- Brisbane greets Tiger
- Boland back for Brisbane
- Stolen passports
- Michael Jackson's lovechild?
- Brisbane markets lend a hand
- LIVE NRL returns to 4BC
- Siege: Police injured
- Cate Blanchett wins
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- James W on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" David T, Toyota has only decided very recently, to stop manufacturing in Australia, post our Govts decision not to continue ... more
- Margaret on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Yes Yes Thank you.Will be Magic To be able to hear The N R L call HERE ON 4 BC, again. This Radio station has won me Over ... more
- David T. on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" James, I am not attempting to advise, simply to inform. The order of events you are suggesting is "out of whack". The ... more
- marty on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Great to see the call team back, sack the idiot who took it off, l stopped listening on the weekend, now l'm back , ... more
- James W on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" David T, Toyota were quite prepared to pull the pin, ,and they have, so why would they yield to blackmailing attempts? Ian ... more
- Vicki Franklin on Brisbane markets lend a hand Thank you for the team from Brisbane Markets, Lindsay Transport and all associated wholesalers,growers and drivers who ... more
- Peter on Calls for Island bridge I feel the non resident rate payers are already paying for the bridge when my rates are 50% more with no services than my ... more
- Kim on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Shame that Fatty & John Gibbs aren't on anymore. At least they talked football & not the garbage the Continuous Call Team ... more
- David T. on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" James, are you familiar with the concept of Union blackmail? That is the reason Toyota initially agreed to the exhorbitant ... more
- Wazza on NRL Broadcast Petition Thank God sense has prevailed and the continuous call team is back on 4BC for 2014 at least. Whomever made the decision to ... more
- http://wiki.8bitklubben.dk on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Apprecciate this post. Lett me try it out. more
- Graeme on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Good move. Hopefully the person who made the decision to drop the coverage last year has been sacked.G4F6W7 more
- Anthony on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Good one 4BC. Saves me having to stream it this year. A good management decision. Congrats more
- bil gilmourl on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Goodon you 4bc. Almost gave 4bc away and was listening to 2gb on internet radio. Great call with ray hadley and the gang, ... more
- joseph on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Thanks 4BC - a great decision - I'll be listening to 4BC all weekend from now on! more
- marion j heiman on David Hobson: Bang Bang can some one tell me the name of Mr. Hobson's newest album...something about a red rose? is it available in the U.S.? He is ... more
- William Sheehan on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Very please to hear that the Continuous Call Team have returned to the Big BC, I can now leave the computer on weekends more
- James Styles on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Having Distant Relatives Living in Queensland means that i have 4BC to Thank for Returning Rugby League to the Airwaves. more
- lee on Schapelle Corby, released weather evidence was produced or withheld,she was found guilty by indonesian law.she paid the price and now is free,on ... more
- harry on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC thank you 4bc for the return of the big man show.now,it"s up to the broncs,titans and cowboys to deliver the goods for us ... more
ALP should borrow from LNP
4BC Summer Drive: Griffith University political scientist and journalism lecturer Dr Paul Williams joined 4BC Summer Drive Show with Mark Braybrook on an idea put forward by former Premier, Peter Beattie, suggesting the Queensland ALP should borrow strategies from the LNP.
Beattie thinks the Queensland Labor Party needs to freshen up its way of thinking and way of doing business and sees nothing wrong with using successful strategies employed by the LNP that saw Campbell Newman swept to power in this year's state election.
The gall of this hidious PM who is the greatest trasher of Australian democracy, culture, way of life and outright hatred of all Australians particularly with the sexist bent.
"PRIME Minister Julia Gillard has accused the Liberal Party of trying to make democracy ''the plaything of cashed-up interest groups'', after the Queensland government opened the door to the abolition of compulsory voting..(SMH)"
I wonder if the gormeless Beatie will support this initiative from Campbell after his advice to the lacklustre Labor party of failures.mick Thursday 3 January, 2013 - 10:25 PM
roger how you try this year to make sense in your raving and take your meds regularly.mick Tuesday 1 January, 2013 - 10:49 AM
Mick,i want you to take the time New Years Eve to think of 5 people (apart from pollies) and 5 things that you actually approve of...take a Panadol before you start coz it's gonna hurt.roger Monday 31 December, 2012 - 6:57 PM
Psst Roger you are nonsensical douche.mick Monday 31 December, 2012 - 9:17 AM
Psst Mick, don't mention Borbidge.....sshhhhroger Saturday 29 December, 2012 - 9:00 PM
Beatie has always been devoid of any thinking, he only thinks about what is in it for me. Another of labor's abject failures living the last five or six years off the taxpayers troughs.mick Saturday 29 December, 2012 - 12:17 PM