- VIDEO: Terrorist discussion
- Origin support
- Suzuki comp - LAST CHANCE
- Premier announces Telethon
- Beatles Day
- Shock win for Blues
- Must Do Brisbane
- The Federal Budget
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Ash Gulati on Calls for Island bridge OMG still no bridge, I thought it will be due for maintenance soon... since how long the residents been yelling for one... ... more
- Cheryl on Calls for Island bridge Dear readers.Russell Island is defianetly growing.Why because the demand of affordable land is sadly becoming unavailable.I ... more
- CHARLES on New banknotes Like to see just plenty of $100 notes shared around.. more
- Karen on Boland back for Brisbane I would listen in the mornings if Warren Boland STAYED, otherwise NO!!!! more
- mal moon on 30 pubs in 30 days I would like to get the sound track from 30 pubs in 30 days more
- jodi on New banknotes tacky looking, surely they can put these amazing Australian's on notes that don't look like so cartoony, i think its the ... more
- Reg on Boland back for Brisbane Great to hear that at least 4BC knows Warren's value. ABC really lost the plot when they dumped him. I'm just at a loss to ... more
- Rita on Calls for Island bridge If you would like to support Russell Island Queensland please join Russell Island Queensland Bridge supporters on Facebook. ... more
- Rita on Calls for Island bridge Russell Island is a community & part of the RCC & should be treated as such. If they need a better solution to transport ... more
- Geoff Emerton on Beatles Day Without any doubt, the biggest sporting event in the world is the Hockey World Cup. How come there is no mention of it? more
- Noela Fulcher on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Is there a DVD out of all those hilarious songs you play on Saturday afternoons? more
- http://vietbongda.com/ on The Federal Budget Only an auto insurance professional can Concern and warning your non owner auto insurance policies qualification for your ... more
- James Wise on Crime corner Whiskey au Go Go A murderer was sent around to my mother in Mount Morgan the same day. Truth all buried under National Security, the U.S. ... more
- Bob Lord on Shock win for Blues Great game that both sides deserved to win. Hopefully another come from behind series win by Qld. more
- work from home on Has the welfare system broken? Or take advantage of some of the already existing online marketplaces for arts and crafts, and instantly reach huge ... more
- MI40 Review on Ashes clean-sweep We are now handing out Nearly a dozen dogecoins for the fortunate winner of a weblog site owner with the picked prize code. ... more
- despicable me 2 unicorn birthday cake on Magnetic 'Crime' Island For those who have absolutely nno clue which halloween costume to select for your kid, you may desire to consider selecting ... more
- Josef on Sweet Poison Make sure to keep a list of the merits and minuses regarding the different types of field glasses you're sincerely ... more
- Water Damage Hamtramck on NY hospital evacuated So, you should hire a service that deodorizes the property.However, I cannot stress enough that turning off the Mac - Book ... more
- looking For electrical work on ADHD misdiagnosis Learn fundamental information about energy saving timers to get started with your own light timer. The education of an ... more
Asylum seekers: $375M redirected
4BC Drive: The Federal Government has announced it will be redirecting $375m worth of foreign aid money towards asylum seekers, angering many in the community who feel it is a way of "robbing Peter to pay Paul".
Federal Member for Brisbane Teresa Gambaro is highly critical of the move and joins Gary Hardgrave to discuss.
Blasts from the past Bob, looking in from your alternative universe again are you, you need to widen the portal.
The old saying of, he who will not learn from the past is destined to repeat it, holds true.BELLA Friday 21 December, 2012 - 1:24 AM
Bob Lord, what I did say was $147.3 Billion, but as you corrected me
Wednesday 19 December, 2012 - 1:18 PM
I thought it only prudent to use your figure of $250 Billion as you are the font of knowledge of all things ALP. I assumed that that did not include the NBN as the creative accounting by Mr Swan puts that borrowing into the development investments column, or some such other fantasy. so I will now use $300 Billion as the debt figure.
But, back to the subject at hand.
After Bob Carr used the Gillard tactic to avoid the answer to the question he did admit to what the ALP have done. It appears that it took a leak from the Treasury to out them on this one.
It is reported that the figure of HALF A BILLION is what has already been approved.
Got to hand it to the ALP machine, applying the boiling frog technique, again.BELLA Friday 21 December, 2012 - 12:56 AM
A. Wayne Swann was the village idiot.
Borrowed without any plan to repay.Rich Thursday 20 December, 2012 - 12:44 PM
Thanks Dick i'm a lot wiser now and will never let ANYONE borrow my chooks again, anybody want to borrow a watermelon?roger Thursday 20 December, 2012 - 10:38 AM
Rich, what sort of idiot would enter a commercial venture happy to get less than a 0.333% return on investment?James W Thursday 20 December, 2012 - 10:37 AM
'freinds', Rich? Thier, mick? Did you guys cheat off each other at school or do you 'both' live in the one brain?James W Thursday 20 December, 2012 - 10:34 AM