- VIDEO: Terrorist discussion
- Origin support
- Suzuki comp - LAST CHANCE
- Premier announces Telethon
- Beatles Day
- Shock win for Blues
- Must Do Brisbane
- The Federal Budget
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Ash Gulati on Calls for Island bridge OMG still no bridge, I thought it will be due for maintenance soon... since how long the residents been yelling for one... ... more
- Cheryl on Calls for Island bridge Dear readers.Russell Island is defianetly growing.Why because the demand of affordable land is sadly becoming unavailable.I ... more
- CHARLES on New banknotes Like to see just plenty of $100 notes shared around.. more
- Karen on Boland back for Brisbane I would listen in the mornings if Warren Boland STAYED, otherwise NO!!!! more
- mal moon on 30 pubs in 30 days I would like to get the sound track from 30 pubs in 30 days more
- jodi on New banknotes tacky looking, surely they can put these amazing Australian's on notes that don't look like so cartoony, i think its the ... more
- Reg on Boland back for Brisbane Great to hear that at least 4BC knows Warren's value. ABC really lost the plot when they dumped him. I'm just at a loss to ... more
- Rita on Calls for Island bridge If you would like to support Russell Island Queensland please join Russell Island Queensland Bridge supporters on Facebook. ... more
- Rita on Calls for Island bridge Russell Island is a community & part of the RCC & should be treated as such. If they need a better solution to transport ... more
- Geoff Emerton on Beatles Day Without any doubt, the biggest sporting event in the world is the Hockey World Cup. How come there is no mention of it? more
- Noela Fulcher on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Is there a DVD out of all those hilarious songs you play on Saturday afternoons? more
- http://vietbongda.com/ on The Federal Budget Only an auto insurance professional can Concern and warning your non owner auto insurance policies qualification for your ... more
- James Wise on Crime corner Whiskey au Go Go A murderer was sent around to my mother in Mount Morgan the same day. Truth all buried under National Security, the U.S. ... more
- Bob Lord on Shock win for Blues Great game that both sides deserved to win. Hopefully another come from behind series win by Qld. more
- work from home on Has the welfare system broken? Or take advantage of some of the already existing online marketplaces for arts and crafts, and instantly reach huge ... more
- MI40 Review on Ashes clean-sweep We are now handing out Nearly a dozen dogecoins for the fortunate winner of a weblog site owner with the picked prize code. ... more
- despicable me 2 unicorn birthday cake on Magnetic 'Crime' Island For those who have absolutely nno clue which halloween costume to select for your kid, you may desire to consider selecting ... more
- Josef on Sweet Poison Make sure to keep a list of the merits and minuses regarding the different types of field glasses you're sincerely ... more
- Water Damage Hamtramck on NY hospital evacuated So, you should hire a service that deodorizes the property.However, I cannot stress enough that turning off the Mac - Book ... more
- looking For electrical work on ADHD misdiagnosis Learn fundamental information about energy saving timers to get started with your own light timer. The education of an ... more
Apple Maps lost in Brisbane
4BC Drive: Victoria Police say a glitch in Apple's new iPhone mapping system is putting lives at risk by sending motorists into isolated parkland.
The latest version of the Apple iOS software for iPhones, iPads, and the iPod Touch, has been causing heartache for its users since the software was released in late September 2012.
4BC has found the follow errors, problems and omissions in the mapping system that affect the Brisbane area.
Join the conversation in the comments below and share your experiences with Apple’s maps.
A search for Mildura, in Brisbane, takes you to Hawthorne instead.
A further search for Mildura, Vic, takes you about 70km south of the township.
Apple Maps places the Roma Street Parklands next to Toombul Station.
A search for churches in Brisbane.
A search for Telstra stores in Brisbane. A Whitepages search reveals at least 30 stores.
A search for Sushi restaurants in Brisbane.
A search for pizza in Brisbane.
A search for directions to the Airport leaves out a few details.
A search for a hospital in Yeronga takes you to a residential home.
Port Macquarie in NSW can be found about 30km west of the actual town.
Moreton Bay is now inland on Apple Maps.
A search for fast food chain, McDonalds, finds only a handful of the stores.
A search for 4BC takes you to the wrong side of the river. The 4BC studios are in Cannon Hill.
How to fix your business location on Apple Maps
1) Open the Apple Maps app
2) Search for your business name
3) Select the page fold in the bottom right
4) Select Report a Problem
5) Select Location is missing, then Next
6) Position the pin to the correct location, then Next
7) Enter your business deatils, don't forget to enter the business name!
8) Make sure you select a category
9) Finaly, select Send
Correcting the location of the 4BC studios, step 6 above.
Listing on Yelp
Apple's business, restaruant and local shops listings also come from Yelp.com, a reviews website.
What's up everybody, here every person is sharing these kinds of knowledge, so it's good to read this website, and I used
to pay a quick visit this web site every day.miami car accident lawyer Thursday 9 January, 2014 - 8:43 AM
Hey very nice blog!pilates classes Wednesday 24 April, 2013 - 5:01 AM
Use Google Maps until further notice.James W Tuesday 11 December, 2012 - 11:59 AM
I'v reported that the german club is further down the road than it should be (even though if you search the exact address it goes to the correct location) about 7 times now. It still hasn't been fixeddfgd Monday 10 December, 2012 - 3:27 PM
Just shows that you culd sell anything if you put an " I " in front of it.
Even if it is utter crap.
The I Phone is not the best smart phone on the market.
The I pad is not the best tablet.
The I Book is not the best notebook.
The power of marketing has convinced the mindless masses to buy them regardless.
Apple are now suffering the IBM syndrome of the early 70's.
Most software and apps are aimed at the Apple Op systems regardless of it being an inferior product.
The mindless consumer dictates the market. Not innovation and technology.Rich Monday 10 December, 2012 - 2:59 PM
These bloody things can't find my place either and that means that tradespeople get extremely frustrated.
However they certainly can save a lot of arguments in the car.Bob Lord Monday 10 December, 2012 - 2:36 PM