- Analog TV switch-off will not affect 4BC
- New schools for Queensland
- Party precinct: failed
- The Doors keyboardist Manzarek dies
- IR changes opposed
- Waiting for 'little mate' to wake
- Breathing difficulties, sleep
- New flood tax planned
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- David T. on Analog TV switch-off will not affect 4BC Anyone with an analogue TV can buy a Digital set-top box. If you're on a full Govt. pension, you might get a box for free ... more
- David T. on Lord Wedgwood on antiques Adam, Google them under Rick Milne Collectables and Shields Stamps and Coins. Both are in Victoria. I'm sure you'll find the ... more
- Adam on Lord Wedgwood on antiques Can someone please provide me Rick Milne and Tony Shields email address so we can contact them.Thanks more
- kernel fudpucker on IR changes opposed All smoke and mirrors. They all lie in the same BED !! more
- kernel fudpucker on New schools for Queensland Private companies?? There's only one, SERCO!!!. Do your research, SHEEPLE !!!! more
- kernel fudpucker on New flood tax planned How about a (POLITCAL FAILURE TAX) Payed back to the people, set at 200% more
- Kattie on $5 to browse Coorparoo store Perhaps, we've been now excited to have the actual dad's or mom's early morning hours ingest. Listed here is a lack of yet ... more
- single slot toasters review on Amalfi Coast Recpies I don't know whether it's just me or if everyone else experiencing problems with your website. It appears as if some of the ... more
- Richard on Party precinct: failed Can not think of a time in the entire history of mankind where alcohol consumption has not led to etiquette hell.Let it ... more
- hospitality is dead or rather never was on Party precinct: failed Get rid of hositality and its segeregation /and age groupdiscrimination practices and it might just bring back boomers and ... more
- Gayle on New schools for Queensland Now this is called good Government and forward planning, the demographics have changed and there are more families with ... more
- Harry on New schools for Queensland It's great that Queensland are doing this, basically just governing by closing and opening schools as required.We must be in ... more
- Harry Draman on Party precinct: failed The laws are currently in place to reduce the DSP problem: "Fines for serving intoxicated patrons". $10,000,000 would have ... more
- Gayle on IR changes opposed I am so sick and tired of politicians and unions doing their level best to convince us that they all know what each party is ... more
- ArtG on New flood tax planned RichardI guess bligh being a labor person wouldn't have been blessed with the ability to see the future like you. And who ... more
- Harry on IR changes opposed Go away with your own hate filled putridity Ri hard. more
- Richard on IR changes opposed Same should apply to ALL political advertising and campaigns.Still months away from an election and we are already being ... more
- Richard on New flood tax planned LOL Mick, ARTG's response.DESAL plants, now that was a good investment(NOT).Anna Bligh sacked the water minister because the ... more
- Jeff on IR changes opposed break all the unions! more
- Harry on IR changes opposed Better offf without unions anyway. All the businesses and companies I deal with are beyond rappoach. Totally honest and ... more
Calls for Island bridge
4BC Drive: Russell Island Bridge lobbyist Joyce Web continues her support for a much needed bridge for residents in need of easy access to the mainland. State Member, Peter Dowling says a bridge is not on their agenda, however the Council has other ideas.
A BRIDGE IS THE RIGHT THING TO DO NOW!
A PUBLIC CABEL BARGE AT THE SOUTHERN END OF RUSSELL
IS URGENT, REALLY URGENT, IT SURPASSES THE STATE GOVERNMENTS DUTY OF CARE WHICH HAS BEEN OVER LOOKED FOR DECADES. LETS HOPE THE NEW STATE GOVERNMENT ACTS URGENTLY WITH THE BARGE. THE STATES DUTY OF CARE IS
REAL WERE SUCH A ISOLATED POPULATION OF NEAR 4000
PEOPLES LIVES DEPEND ON
THE STATE GOVERNMENT DOING THE RIGHT THING.
ESPECIALLY NOTING THIS
POPULATION OF NEAR 4000
DO NOT HAVE A HOSPITAL
ON THE ISLAND, AND NOT EVENT
ANY X-RAY FORCILITY.
NEGLECT IS OBVIOUS, LETS HOPE THE PLEA TO RESPOND TO
THE STATES DUTY OF CARE IS RECORDED AND THE GOOD THAT SHOULD BE DONE IS DONE.DAVE Monday 25 March, 2013 - 9:27 PM
i wish that a bridge will build in Russell Island recently i buy a land there i love to move in Russell island if the Gov. build a bridge there i will move from sydney to Russell IslandGhulam kamandi Saturday 23 March, 2013 - 8:12 AM
Mick it's Dave I got a job, I live on Russell Island, I own my home, and Mick if you don't like the owners of Russell Island having a voice its time you get off RUSSELL. Stop whinging mick, grow up and support jobs, infrastructure and most of all a future for all on Russell Island.dave Friday 22 March, 2013 - 10:44 AM
The RUSSELL ISLAND BRIDGE is only small in comparison to the third public bridge linking REDCLIFFE CITY to the CITY of BRISBANE. linking is wright every were!
Imagine if with all the broken links that have happen in QUEENSLAND were not fixed because someone said they chose to live there.
This form of hate which has been suggested by some people towards the same linking a Bridge is to me not wright on so many levels.dave Thursday 21 March, 2013 - 11:18 AM
dave get off the island and get a job perhaps then you will stop whinging that everyone else has to fix up your bad decisions.mick Thursday 21 March, 2013 - 9:58 AM
The RUSSELL ISLAND BRIDGE is only small in comparison to the third public bridge linking REDCLIFFE CITY to the CITY of BRISBANE.
The BRIDGE to RUSSELL ISLAND will come it is only a matter of time.dave Wednesday 20 March, 2013 - 7:22 PM