- 4BC Ashes call-to-arms
- Cricket calendar: Live on 4BC in 2013-14
- Nelson Mandela died aged 95
- YouTube Crisis
- The Rolling Stones 14 On Fire Tour
- Having issues streaming 4BC?
- 4BC Line-up for 2014
- Boulder blocking highway
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Paul on Greg Cary calls time out Won't miss Greg at all, can now leave my radio on 4bc all day now that Greg and Mary have gone. more
- Phil on The Rolling Stones 14 On Fire Tour Good on them. But perhaps they should have called their tour "The Steel Wheelchair tour". LOL. more
- Nathan on YouTube Crisis I remember seeing that "highly trained monkeys" error message back in 2007. Haven't seen it for a long time though. more
- bob gallagher on Greg Cary calls time out Greg Carey, you will be missed. A great talent, thinker and communicator, Brisbane radio will be a lesser place without ... more
- Margaret Battock on Greg Cary calls time out GaryI will miss your intelligence and unbiased opinions that you give to your guests as well as to your many listeners.Your ... more
- Paul on Greg Cary calls time out Greg, I am going to miss your line when you open your show...life is rich. It epitomises your approach to life. Your well ... more
- peter on Greg Cary calls time out greg is an absolute gentleman, a true friend, as well the most fair and intelligent presenters, hoping all the best in the ... more
- David on Vicious magpie I've just been for a job intro', in Broadmeadows! There's a pair of nesting Magpies, in the area! As I was crossing the ... more
- Sharni Steel on YouTube Crisis Google deserves to burn forever in the firey pits of Hades. I am still looking for a viable alternative to google services, ... more
- Anthony on Green Ant Bite Treatments I think the new line up is just great. Hopefully we will now have unbiased political talk back radio as talk back radio ... more
- Nicki on Green Ant Bite Treatments A quick and easy one Plaese???// more
- Susan Mooney on 12 things about Ben Davis What is happening to Moyd Kay?. He and Loretta are great together. Get someone else for mornings I have never heard of the ... more
- Diane on 4BC's Drive host for 2014 Why did 4bc put Ian Skippen on the radio not a fan of him cant stand him all he does is talk about himself he is the worst ... more
- Kaylyn on Greg Cary calls time out Well greg my mother listened to your grandfather and now im listening to you ( not much longer though ) it will be a person ... more
- Kaylyn on 12 things about Ben Davis welcome Ben.. more
- Mark Edmiston on Greg Cary calls time out Greg ,the voice of Qld , you have entertained and informed us.I regard you as a friend and look forward to you next ... more
- Winsome Gardner on Greg Cary calls time out Just want to wish Greg Carey all the best. I will miss his morning show. He is the best on radio by far. He is well-read ... more
- jacqui on 50 years of The Seekers hi seekers thanks for last nights concert was really fun and happylove Jacqui more
- Jack2967 on Bieber's graffiti - will it stay or go? He'll never clear it up (because we won't make him), and he'll never sing at the Christmas carols (thank goodness). Just ... more
- Bob Lord on 'Qlders don't want more pollies' NewmanThe reason it didn't come up when 70000 Qlders had their say on a long term plan for Qld is since the Jo era ... more
Asylum seekers: $375M redirected
4BC Drive: The Federal Government has announced it will be redirecting $375m worth of foreign aid money towards asylum seekers, angering many in the community who feel it is a way of "robbing Peter to pay Paul".
Federal Member for Brisbane Teresa Gambaro is highly critical of the move and joins Gary Hardgrave to discuss.
Blasts from the past Bob, looking in from your alternative universe again are you, you need to widen the portal.
The old saying of, he who will not learn from the past is destined to repeat it, holds true.BELLA Friday 21 December, 2012 - 1:24 AM
Bob Lord, what I did say was $147.3 Billion, but as you corrected me
Wednesday 19 December, 2012 - 1:18 PM
I thought it only prudent to use your figure of $250 Billion as you are the font of knowledge of all things ALP. I assumed that that did not include the NBN as the creative accounting by Mr Swan puts that borrowing into the development investments column, or some such other fantasy. so I will now use $300 Billion as the debt figure.
But, back to the subject at hand.
After Bob Carr used the Gillard tactic to avoid the answer to the question he did admit to what the ALP have done. It appears that it took a leak from the Treasury to out them on this one.
It is reported that the figure of HALF A BILLION is what has already been approved.
Got to hand it to the ALP machine, applying the boiling frog technique, again.BELLA Friday 21 December, 2012 - 12:56 AM
A. Wayne Swann was the village idiot.
Borrowed without any plan to repay.Rich Thursday 20 December, 2012 - 12:44 PM
Thanks Dick i'm a lot wiser now and will never let ANYONE borrow my chooks again, anybody want to borrow a watermelon?roger Thursday 20 December, 2012 - 10:38 AM
Rich, what sort of idiot would enter a commercial venture happy to get less than a 0.333% return on investment?James W Thursday 20 December, 2012 - 10:37 AM
'freinds', Rich? Thier, mick? Did you guys cheat off each other at school or do you 'both' live in the one brain?James W Thursday 20 December, 2012 - 10:34 AM