- Boland back for Brisbane
- Stolen passports
- Michael Jackson's lovechild?
- Brisbane markets lend a hand
- LIVE NRL returns to 4BC
- Siege: Police injured
- Cate Blanchett wins
- Qantas plane collision
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Vicki Franklin on Brisbane markets lend a hand Thank you for the team from Brisbane Markets, Lindsay Transport and all associated wholesalers,growers and drivers who ... more
- Peter on Calls for Island bridge I feel the non resident rate payers are already paying for the bridge when my rates are 50% more with no services than my ... more
- Kim on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Shame that Fatty & John Gibbs aren't on anymore. At least they talked football & not the garbage the Continuous Call Team ... more
- David T. on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" James, are you familiar with the concept of Union blackmail? That is the reason Toyota initially agreed to the exhorbitant ... more
- Wazza on NRL Broadcast Petition Thank God sense has prevailed and the continuous call team is back on 4BC for 2014 at least. Whomever made the decision to ... more
- http://wiki.8bitklubben.dk on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Apprecciate this post. Lett me try it out. more
- Graeme on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Good move. Hopefully the person who made the decision to drop the coverage last year has been sacked.G4F6W7 more
- Anthony on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Good one 4BC. Saves me having to stream it this year. A good management decision. Congrats more
- bil gilmourl on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Goodon you 4bc. Almost gave 4bc away and was listening to 2gb on internet radio. Great call with ray hadley and the gang, ... more
- joseph on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Thanks 4BC - a great decision - I'll be listening to 4BC all weekend from now on! more
- marion j heiman on David Hobson: Bang Bang can some one tell me the name of Mr. Hobson's newest album...something about a red rose? is it available in the U.S.? He is ... more
- William Sheehan on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Very please to hear that the Continuous Call Team have returned to the Big BC, I can now leave the computer on weekends more
- James Styles on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Having Distant Relatives Living in Queensland means that i have 4BC to Thank for Returning Rugby League to the Airwaves. more
- lee on Schapelle Corby, released weather evidence was produced or withheld,she was found guilty by indonesian law.she paid the price and now is free,on ... more
- harry on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC thank you 4bc for the return of the big man show.now,it"s up to the broncs,titans and cowboys to deliver the goods for us ... more
- James W on Qantas plane collision Guess who's at the top of the company's hit list? more
- James W on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Sweet more
- Dave Witham on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC YES,YES,YES, Finally a great decision from 4BC . Bring on the big mun !!!!!!!!! more
- James W on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" mick, your powers of comprehension haven't improved any, I see. Let me spell in it out for you, I will type very slowly for ... more
- James W on Calls for Island bridge if property owners want a bridge, then they should pay for it. The big jump in property values will offset the cost. more
America's gun debate
4BC Breakfast: Could America change its gun laws, in response to the weekend school shooting tragedy?
Kim and Victoria from 4BC Breakfast hear from News Director Scott Mayman in the US, and Foreign Affairs expert Dr Keith Suter.
wow! helluva comeback mick! You REALLY put me in my place hahaha!
no, I can't help myself when it comes to exposing TROLLS like you for what they are...ie:pathetic attention seeking losers.andy Tuesday 18 December, 2012 - 11:38 AM
"The murder of children certainly matters to ME and Aussies with any kind of human decency and compassion", typical of this jerk, me me me me me in his mind he only thinks that he is the only one here with a compassionate bone. No Australians or no one here have have lacked human decency or compassion. Typical of a controlling idiot Andy just can't help yourself can you. You are the only obnoxious moron here.mick Tuesday 18 December, 2012 - 8:51 AM
Perhaps if the adults slaughtered in this crazyness had been packing thier own defence then maybe instead of being a hopeless victim and unable to protect the children, they may have been in a better position to be able to stop the killing before it started.billy qld Tuesday 18 December, 2012 - 1:28 AM
A little known statistic is that the US ranks 18th in the world gun related homicides but number 1 in gun related suicides.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_firearm-related_death_rateRich Monday 17 December, 2012 - 11:51 AM
The murder of children certainly matters to ME and Aussies with any kind of human decency and compassion, doesn't matter where it happens. Only a totally obnoxious moron would think otherwise... Let's hope the US finally bans the possession of assault rifles etc. Surely only the army and police need that kind of firepower.andy Monday 17 December, 2012 - 11:08 AM
The ONLY solution is truth. Gillard recently attacked the tobacco companies and was commended. Shortly after it was revealed she had billions of Australian public dollars invested in tobacco. That may not be criminal misrepresentation but it is certainly pushing the boundaries. How many media companies and representatives have publically declared who the primary shareholders of the gun companies are. Or the tobacco companies. The psychological influence of Hollywood and the media has a profound ability to change public sentiment. That is scientifically proven and beyond debate. That is the basis by which interrogation and advertising works. Keep telling anyone the sky is purple long enough and it penetrated their subconscious and they believe it. No other media facility reaches more people than Hollywood. America has its entire economy and future tied up in military assets. The only way to stay financially afloat is to utilise that asset. A worldwide sentiment of doom and gloom accompanied with a dramatically increased collective propensity and acceptance of violence is a little too convenient. The primary shareholders of the arms companies are the same party that is the primary shareholders of the tobacco companies and Hollywood and the media. We all know it is the banks yet not a single word is ever published in THEIR media facilities. In their home country of Switzerland where they store trillions in gold underground servicemen and ex servicemen take home fully automatic weapons and bulk ammunition as part of the national defence plan to protect their primary industry. Switzerland also has one of the most severe levels of control over media and movie violence. The problem can be solved but only with truth. Follow the money. Expose the party making the most money and exerting the most influence.The Truth and Nothing But Monday 17 December, 2012 - 10:49 AM