- Looking back: RSPCA pets
- Ban work emails, after hours
- Drug syndicate smashed
- Save Brisbane's history
- Electricity savings on way
- GE Money vulnerable
- Whooping cough more resilient
- Dog toilets for Brisbane airport
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Mini Clean on Cleaning baths a 'manly' way Wow this is an amazing 23 second video! it is definitely easy to use and very manly indeed! but i like it. It sure can clean ... more
- James W on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" mick, even David T agrees that my comment was sensible, it got him talking again. more
- Gordon Heelan on Save Brisbane's history Do you think the Bonded Store Buildings should be saved and heritage listed?Yes I do as history is a important part of our ... more
- Bob Lord on Electricity savings on way So the plan is to increase the risk of blackouts because people aren't prepared to pay for the excellent electricity service ... more
- Bob Lord on “$80 billion black cloud" Major infrastructure investment occurring in Qld over the past few years before LNP according to the Commission of Audit:1. ... more
- Gus Nathan on Vale, Haydn Sargent Really sad to learn of Hayden Sargent's passing away. Ever since our arrival in Australia in 1975, we tuned to 4 BC daily ... more
- David T. on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" Yes James, I'm waiting for you to say something sensible. more
- James W on “$80 billion black cloud" So the $4Bn per year we pay in interest could pay for so many schools, so many klms of roads and so many hospitals. What do ... more
- James W on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" mick, AUstralia had never had AAA from all 3 major ratings agencies before Rudd was PM, FACT. more
- Warren on Live webcam over Brisbane River. I would like to use your webcam. Seeing what you and your guests look like in the studio adds enjoyment to listening to ... more
- mick on Colmslie saves it's Fish Factory Khushdeep ring Rudd's missus she is supposed to be the guru in placing people into jobs at a great expense to the taxpayer. more
- mick on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" the recent state labor governments are the ones who have lost the aaa ratings in recent years. In Fact the most Triple A ... more
- mick on Obesity a personal issue? Jack2967 obesity in itself can be the symptom of many other chronic illnesses and the result of medications used to treat ... more
- Where is it? on LIVE NRL returns to 4BC What's happened to Fresh on Sunday? Disappeared when the CCT returned. Are you going to put it on at a different time?Would ... more
- victor Madison on Promising signs for HIV cure I want to say hello to the world at large, I am very grateful for the good deeds DR.OGODOMEN did for me, I was a HIV ... more
- Elisa Jed on MiniMovers fleet sabotaged Did they find the person that sabotaged the moving trucks? This is definitely a hard time to lose so many trucks. I think ... more
- Annie Johnston on Boland back for Brisbane Warren, it is so good to see you are back on the radio. 4BCs gain is ABC's loss. And what a loss it is! Your league of ... more
- Steve Yeppoon on Boland back for Brisbane Driving out to work this morning and planning to listen to Warren for the 3 hour drive. Disappointed to learn Warrens not on ... more
- James W on "Oh, Where's the feeling?" Gone quite quiet again David T. more
- Bob Lord on Mobile tech leading way Ah. Just a little. Currently 2 smartphones, 2 tablets and a laptop make use of a cable broadband, home wifi and a portable ... more
4BC Summer Breakfast: Bob Hawke has called for the abolition of the states in the interest of achieving more effective government, and has urged politicians, business and unions to work closer together on reform in the national interest.
Kim and Damian on Summer Breakfast are joined by Scott Prasser, Professor of Public policy at The Australian Catholic University, to find out if the states should be scrapped.
I see Rich. You have optic cable installed in your home yet you state that the NBN (optic cable) is a waste of money and everyone else, including businesses should use the totally inadequate wifi system.Bob Lord Tuesday 15 January, 2013 - 4:17 PM
velocity 3.0 cable
Had it for about 12 monthsRich Tuesday 15 January, 2013 - 3:18 PM
Bob Lord you are either deliberately telling lies to muddy the waters or you are just an idiot. Tony Abbott is not the leader of the LNP, he is the leader of the Liberals. You keep claiming that the single parent payment is a LNP policy, not possible, that policy is a federal issue and the LNP is a state based party. I can not help but believe that your one eyed goal of trying to discrete the LNP so as to try to erode Tony Abbotts chances at the next federal election, is filling your arguments with obvious errors.CRY FREEDOM Tuesday 15 January, 2013 - 1:56 PM
What's that company you access the NBN with again?
Jackie, you are right, I am on welfare.
CRY you are right, I have a huge superannuation.
Gayle, you are right, I was a judge for 20 years.
Rich, you are right, my pockets will be filled in about 10 months time. Centrebet bans me for winning but I keep coming back.
mick, you are never right.Bob Lord Tuesday 15 January, 2013 - 1:28 PM
You can tell hard labor is worried, cause their dragging out the old cats that have previously done the country in with their lies and recessions we had to have !!
Why they think hawke is a good mouth piece is beyond me I was a young teenager when he was in power if you can call it that ....I thought then he was an complete ass and now I have matured I am convinced he is so put them back in their coffins and step aside your not capable of running a piss up at a brewery to put it in laymans terms HARD BLOODY LABOR is all they stand for us taxpayers...not the bludgers the Tax Payers !!!Jackie Tuesday 15 January, 2013 - 12:33 PM
Good to see that Bob Lord is keepimg up with the economy by checking the stats on centre bet...I bet he is on welfare cause he spends an awful lot of time defending the money wasters and commenting on 4BC.. For all we know with all his alias on here he could be an ex pollie on all those BIG benefits that we pay for !!!
Gillard should be ashamed of herself !!! Forget her father's opinionJackie Tuesday 15 January, 2013 - 12:06 PM