- Boland back for Brisbane
- Stolen passports
- Michael Jackson's lovechild?
- Brisbane markets lend a hand
- LIVE NRL returns to 4BC
- Siege: Police injured
- Cate Blanchett wins
- Qantas plane collision
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- marty on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Great to see the call team back, sack the idiot who took it off, l stopped listening on the weekend, now l'm back , ... more
- Vicki Franklin on Brisbane markets lend a hand Thank you for the team from Brisbane Markets, Lindsay Transport and all associated wholesalers,growers and drivers who ... more
- Peter on Calls for Island bridge I feel the non resident rate payers are already paying for the bridge when my rates are 50% more with no services than my ... more
- Kim on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Shame that Fatty & John Gibbs aren't on anymore. At least they talked football & not the garbage the Continuous Call Team ... more
- David T. on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" James, are you familiar with the concept of Union blackmail? That is the reason Toyota initially agreed to the exhorbitant ... more
- Wazza on NRL Broadcast Petition Thank God sense has prevailed and the continuous call team is back on 4BC for 2014 at least. Whomever made the decision to ... more
- http://wiki.8bitklubben.dk on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Apprecciate this post. Lett me try it out. more
- Graeme on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Good move. Hopefully the person who made the decision to drop the coverage last year has been sacked.G4F6W7 more
- Anthony on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Good one 4BC. Saves me having to stream it this year. A good management decision. Congrats more
- bil gilmourl on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Goodon you 4bc. Almost gave 4bc away and was listening to 2gb on internet radio. Great call with ray hadley and the gang, ... more
- joseph on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Thanks 4BC - a great decision - I'll be listening to 4BC all weekend from now on! more
- marion j heiman on David Hobson: Bang Bang can some one tell me the name of Mr. Hobson's newest album...something about a red rose? is it available in the U.S.? He is ... more
- William Sheehan on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Very please to hear that the Continuous Call Team have returned to the Big BC, I can now leave the computer on weekends more
- James Styles on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Having Distant Relatives Living in Queensland means that i have 4BC to Thank for Returning Rugby League to the Airwaves. more
- lee on Schapelle Corby, released weather evidence was produced or withheld,she was found guilty by indonesian law.she paid the price and now is free,on ... more
- harry on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC thank you 4bc for the return of the big man show.now,it"s up to the broncs,titans and cowboys to deliver the goods for us ... more
- James W on Qantas plane collision Guess who's at the top of the company's hit list? more
- James W on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Sweet more
- Dave Witham on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC YES,YES,YES, Finally a great decision from 4BC . Bring on the big mun !!!!!!!!! more
- James W on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" mick, your powers of comprehension haven't improved any, I see. Let me spell in it out for you, I will type very slowly for ... more
Apple Maps lost in Brisbane
4BC Drive: Victoria Police say a glitch in Apple's new iPhone mapping system is putting lives at risk by sending motorists into isolated parkland.
The latest version of the Apple iOS software for iPhones, iPads, and the iPod Touch, has been causing heartache for its users since the software was released in late September 2012.
4BC has found the follow errors, problems and omissions in the mapping system that affect the Brisbane area.
Join the conversation in the comments below and share your experiences with Apple’s maps.
A search for Mildura, in Brisbane, takes you to Hawthorne instead.
A further search for Mildura, Vic, takes you about 70km south of the township.
Apple Maps places the Roma Street Parklands next to Toombul Station.
A search for churches in Brisbane.
A search for Telstra stores in Brisbane. A Whitepages search reveals at least 30 stores.
A search for Sushi restaurants in Brisbane.
A search for pizza in Brisbane.
A search for directions to the Airport leaves out a few details.
A search for a hospital in Yeronga takes you to a residential home.
Port Macquarie in NSW can be found about 30km west of the actual town.
Moreton Bay is now inland on Apple Maps.
A search for fast food chain, McDonalds, finds only a handful of the stores.
A search for 4BC takes you to the wrong side of the river. The 4BC studios are in Cannon Hill.
How to fix your business location on Apple Maps
1) Open the Apple Maps app
2) Search for your business name
3) Select the page fold in the bottom right
4) Select Report a Problem
5) Select Location is missing, then Next
6) Position the pin to the correct location, then Next
7) Enter your business deatils, don't forget to enter the business name!
8) Make sure you select a category
9) Finaly, select Send
Correcting the location of the 4BC studios, step 6 above.
Listing on Yelp
Apple's business, restaruant and local shops listings also come from Yelp.com, a reviews website.
What's up everybody, here every person is sharing these kinds of knowledge, so it's good to read this website, and I used
to pay a quick visit this web site every day.miami car accident lawyer Thursday 9 January, 2014 - 8:43 AM
Hey very nice blog!pilates classes Wednesday 24 April, 2013 - 5:01 AM
Use Google Maps until further notice.James W Tuesday 11 December, 2012 - 11:59 AM
I'v reported that the german club is further down the road than it should be (even though if you search the exact address it goes to the correct location) about 7 times now. It still hasn't been fixeddfgd Monday 10 December, 2012 - 3:27 PM
Just shows that you culd sell anything if you put an " I " in front of it.
Even if it is utter crap.
The I Phone is not the best smart phone on the market.
The I pad is not the best tablet.
The I Book is not the best notebook.
The power of marketing has convinced the mindless masses to buy them regardless.
Apple are now suffering the IBM syndrome of the early 70's.
Most software and apps are aimed at the Apple Op systems regardless of it being an inferior product.
The mindless consumer dictates the market. Not innovation and technology.Rich Monday 10 December, 2012 - 2:59 PM
These bloody things can't find my place either and that means that tradespeople get extremely frustrated.
However they certainly can save a lot of arguments in the car.Bob Lord Monday 10 December, 2012 - 2:36 PM