- VIDEO: Terrorist discussion
- Origin support
- Suzuki comp - LAST CHANCE
- Premier announces Telethon
- Beatles Day
- Shock win for Blues
- Must Do Brisbane
- The Federal Budget
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Ash Gulati on Calls for Island bridge OMG still no bridge, I thought it will be due for maintenance soon... since how long the residents been yelling for one... ... more
- Cheryl on Calls for Island bridge Dear readers.Russell Island is defianetly growing.Why because the demand of affordable land is sadly becoming unavailable.I ... more
- CHARLES on New banknotes Like to see just plenty of $100 notes shared around.. more
- Karen on Boland back for Brisbane I would listen in the mornings if Warren Boland STAYED, otherwise NO!!!! more
- mal moon on 30 pubs in 30 days I would like to get the sound track from 30 pubs in 30 days more
- jodi on New banknotes tacky looking, surely they can put these amazing Australian's on notes that don't look like so cartoony, i think its the ... more
- Reg on Boland back for Brisbane Great to hear that at least 4BC knows Warren's value. ABC really lost the plot when they dumped him. I'm just at a loss to ... more
- Rita on Calls for Island bridge If you would like to support Russell Island Queensland please join Russell Island Queensland Bridge supporters on Facebook. ... more
- Rita on Calls for Island bridge Russell Island is a community & part of the RCC & should be treated as such. If they need a better solution to transport ... more
- Geoff Emerton on Beatles Day Without any doubt, the biggest sporting event in the world is the Hockey World Cup. How come there is no mention of it? more
- Noela Fulcher on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Is there a DVD out of all those hilarious songs you play on Saturday afternoons? more
- http://vietbongda.com/ on The Federal Budget Only an auto insurance professional can Concern and warning your non owner auto insurance policies qualification for your ... more
- James Wise on Crime corner Whiskey au Go Go A murderer was sent around to my mother in Mount Morgan the same day. Truth all buried under National Security, the U.S. ... more
- Bob Lord on Shock win for Blues Great game that both sides deserved to win. Hopefully another come from behind series win by Qld. more
- work from home on Has the welfare system broken? Or take advantage of some of the already existing online marketplaces for arts and crafts, and instantly reach huge ... more
- MI40 Review on Ashes clean-sweep We are now handing out Nearly a dozen dogecoins for the fortunate winner of a weblog site owner with the picked prize code. ... more
- despicable me 2 unicorn birthday cake on Magnetic 'Crime' Island For those who have absolutely nno clue which halloween costume to select for your kid, you may desire to consider selecting ... more
- Josef on Sweet Poison Make sure to keep a list of the merits and minuses regarding the different types of field glasses you're sincerely ... more
- Water Damage Hamtramck on NY hospital evacuated So, you should hire a service that deodorizes the property.However, I cannot stress enough that turning off the Mac - Book ... more
- looking For electrical work on ADHD misdiagnosis Learn fundamental information about energy saving timers to get started with your own light timer. The education of an ... more
Bruce Flegg 'unfit' for position
Questions of confidence have been raised in Housing Minister Bruce Flegg’s office as a sacked Senior Media Advisor alleged that Dr Flegg was unfit to be a Minister in the State Government. Greg speaks to 4BC reporter Jamie McKinnell and Steve Wardill from News about the latest controversy to envelope the State Government.
A sacked media officer says he'll unveil documents before parliament on Tuesday to prove Queensland's Housing Minister Bruce Flegg is unfit for his senior position.
Dr Flegg sacked his senior media officer Graeme Hallett on Monday, only days after firing his chief-of-staff Fraser Stephen.
Both men have been working with Dr Flegg since the Liberal National Party won the Queensland election in March.
It's also believed Education Minister John-Paul Langbroek simultaneously dismissed his personal assistant Leonie Shepherd, a former electorate officer for Dr Flegg.
Mr Hallett, a long-term Liberal operative, will hold a press conference at 8.30am (AEST) outside Queensland's Parliament House.
He told AAP he has documents that prove Dr Flegg is unfit to be a government minister but declined to give more details before the press conference.
Mr Hallett has worked as a ministerial adviser in the Howard government and also helped Dr Flegg when he was Liberal leader in 2006.
In 2005, Mr Hallett was at the centre of controversy.
The then federal ministerial adviser was accused of trying to influence the Wyong Shire Council in NSW over a $1.5 million federal grant it was seeking to dredge a creek.
Heather Suridge thinks her politician is wonderful because he moonlights as a doctor when he should be in his office representing her and thousands of others in Moggill and thinks it's nothing to alter paperwork
etc. and then has the audacity to try and condemn Graeme Hallett for being totally honest Moral standards seem to have dropped for Heatherroy harvey Sunday 18 November, 2012 - 7:53 AM
And how reliable is Mr. Hallets 'good opinion'? Sounds like a witch-hunt and the only one stirring the sour grapes cauldron is Mr. Hallet. We have lost a good, hard-working man in Parliament but at least we still have him in Moggill. We would like him to stay.Heather Suridge Friday 16 November, 2012 - 3:41 PM
Gees has this mob reached a dozen of their party under investigation/suspicion yet. How many have been sacked already? Imagine if they had an opposition where they'd be - goneski.Bob Lord Tuesday 13 November, 2012 - 9:28 AM