- Nelson Mandela died aged 95
- YouTube Crisis
- The Rolling Stones 14 On Fire Tour
- Having issues streaming 4BC?
- 4BC Line-up for 2014
- Boulder blocking highway
- Mary Collier Press Release
- Bieber's graffiti - will it stay or go?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Phil on The Rolling Stones 14 On Fire Tour Good on them. But perhaps they should have called their tour "The Steel Wheelchair tour". LOL. more
- Garry Parmenter on Mary Collier Press Release The Mr W favourite teams in no particular order have been Jamie Dunn and Ian Coulter, Moyd and Loretta, Peter Dick and Mary ... more
- Krystyna on Mary Collier Press Release Highly intelligent; quick witted and so knowledgeable. You engaged a diverse range of listeners, and I believe you carried ... more
- Jason & Lissy on Mary Collier Press Release HOPE THE 4BC 2014 LINEUP GETS MANY MORE LISTENERS IAN SKIPPEN, LORRETTA RYAN AND THE TEAM GO WELL MANY YOUNGER LISTENERS ... more
- Nathan on YouTube Crisis I remember seeing that "highly trained monkeys" error message back in 2007. Haven't seen it for a long time though. more
- bob gallagher on Greg Cary calls time out Greg Carey, you will be missed. A great talent, thinker and communicator, Brisbane radio will be a lesser place without ... more
- Margaret Battock on Greg Cary calls time out GaryI will miss your intelligence and unbiased opinions that you give to your guests as well as to your many listeners.Your ... more
- Paul on Greg Cary calls time out Greg, I am going to miss your line when you open your show...life is rich. It epitomises your approach to life. Your well ... more
- peter on Greg Cary calls time out greg is an absolute gentleman, a true friend, as well the most fair and intelligent presenters, hoping all the best in the ... more
- David on Vicious magpie I've just been for a job intro', in Broadmeadows! There's a pair of nesting Magpies, in the area! As I was crossing the ... more
- Sharni Steel on YouTube Crisis Google deserves to burn forever in the firey pits of Hades. I am still looking for a viable alternative to google services, ... more
- Anthony on Green Ant Bite Treatments I think the new line up is just great. Hopefully we will now have unbiased political talk back radio as talk back radio ... more
- Nicki on Green Ant Bite Treatments A quick and easy one Plaese???// more
- carole green on Mary Collier Press Release Sorry but you have lost me also. Mary, Peter, Greg, Gary were all great. You can keep the rest mostly and I will go ... more
- Leeonie on Mary Collier Press Release What are you doing 4bc , you have let go the best presenters in radio, Yes we need to be informed but it is in how it is ... more
- Susan Mooney on 12 things about Ben Davis What is happening to Moyd Kay?. He and Loretta are great together. Get someone else for mornings I have never heard of the ... more
- Julia Mackintosh on Mary Collier Press Release Mary you will be greatly missed by 4BC listeners. You were delightful and you and Peter Dick were amazing as a team. Not so ... more
- Dean on Mary Collier Press Release I stopped listening to 4BC when they dropped the continuous call team. more
- Sue Perry on Mary Collier Press Release Absolutely shattered! Mary, I have loved listening to you! Yoou and Peter were my saviours during my drive time in the ... more
- jan on Mary Collier Press Release What have you done to a once great radio station. My dial is off 4bc for good more
America's gun debate
4BC Breakfast: Could America change its gun laws, in response to the weekend school shooting tragedy?
Kim and Victoria from 4BC Breakfast hear from News Director Scott Mayman in the US, and Foreign Affairs expert Dr Keith Suter.
wow! helluva comeback mick! You REALLY put me in my place hahaha!
no, I can't help myself when it comes to exposing TROLLS like you for what they are...ie:pathetic attention seeking losers.andy Tuesday 18 December, 2012 - 11:38 AM
"The murder of children certainly matters to ME and Aussies with any kind of human decency and compassion", typical of this jerk, me me me me me in his mind he only thinks that he is the only one here with a compassionate bone. No Australians or no one here have have lacked human decency or compassion. Typical of a controlling idiot Andy just can't help yourself can you. You are the only obnoxious moron here.mick Tuesday 18 December, 2012 - 8:51 AM
Perhaps if the adults slaughtered in this crazyness had been packing thier own defence then maybe instead of being a hopeless victim and unable to protect the children, they may have been in a better position to be able to stop the killing before it started.billy qld Tuesday 18 December, 2012 - 1:28 AM
A little known statistic is that the US ranks 18th in the world gun related homicides but number 1 in gun related suicides.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_firearm-related_death_rateRich Monday 17 December, 2012 - 11:51 AM
The murder of children certainly matters to ME and Aussies with any kind of human decency and compassion, doesn't matter where it happens. Only a totally obnoxious moron would think otherwise... Let's hope the US finally bans the possession of assault rifles etc. Surely only the army and police need that kind of firepower.andy Monday 17 December, 2012 - 11:08 AM
The ONLY solution is truth. Gillard recently attacked the tobacco companies and was commended. Shortly after it was revealed she had billions of Australian public dollars invested in tobacco. That may not be criminal misrepresentation but it is certainly pushing the boundaries. How many media companies and representatives have publically declared who the primary shareholders of the gun companies are. Or the tobacco companies. The psychological influence of Hollywood and the media has a profound ability to change public sentiment. That is scientifically proven and beyond debate. That is the basis by which interrogation and advertising works. Keep telling anyone the sky is purple long enough and it penetrated their subconscious and they believe it. No other media facility reaches more people than Hollywood. America has its entire economy and future tied up in military assets. The only way to stay financially afloat is to utilise that asset. A worldwide sentiment of doom and gloom accompanied with a dramatically increased collective propensity and acceptance of violence is a little too convenient. The primary shareholders of the arms companies are the same party that is the primary shareholders of the tobacco companies and Hollywood and the media. We all know it is the banks yet not a single word is ever published in THEIR media facilities. In their home country of Switzerland where they store trillions in gold underground servicemen and ex servicemen take home fully automatic weapons and bulk ammunition as part of the national defence plan to protect their primary industry. Switzerland also has one of the most severe levels of control over media and movie violence. The problem can be solved but only with truth. Follow the money. Expose the party making the most money and exerting the most influence.The Truth and Nothing But Monday 17 December, 2012 - 10:49 AM