- Looking back: RSPCA pets
- Ban work emails, after hours
- Drug syndicate smashed
- Save Brisbane's history
- Electricity savings on way
- GE Money vulnerable
- Whooping cough more resilient
- Dog toilets for Brisbane airport
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- James W on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" mick, even David T agrees that my comment was sensible, it got him talking again. more
- Gordon Heelan on Save Brisbane's history Do you think the Bonded Store Buildings should be saved and heritage listed?Yes I do as history is a important part of our ... more
- Bob Lord on Electricity savings on way So the plan is to increase the risk of blackouts because people aren't prepared to pay for the excellent electricity service ... more
- Bob Lord on “$80 billion black cloud" Major infrastructure investment occurring in Qld over the past few years before LNP according to the Commission of Audit:1. ... more
- Gus Nathan on Vale, Haydn Sargent Really sad to learn of Hayden Sargent's passing away. Ever since our arrival in Australia in 1975, we tuned to 4 BC daily ... more
- David T. on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" Yes James, I'm waiting for you to say something sensible. more
- James W on “$80 billion black cloud" So the $4Bn per year we pay in interest could pay for so many schools, so many klms of roads and so many hospitals. What do ... more
- James W on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" mick, AUstralia had never had AAA from all 3 major ratings agencies before Rudd was PM, FACT. more
- Warren on Live webcam over Brisbane River. I would like to use your webcam. Seeing what you and your guests look like in the studio adds enjoyment to listening to ... more
- mick on Colmslie saves it's Fish Factory Khushdeep ring Rudd's missus she is supposed to be the guru in placing people into jobs at a great expense to the taxpayer. more
- mick on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" the recent state labor governments are the ones who have lost the aaa ratings in recent years. In Fact the most Triple A ... more
- mick on Obesity a personal issue? Jack2967 obesity in itself can be the symptom of many other chronic illnesses and the result of medications used to treat ... more
- Where is it? on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC What's happened to Fresh on Sunday? Disappeared when the CCT returned. Are you going to put it on at a different time?Would ... more
- victor Madison on Promising signs for HIV cure I want to say hello to the world at large, I am very grateful for the good deeds DR.OGODOMEN did for me, I was a HIV ... more
- Elisa Jed on MiniMovers fleet sabotaged Did they find the person that sabotaged the moving trucks? This is definitely a hard time to lose so many trucks. I think ... more
- Annie Johnston on Boland back for Brisbane Warren, it is so good to see you are back on the radio. 4BCs gain is ABC's loss. And what a loss it is! Your league of ... more
- Steve Yeppoon on Boland back for Brisbane Driving out to work this morning and planning to listen to Warren for the 3 hour drive. Disappointed to learn Warrens not on ... more
- James W on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" Gone quite quiet again David T. more
- Bob Lord on Mobile tech leading way Ah. Just a little. Currently 2 smartphones, 2 tablets and a laptop make use of a cable broadband, home wifi and a portable ... more
- kerry jacques on Boland back for Brisbane I likewise , loved Saturday Mornings with Warren , just the variety of his programme was excellent , come on 4bc , move it ... more
Bruce Flegg 'unfit' for position
Questions of confidence have been raised in Housing Minister Bruce Flegg’s office as a sacked Senior Media Advisor alleged that Dr Flegg was unfit to be a Minister in the State Government. Greg speaks to 4BC reporter Jamie McKinnell and Steve Wardill from News about the latest controversy to envelope the State Government.
A sacked media officer says he'll unveil documents before parliament on Tuesday to prove Queensland's Housing Minister Bruce Flegg is unfit for his senior position.
Dr Flegg sacked his senior media officer Graeme Hallett on Monday, only days after firing his chief-of-staff Fraser Stephen.
Both men have been working with Dr Flegg since the Liberal National Party won the Queensland election in March.
It's also believed Education Minister John-Paul Langbroek simultaneously dismissed his personal assistant Leonie Shepherd, a former electorate officer for Dr Flegg.
Mr Hallett, a long-term Liberal operative, will hold a press conference at 8.30am (AEST) outside Queensland's Parliament House.
He told AAP he has documents that prove Dr Flegg is unfit to be a government minister but declined to give more details before the press conference.
Mr Hallett has worked as a ministerial adviser in the Howard government and also helped Dr Flegg when he was Liberal leader in 2006.
In 2005, Mr Hallett was at the centre of controversy.
The then federal ministerial adviser was accused of trying to influence the Wyong Shire Council in NSW over a $1.5 million federal grant it was seeking to dredge a creek.
Heather Suridge thinks her politician is wonderful because he moonlights as a doctor when he should be in his office representing her and thousands of others in Moggill and thinks it's nothing to alter paperwork
etc. and then has the audacity to try and condemn Graeme Hallett for being totally honest Moral standards seem to have dropped for Heatherroy harvey Sunday 18 November, 2012 - 7:53 AM
And how reliable is Mr. Hallets 'good opinion'? Sounds like a witch-hunt and the only one stirring the sour grapes cauldron is Mr. Hallet. We have lost a good, hard-working man in Parliament but at least we still have him in Moggill. We would like him to stay.Heather Suridge Friday 16 November, 2012 - 3:41 PM
Gees has this mob reached a dozen of their party under investigation/suspicion yet. How many have been sacked already? Imagine if they had an opposition where they'd be - goneski.Bob Lord Tuesday 13 November, 2012 - 9:28 AM