- Michael Jackson's lovechild?
- Brisbane markets lend a hand
- LIVE NRL returns to 4BC
- Siege: Police injured
- Cate Blanchett wins
- Qantas plane collision
- Virgin loss, $83.7M
- Brett Peter Cowan, 'confession'
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Anthony on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Good one 4BC. Saves me having to stream it this year. A good management decision. Congrats more
- bil gilmourl on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Goodon you 4bc. Almost gave 4bc away and was listening to 2gb on internet radio. Great call with ray hadley and the gang, ... more
- joseph on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Thanks 4BC - a great decision - I'll be listening to 4BC all weekend from now on! more
- marion j heiman on David Hobson: Bang Bang can some one tell me the name of Mr. Hobson's newest album...something about a red rose? is it available in the U.S.? He is ... more
- William Sheehan on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Very please to hear that the Continuous Call Team have returned to the Big BC, I can now leave the computer on weekends more
- James Styles on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Having Distant Relatives Living in Queensland means that i have 4BC to Thank for Returning Rugby League to the Airwaves. more
- lee on Schapelle Corby, released weather evidence was produced or withheld,she was found guilty by indonesian law.she paid the price and now is free,on ... more
- harry on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC thank you 4bc for the return of the big man show.now,it"s up to the broncs,titans and cowboys to deliver the goods for us ... more
- James W on Qantas plane collision Guess who's at the top of the company's hit list? more
- James W on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC Sweet more
- Dave Witham on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC YES,YES,YES, Finally a great decision from 4BC . Bring on the big mun !!!!!!!!! more
- James W on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" mick, your powers of comprehension haven't improved any, I see. Let me spell in it out for you, I will type very slowly for ... more
- James W on Calls for Island bridge if property owners want a bridge, then they should pay for it. The big jump in property values will offset the cost. more
- James W on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" mick, if management can not negotiate sustainable costs for the company, then they should move over so the owners can employ ... more
- Andrew on Qantas plane collision Oops...that should buff right out.... more
- James W on Gov Boats to send back seekers john, how far go we go back? more
- mick on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" Now you whinge James W that Management pays too much, due to the union interference. Can't make up your confused addled ... more
- mick on Calls for Island bridge If you do not like the transport arrangements of Russell Island you should move. Why should the mainland pay the millions ... more
- john on MP 'blood on his hands' If Scott has blood on his hands then Sue, you and your Labor friends must be swimming in blood with the hundreds drowned on ... more
- Greg Crews on MP 'blood on his hands' Yes Barry, the ALP/Greens set this joint up as a knee jerk reation under KRudd Mk2. Why wasn't Burke, Bowen pillaried for ... more
4BC Summer Breakfast: Bob Hawke has called for the abolition of the states in the interest of achieving more effective government, and has urged politicians, business and unions to work closer together on reform in the national interest.
Kim and Damian on Summer Breakfast are joined by Scott Prasser, Professor of Public policy at The Australian Catholic University, to find out if the states should be scrapped.
I see Rich. You have optic cable installed in your home yet you state that the NBN (optic cable) is a waste of money and everyone else, including businesses should use the totally inadequate wifi system.Bob Lord Tuesday 15 January, 2013 - 4:17 PM
velocity 3.0 cable
Had it for about 12 monthsRich Tuesday 15 January, 2013 - 3:18 PM
Bob Lord you are either deliberately telling lies to muddy the waters or you are just an idiot. Tony Abbott is not the leader of the LNP, he is the leader of the Liberals. You keep claiming that the single parent payment is a LNP policy, not possible, that policy is a federal issue and the LNP is a state based party. I can not help but believe that your one eyed goal of trying to discrete the LNP so as to try to erode Tony Abbotts chances at the next federal election, is filling your arguments with obvious errors.CRY FREEDOM Tuesday 15 January, 2013 - 1:56 PM
What's that company you access the NBN with again?
Jackie, you are right, I am on welfare.
CRY you are right, I have a huge superannuation.
Gayle, you are right, I was a judge for 20 years.
Rich, you are right, my pockets will be filled in about 10 months time. Centrebet bans me for winning but I keep coming back.
mick, you are never right.Bob Lord Tuesday 15 January, 2013 - 1:28 PM
You can tell hard labor is worried, cause their dragging out the old cats that have previously done the country in with their lies and recessions we had to have !!
Why they think hawke is a good mouth piece is beyond me I was a young teenager when he was in power if you can call it that ....I thought then he was an complete ass and now I have matured I am convinced he is so put them back in their coffins and step aside your not capable of running a piss up at a brewery to put it in laymans terms HARD BLOODY LABOR is all they stand for us taxpayers...not the bludgers the Tax Payers !!!Jackie Tuesday 15 January, 2013 - 12:33 PM
Good to see that Bob Lord is keepimg up with the economy by checking the stats on centre bet...I bet he is on welfare cause he spends an awful lot of time defending the money wasters and commenting on 4BC.. For all we know with all his alias on here he could be an ex pollie on all those BIG benefits that we pay for !!!
Gillard should be ashamed of herself !!! Forget her father's opinionJackie Tuesday 15 January, 2013 - 12:06 PM