right to vote for your representative in the house of representatives and the senate. You did this, I assume, at the last election, as did every other citizen.
You do not have a right to vote on every piece of legislation that this duly elected parliament deliberates upon.
That would be unworkable, and would defeat the purpose of an election in the first place.
Seemingly you only want elected Governments to enact populist policy. That is the road to destruction my friend. Sometimes Governments must enact unpopular policy (See: GST) for the greater good.
You will have your say once again at the next election. There will be one, I guarantee it.
Again, I repeat; IF you are one of those that voted for an elected Labor representative THEN you can say "I was lied to". On the other hand, if you voted against Labor, then really it is a very moot point.
The rest of your post is gobbledegook but I love the fact that you think that no elected government should "implement a policy that [affects] all [and] sundry". Thats a hoot!John of Caloundra Monday 11 July, 2011 - 1:22 PM
How sad that this lying despot will go down in history as Australia's first female prime minister, and most hated. At least she never held office by a majority vote but needed lies and bribes to get there. She has destroyed the ALP for decades to come.Peter Monday 11 July, 2011 - 12:48 PM