- Nelson Mandela died aged 95
- YouTube Crisis
- The Rolling Stones 14 On Fire Tour
- Having issues streaming 4BC?
- 4BC Line-up for 2014
- Boulder blocking highway
- Bieber's graffiti - will it stay or go?
- Tiger and trainer survive
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Paul on Greg Cary calls time out Won't miss Greg at all, can now leave my radio on 4bc all day now that Greg and Mary have gone. more
- Phil on The Rolling Stones 14 On Fire Tour Good on them. But perhaps they should have called their tour "The Steel Wheelchair tour". LOL. more
- Nathan on YouTube Crisis I remember seeing that "highly trained monkeys" error message back in 2007. Haven't seen it for a long time though. more
- bob gallagher on Greg Cary calls time out Greg Carey, you will be missed. A great talent, thinker and communicator, Brisbane radio will be a lesser place without ... more
- Margaret Battock on Greg Cary calls time out GaryI will miss your intelligence and unbiased opinions that you give to your guests as well as to your many listeners.Your ... more
- Paul on Greg Cary calls time out Greg, I am going to miss your line when you open your show...life is rich. It epitomises your approach to life. Your well ... more
- peter on Greg Cary calls time out greg is an absolute gentleman, a true friend, as well the most fair and intelligent presenters, hoping all the best in the ... more
- David on Vicious magpie I've just been for a job intro', in Broadmeadows! There's a pair of nesting Magpies, in the area! As I was crossing the ... more
- Sharni Steel on YouTube Crisis Google deserves to burn forever in the firey pits of Hades. I am still looking for a viable alternative to google services, ... more
- Anthony on Green Ant Bite Treatments I think the new line up is just great. Hopefully we will now have unbiased political talk back radio as talk back radio ... more
- Nicki on Green Ant Bite Treatments A quick and easy one Plaese???// more
- Susan Mooney on 12 things about Ben Davis What is happening to Moyd Kay?. He and Loretta are great together. Get someone else for mornings I have never heard of the ... more
- Diane on 4BC's Drive host for 2014 Why did 4bc put Ian Skippen on the radio not a fan of him cant stand him all he does is talk about himself he is the worst ... more
- Kaylyn on Greg Cary calls time out Well greg my mother listened to your grandfather and now im listening to you ( not much longer though ) it will be a person ... more
- Kaylyn on 12 things about Ben Davis welcome Ben.. more
- Mark Edmiston on Greg Cary calls time out Greg ,the voice of Qld , you have entertained and informed us.I regard you as a friend and look forward to you next ... more
- Winsome Gardner on Greg Cary calls time out Just want to wish Greg Carey all the best. I will miss his morning show. He is the best on radio by far. He is well-read ... more
- jacqui on 50 years of The Seekers hi seekers thanks for last nights concert was really fun and happylove Jacqui more
- Jack2967 on Bieber's graffiti - will it stay or go? He'll never clear it up (because we won't make him), and he'll never sing at the Christmas carols (thank goodness). Just ... more
- Bob Lord on 'Qlders don't want more pollies' NewmanThe reason it didn't come up when 70000 Qlders had their say on a long term plan for Qld is since the Jo era ... more
ALP should borrow from LNP
4BC Summer Drive: Griffith University political scientist and journalism lecturer Dr Paul Williams joined 4BC Summer Drive Show with Mark Braybrook on an idea put forward by former Premier, Peter Beattie, suggesting the Queensland ALP should borrow strategies from the LNP.
Beattie thinks the Queensland Labor Party needs to freshen up its way of thinking and way of doing business and sees nothing wrong with using successful strategies employed by the LNP that saw Campbell Newman swept to power in this year's state election.
The gall of this hidious PM who is the greatest trasher of Australian democracy, culture, way of life and outright hatred of all Australians particularly with the sexist bent.
"PRIME Minister Julia Gillard has accused the Liberal Party of trying to make democracy ''the plaything of cashed-up interest groups'', after the Queensland government opened the door to the abolition of compulsory voting..(SMH)"
I wonder if the gormeless Beatie will support this initiative from Campbell after his advice to the lacklustre Labor party of failures.mick Thursday 3 January, 2013 - 10:25 PM
roger how you try this year to make sense in your raving and take your meds regularly.mick Tuesday 1 January, 2013 - 10:49 AM
Mick,i want you to take the time New Years Eve to think of 5 people (apart from pollies) and 5 things that you actually approve of...take a Panadol before you start coz it's gonna hurt.roger Monday 31 December, 2012 - 6:57 PM
Psst Roger you are nonsensical douche.mick Monday 31 December, 2012 - 9:17 AM
Psst Mick, don't mention Borbidge.....sshhhhroger Saturday 29 December, 2012 - 9:00 PM
Beatie has always been devoid of any thinking, he only thinks about what is in it for me. Another of labor's abject failures living the last five or six years off the taxpayers troughs.mick Saturday 29 December, 2012 - 12:17 PM