- PM's Indonesia visit a 'cover-up'
- League great to face test
- Meninga: "I did something wrong"
- Legionnaires' past case: link
- Taliban peace talks
- Airport makes Virgin agreement
- Meagher killer gets life
- Socceroos through to finals
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Bob Lord on PM's Indonesia visit a 'cover-up' Fantastic you screaming great idiot, Abbott.So you think you can tell another country what they can do? They've already told ... more
- James W on Taliban peace talks Talking Cry, it's what grown ups do to resolve issues. more
- James W on Aus jobless rate 5.5% The rate's been measured the same way forever, so we have relatively low unemployment. 3 X AAA Credit Ratings, modest ... more
- Bob Lord on Beattie calls on Hawke Well done ColeneI'm pleased you are learning. And thanks for all the additional info on exactly what other countries are ... more
- malley mal on Meninga: "I did something wrong" SO CONFUSING DUMB, so he DID do wat he DID DO but hes MAD at media for DOING the wrong thing? is that rite? more
- CRY FREEDOM on Taliban peace talks WTF more
- Dale Mellor on Meninga: "I did something wrong" Finally a journo that treats everyone equal and calls it how it is! Well done. Great article. more
- Bob Lord on Beattie calls on Hawke MIDWINTER BALL WRAPUPA great night for politicians, journos and business legends at this charity event. Julia attended ... more
- Bob Lord on Meninga: "I did something wrong" I'm so jealous. These blokes have all the fun while I would struggle to ever be awake at 1.00 am anymore.Onya Mal - keep ... more
- Colene on Beattie calls on Hawke Some sailient points from the Bloomberg web site will clarify, that there is little impact expected. Let us just remember ... more
- Craig on Beattie calls on Hawke Gee Bob, you should be a stand up comedian, you are so funny, hope you will be as funny in a few months time. more
- Carbon Crap on Beattie calls on Hawke @Bob the carbon tax will stay no matter who is in office, the fact that the Labor sellouts know this because they know whats ... more
- it was all a dream on Meninga: "I did something wrong" a father and coach of elite sporting team to be found illegally behind the bar in notorious sleazy youth nightspot in the ... more
- Luke Townson on Meninga: "I did something wrong" This article just proves how much of a legend Malreally is. What a character. Great that the Queensland team are relaxed ... more
- Paul Adcock on Aus jobless rate 5.5% Add about another 7% to that when factoring in the number of casual workers unable to get enough hours per week. Some people ... more
- Bob Lord on Beattie calls on Hawke Another Tony Abbott Carbon Tax lie has come to the fore with China starting to institute Carbon trading schemes. Tony once ... more
- Bob Lord on Beattie calls on Hawke RichardI'm certainly aware that Tony is a precious little poo and not up to the harsh world of politics. more
- Richard on Beattie calls on Hawke Bob, if you want to help improve the ALP's chances of winning at least one seat, it would do you and the PM well to stop ... more
- kernel fudpucker on Beattie calls on Hawke Gee I wonder if September will bring in the New World Order and the Satanic global leader, The Antichrist! more
- Bob Lord on Meagher killer gets life Sometimes I don't get it. The Judge says "I have no choice but to sentence you ....."I'd be saying "It gives myself and the ... more
A day after her son was granted asylum by Ecuador, Julian Assange's mother, Christine Assange, joins Gary Hardgrave from the Sunshine Coast on the plight of her son.
Christine Assange reveals Julian's refused offers to the Swedish & British governments & how she sees his case. She has a unique insight to the charges against her son in Sweden, his extradition charges in the UK and what she believes the American government's goal is.
LISTEN: Christine Assange with Gary Hardgrave
Do you believe that Julian Assange deserves help from the Australian government?
Yes I believe the Australian Government should do everything in its power to help Julian Assange and stop backing down to the United Sates. Not unless our Government is so currupt that it is tied into the pollitical masses who dictate through the UN and other world organisations but ask any politician that could never happen because thats a conspiracy theory, a bit like the UN being connected to the GReens Really.Ros Sunday 19 August, 2012 - 8:59 PM
The foreign minister BOB CARR.....needs to stop telling lies saying that the US GOVT. & the CIA have no interest in Julian Assange. Carr must think that we are all nieve, they hav Brad Manning, they must get Assange, if they don't some HEADS will roll, mark my wordsjohn greenan Saturday 18 August, 2012 - 6:48 PM