- VIDEO: Terrorist discussion
- Origin support
- Suzuki comp - LAST CHANCE
- Premier announces Telethon
- Beatles Day
- Shock win for Blues
- Must Do Brisbane
- The Federal Budget
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Ash Gulati on Calls for Island bridge OMG still no bridge, I thought it will be due for maintenance soon... since how long the residents been yelling for one... ... more
- Cheryl on Calls for Island bridge Dear readers.Russell Island is defianetly growing.Why because the demand of affordable land is sadly becoming unavailable.I ... more
- CHARLES on New banknotes Like to see just plenty of $100 notes shared around.. more
- Karen on Boland back for Brisbane I would listen in the mornings if Warren Boland STAYED, otherwise NO!!!! more
- mal moon on 30 pubs in 30 days I would like to get the sound track from 30 pubs in 30 days more
- jodi on New banknotes tacky looking, surely they can put these amazing Australian's on notes that don't look like so cartoony, i think its the ... more
- Reg on Boland back for Brisbane Great to hear that at least 4BC knows Warren's value. ABC really lost the plot when they dumped him. I'm just at a loss to ... more
- Rita on Calls for Island bridge If you would like to support Russell Island Queensland please join Russell Island Queensland Bridge supporters on Facebook. ... more
- Rita on Calls for Island bridge Russell Island is a community & part of the RCC & should be treated as such. If they need a better solution to transport ... more
- Geoff Emerton on Beatles Day Without any doubt, the biggest sporting event in the world is the Hockey World Cup. How come there is no mention of it? more
- Noela Fulcher on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Is there a DVD out of all those hilarious songs you play on Saturday afternoons? more
- http://vietbongda.com/ on The Federal Budget Only an auto insurance professional can Concern and warning your non owner auto insurance policies qualification for your ... more
- James Wise on Crime corner Whiskey au Go Go A murderer was sent around to my mother in Mount Morgan the same day. Truth all buried under National Security, the U.S. ... more
- Bob Lord on Shock win for Blues Great game that both sides deserved to win. Hopefully another come from behind series win by Qld. more
- work from home on Has the welfare system broken? Or take advantage of some of the already existing online marketplaces for arts and crafts, and instantly reach huge ... more
- MI40 Review on Ashes clean-sweep We are now handing out Nearly a dozen dogecoins for the fortunate winner of a weblog site owner with the picked prize code. ... more
- despicable me 2 unicorn birthday cake on Magnetic 'Crime' Island For those who have absolutely nno clue which halloween costume to select for your kid, you may desire to consider selecting ... more
- Josef on Sweet Poison Make sure to keep a list of the merits and minuses regarding the different types of field glasses you're sincerely ... more
- Water Damage Hamtramck on NY hospital evacuated So, you should hire a service that deodorizes the property.However, I cannot stress enough that turning off the Mac - Book ... more
- looking For electrical work on ADHD misdiagnosis Learn fundamental information about energy saving timers to get started with your own light timer. The education of an ... more
Assange to run for senate
Plans to set up an Australian WikiLeaks party are "significantly advanced", according to the organisation's founder Julian Assange
Mr Assange has told Fairfax Media he intends to run for a Senate seat at the next election.
He also claims a number of very worthy people admired by the Australian public have expressed interest in standing for a yet-to-be registered Australian WikiLeaks party.
Fairfax reports a draft party constitution has been prepared and is being subjected to legal review.
Party registration with the Australian Electoral Commission requires confirmation of at least 500 members listed on the electoral roll.
Mr Assange has told Fairfax he hasn't yet registered to vote, but believes he'll be able to register in either NSW or Victoria as an overseas voter.
The next federal election could be very interesting if as suggested there will be three new parties vying for seats.
The Katter Party, the Clive Palmer Party and the WikiLeaks Party.
Hopefully Labor and LNP are a spent force. About time we had someone else to vote for. I can't wait.J from Logan Friday 14 December, 2012 - 4:56 PM
This would make for some interesting Question Time.
The respect that Julian Assange has amongst the Geek community is immeasurable.
Watch the support for Julian snowball.
In Australia, we like the underdog, the one who cuts down the tall poppies is usually considered a hero of the people.
Julia Gillard has already tried and convicted him several times over without proof .
This the woman who has the audacity to denounce others that do the same. (Peter Slipper, Craig Thomson)
Why did she not use her usual "Thats a matter for the courts to decide"
No she joined the global lynch mob and went after him with her pitch fork and torch burning.
JULIA GILLARD , YOU ARE A NASTY PIECE OF WORK.Rich Thursday 13 December, 2012 - 10:31 AM