- 4BC Ashes call-to-arms
- Cricket calendar: Live on 4BC in 2013-14
- Nelson Mandela died aged 95
- YouTube Crisis
- The Rolling Stones 14 On Fire Tour
- Having issues streaming 4BC?
- 4BC Line-up for 2014
- Boulder blocking highway
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Paul on Greg Cary calls time out Won't miss Greg at all, can now leave my radio on 4bc all day now that Greg and Mary have gone. more
- Phil on The Rolling Stones 14 On Fire Tour Good on them. But perhaps they should have called their tour "The Steel Wheelchair tour". LOL. more
- Nathan on YouTube Crisis I remember seeing that "highly trained monkeys" error message back in 2007. Haven't seen it for a long time though. more
- bob gallagher on Greg Cary calls time out Greg Carey, you will be missed. A great talent, thinker and communicator, Brisbane radio will be a lesser place without ... more
- Margaret Battock on Greg Cary calls time out GaryI will miss your intelligence and unbiased opinions that you give to your guests as well as to your many listeners.Your ... more
- Paul on Greg Cary calls time out Greg, I am going to miss your line when you open your show...life is rich. It epitomises your approach to life. Your well ... more
- peter on Greg Cary calls time out greg is an absolute gentleman, a true friend, as well the most fair and intelligent presenters, hoping all the best in the ... more
- David on Vicious magpie I've just been for a job intro', in Broadmeadows! There's a pair of nesting Magpies, in the area! As I was crossing the ... more
- Sharni Steel on YouTube Crisis Google deserves to burn forever in the firey pits of Hades. I am still looking for a viable alternative to google services, ... more
- Anthony on Green Ant Bite Treatments I think the new line up is just great. Hopefully we will now have unbiased political talk back radio as talk back radio ... more
- Nicki on Green Ant Bite Treatments A quick and easy one Plaese???// more
- Susan Mooney on 12 things about Ben Davis What is happening to Moyd Kay?. He and Loretta are great together. Get someone else for mornings I have never heard of the ... more
- Diane on 4BC's Drive host for 2014 Why did 4bc put Ian Skippen on the radio not a fan of him cant stand him all he does is talk about himself he is the worst ... more
- Kaylyn on Greg Cary calls time out Well greg my mother listened to your grandfather and now im listening to you ( not much longer though ) it will be a person ... more
- Kaylyn on 12 things about Ben Davis welcome Ben.. more
- Mark Edmiston on Greg Cary calls time out Greg ,the voice of Qld , you have entertained and informed us.I regard you as a friend and look forward to you next ... more
- Winsome Gardner on Greg Cary calls time out Just want to wish Greg Carey all the best. I will miss his morning show. He is the best on radio by far. He is well-read ... more
- jacqui on 50 years of The Seekers hi seekers thanks for last nights concert was really fun and happylove Jacqui more
- Jack2967 on Bieber's graffiti - will it stay or go? He'll never clear it up (because we won't make him), and he'll never sing at the Christmas carols (thank goodness). Just ... more
- Bob Lord on 'Qlders don't want more pollies' NewmanThe reason it didn't come up when 70000 Qlders had their say on a long term plan for Qld is since the Jo era ... more
4BC Summer Breakfast: Bob Hawke has called for the abolition of the states in the interest of achieving more effective government, and has urged politicians, business and unions to work closer together on reform in the national interest.
Kim and Damian on Summer Breakfast are joined by Scott Prasser, Professor of Public policy at The Australian Catholic University, to find out if the states should be scrapped.
I see Rich. You have optic cable installed in your home yet you state that the NBN (optic cable) is a waste of money and everyone else, including businesses should use the totally inadequate wifi system.Bob Lord Tuesday 15 January, 2013 - 4:17 PM
velocity 3.0 cable
Had it for about 12 monthsRich Tuesday 15 January, 2013 - 3:18 PM
Bob Lord you are either deliberately telling lies to muddy the waters or you are just an idiot. Tony Abbott is not the leader of the LNP, he is the leader of the Liberals. You keep claiming that the single parent payment is a LNP policy, not possible, that policy is a federal issue and the LNP is a state based party. I can not help but believe that your one eyed goal of trying to discrete the LNP so as to try to erode Tony Abbotts chances at the next federal election, is filling your arguments with obvious errors.CRY FREEDOM Tuesday 15 January, 2013 - 1:56 PM
What's that company you access the NBN with again?
Jackie, you are right, I am on welfare.
CRY you are right, I have a huge superannuation.
Gayle, you are right, I was a judge for 20 years.
Rich, you are right, my pockets will be filled in about 10 months time. Centrebet bans me for winning but I keep coming back.
mick, you are never right.Bob Lord Tuesday 15 January, 2013 - 1:28 PM
You can tell hard labor is worried, cause their dragging out the old cats that have previously done the country in with their lies and recessions we had to have !!
Why they think hawke is a good mouth piece is beyond me I was a young teenager when he was in power if you can call it that ....I thought then he was an complete ass and now I have matured I am convinced he is so put them back in their coffins and step aside your not capable of running a piss up at a brewery to put it in laymans terms HARD BLOODY LABOR is all they stand for us taxpayers...not the bludgers the Tax Payers !!!Jackie Tuesday 15 January, 2013 - 12:33 PM
Good to see that Bob Lord is keepimg up with the economy by checking the stats on centre bet...I bet he is on welfare cause he spends an awful lot of time defending the money wasters and commenting on 4BC.. For all we know with all his alias on here he could be an ex pollie on all those BIG benefits that we pay for !!!
Gillard should be ashamed of herself !!! Forget her father's opinionJackie Tuesday 15 January, 2013 - 12:06 PM