- 4BC launches Floral Welcome Mat
- 4BC at the Brisbane Festival
- Robin Williams dead, aged 63
- We’re at the Ekka!
- VIDEO: Terrorist discussion
- Origin support
- Suzuki comp - LAST CHANCE
- Premier announces Telethon
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- John on Calls for Island bridge I agree totally with Walter. A bridge will destroy the uniqueness of Russell Island. It appears that the almighty dollar is ... more
- eddie terrill on Catch up with Ken Sparkes hi ken; great show tonite 30-09;enjoy the music once again ,keep on rocking from a60s&70s listener.eddie t. more
- Bruce Norman on Farewell Mark 'The Ear' I started listening to Mark when the 4BC came to Tasmania, and I just think the "turf teasers", even though you have to wake ... more
- John on Calls for Island bridge Did buy a block to build and retire to one day. It's nice to get good clean discussion about the Bridge , not to sure about ... more
- Helen Arnall on Calls for Island bridge Private enterprises could be used to build a bridge - Look to Isle of Skye in Scotland - lots of protests, but successfully ... more
- Dale on Crime corner Whiskey au Go Go Bluey O.Gorman loved to go the knuckle with the smartys but no way was he involved with the rat pack or ever on the take. more
- Rita on Calls for Island bridge Russell Island is a fast growing community with needs as any other. A bridge would give RI residents a future with ... more
- GregHS on Calls for Island bridge Walter, if I say just one word - parking, that would crush your arguments. No matter what, growing population will not stop ... more
- James W on Calls for Island bridge Island Owners should stump the money up, if they want it. It will be their land values that will increase to offset the ... more
- walter on Calls for Island bridge The whole idea of island living is the apeal of seperation & apart from mainland living. A bridge would ultimately destroy ... more
- Debbie Copnell on Kim Mothershaw Cruise Hi Kim How's the family? My father heard you advertise on radio a cruise to Gallipoli for Anzac day next year. Could you ... more
- Craig on VIDEO: Terrorist discussion Only trouble with this video is it was created on the 16th July, that is a day before the plane was destroyed. So who is ... more
- Ash Gulati on Calls for Island bridge OMG still no bridge, I thought it will be due for maintenance soon... since how long the residents been yelling for one... ... more
- Cheryl on Calls for Island bridge Dear readers.Russell Island is defianetly growing.Why because the demand of affordable land is sadly becoming unavailable.I ... more
- CHARLES on New banknotes Like to see just plenty of $100 notes shared around.. more
- Karen on Boland back for Brisbane I would listen in the mornings if Warren Boland STAYED, otherwise NO!!!! more
- mal moon on 30 pubs in 30 days I would like to get the sound track from 30 pubs in 30 days more
- jodi on New banknotes tacky looking, surely they can put these amazing Australian's on notes that don't look like so cartoony, i think its the ... more
- Reg on Boland back for Brisbane Great to hear that at least 4BC knows Warren's value. ABC really lost the plot when they dumped him. I'm just at a loss to ... more
- Rita on Calls for Island bridge If you would like to support Russell Island Queensland please join Russell Island Queensland Bridge supporters on Facebook. ... more
ALP should borrow from LNP
4BC Summer Drive: Griffith University political scientist and journalism lecturer Dr Paul Williams joined 4BC Summer Drive Show with Mark Braybrook on an idea put forward by former Premier, Peter Beattie, suggesting the Queensland ALP should borrow strategies from the LNP.
Beattie thinks the Queensland Labor Party needs to freshen up its way of thinking and way of doing business and sees nothing wrong with using successful strategies employed by the LNP that saw Campbell Newman swept to power in this year's state election.
The gall of this hidious PM who is the greatest trasher of Australian democracy, culture, way of life and outright hatred of all Australians particularly with the sexist bent.
"PRIME Minister Julia Gillard has accused the Liberal Party of trying to make democracy ''the plaything of cashed-up interest groups'', after the Queensland government opened the door to the abolition of compulsory voting..(SMH)"
I wonder if the gormeless Beatie will support this initiative from Campbell after his advice to the lacklustre Labor party of failures.mick Thursday 3 January, 2013 - 10:25 PM
roger how you try this year to make sense in your raving and take your meds regularly.mick Tuesday 1 January, 2013 - 10:49 AM
Mick,i want you to take the time New Years Eve to think of 5 people (apart from pollies) and 5 things that you actually approve of...take a Panadol before you start coz it's gonna hurt.roger Monday 31 December, 2012 - 6:57 PM
Psst Roger you are nonsensical douche.mick Monday 31 December, 2012 - 9:17 AM
Psst Mick, don't mention Borbidge.....sshhhhroger Saturday 29 December, 2012 - 9:00 PM
Beatie has always been devoid of any thinking, he only thinks about what is in it for me. Another of labor's abject failures living the last five or six years off the taxpayers troughs.mick Saturday 29 December, 2012 - 12:17 PM