- Robin Williams dead, aged 63
- We’re at the Ekka!
- VIDEO: Terrorist discussion
- Origin support
- Suzuki comp - LAST CHANCE
- Premier announces Telethon
- Beatles Day
- Shock win for Blues
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Bruce Norman on Farewell Mark 'The Ear' I started listening to Mark when the 4BC came to Tasmania, and I just think the "turf teasers", even though you have to wake ... more
- John on Calls for Island bridge Did buy a block to build and retire to one day. It's nice to get good clean discussion about the Bridge , not to sure about ... more
- Helen Arnall on Calls for Island bridge Private enterprises could be used to build a bridge - Look to Isle of Skye in Scotland - lots of protests, but successfully ... more
- Dale on Crime corner Whiskey au Go Go Bluey O.Gorman loved to go the knuckle with the smartys but no way was he involved with the rat pack or ever on the take. more
- Rita on Calls for Island bridge Russell Island is a fast growing community with needs as any other. A bridge would give RI residents a future with ... more
- GregHS on Calls for Island bridge Walter, if I say just one word - parking, that would crush your arguments. No matter what, growing population will not stop ... more
- James W on Calls for Island bridge Island Owners should stump the money up, if they want it. It will be their land values that will increase to offset the ... more
- walter on Calls for Island bridge The whole idea of island living is the apeal of seperation & apart from mainland living. A bridge would ultimately destroy ... more
- Debbie Copnell on Kim Mothershaw Cruise Hi Kim How's the family? My father heard you advertise on radio a cruise to Gallipoli for Anzac day next year. Could you ... more
- Craig on VIDEO: Terrorist discussion Only trouble with this video is it was created on the 16th July, that is a day before the plane was destroyed. So who is ... more
- Ash Gulati on Calls for Island bridge OMG still no bridge, I thought it will be due for maintenance soon... since how long the residents been yelling for one... ... more
- Cheryl on Calls for Island bridge Dear readers.Russell Island is defianetly growing.Why because the demand of affordable land is sadly becoming unavailable.I ... more
- CHARLES on New banknotes Like to see just plenty of $100 notes shared around.. more
- Karen on Boland back for Brisbane I would listen in the mornings if Warren Boland STAYED, otherwise NO!!!! more
- mal moon on 30 pubs in 30 days I would like to get the sound track from 30 pubs in 30 days more
- jodi on New banknotes tacky looking, surely they can put these amazing Australian's on notes that don't look like so cartoony, i think its the ... more
- Reg on Boland back for Brisbane Great to hear that at least 4BC knows Warren's value. ABC really lost the plot when they dumped him. I'm just at a loss to ... more
- Rita on Calls for Island bridge If you would like to support Russell Island Queensland please join Russell Island Queensland Bridge supporters on Facebook. ... more
- Rita on Calls for Island bridge Russell Island is a community & part of the RCC & should be treated as such. If they need a better solution to transport ... more
- Geoff Emerton on Beatles Day Without any doubt, the biggest sporting event in the world is the Hockey World Cup. How come there is no mention of it? more
4BC Summer Breakfast: Bob Hawke has called for the abolition of the states in the interest of achieving more effective government, and has urged politicians, business and unions to work closer together on reform in the national interest.
Kim and Damian on Summer Breakfast are joined by Scott Prasser, Professor of Public policy at The Australian Catholic University, to find out if the states should be scrapped.
I see Rich. You have optic cable installed in your home yet you state that the NBN (optic cable) is a waste of money and everyone else, including businesses should use the totally inadequate wifi system.Bob Lord Tuesday 15 January, 2013 - 4:17 PM
velocity 3.0 cable
Had it for about 12 monthsRich Tuesday 15 January, 2013 - 3:18 PM
Bob Lord you are either deliberately telling lies to muddy the waters or you are just an idiot. Tony Abbott is not the leader of the LNP, he is the leader of the Liberals. You keep claiming that the single parent payment is a LNP policy, not possible, that policy is a federal issue and the LNP is a state based party. I can not help but believe that your one eyed goal of trying to discrete the LNP so as to try to erode Tony Abbotts chances at the next federal election, is filling your arguments with obvious errors.CRY FREEDOM Tuesday 15 January, 2013 - 1:56 PM
What's that company you access the NBN with again?
Jackie, you are right, I am on welfare.
CRY you are right, I have a huge superannuation.
Gayle, you are right, I was a judge for 20 years.
Rich, you are right, my pockets will be filled in about 10 months time. Centrebet bans me for winning but I keep coming back.
mick, you are never right.Bob Lord Tuesday 15 January, 2013 - 1:28 PM
You can tell hard labor is worried, cause their dragging out the old cats that have previously done the country in with their lies and recessions we had to have !!
Why they think hawke is a good mouth piece is beyond me I was a young teenager when he was in power if you can call it that ....I thought then he was an complete ass and now I have matured I am convinced he is so put them back in their coffins and step aside your not capable of running a piss up at a brewery to put it in laymans terms HARD BLOODY LABOR is all they stand for us taxpayers...not the bludgers the Tax Payers !!!Jackie Tuesday 15 January, 2013 - 12:33 PM
Good to see that Bob Lord is keepimg up with the economy by checking the stats on centre bet...I bet he is on welfare cause he spends an awful lot of time defending the money wasters and commenting on 4BC.. For all we know with all his alias on here he could be an ex pollie on all those BIG benefits that we pay for !!!
Gillard should be ashamed of herself !!! Forget her father's opinionJackie Tuesday 15 January, 2013 - 12:06 PM