- Ford a "kick in the guts"
- Analog TV switch-off will not affect 4BC
- New schools for Queensland
- Party precinct: failed
- The Doors keyboardist Manzarek dies
- IR changes opposed
- Waiting for 'little mate' to wake
- Breathing difficulties, sleep
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Bob Lord on Ford a "kick in the guts" Oh dear RichardJust watching our very own fiscal twit Nicholls stating that a raft of taxes will be rising in Queensland in ... more
- bespectacled on New schools for Queensland How about using the fv school for a library and buy the adjacent commercial buildings to add to the school oval for leisure ... more
- ArtG on New flood tax planned I knowwwww, mick, I knoowwww... more
- Bob Lord on Ford a "kick in the guts" OK Richard, fair enough.The bloke who wants to run the country doesn't need to have a vision or plans for when he gets ... more
- jaycee on Ford a "kick in the guts" my vishion 20/20,roberto earldomo, is maybe a bit on the blue side but overall I'm sitting pretty here on a north shore ... more
- mick on New flood tax planned Artg she certainly did not want them to die of thirst so she opened up Wivenhoe and flooded Brisbane trying to drown them. more
- Richard on Ford a "kick in the guts" Bob, you seem to be changing canoes mid stream and now paddling the other way.BTW Tony Abbott is not running the country.A ... more
- mick on Ford a "kick in the guts" The majority of Australians do know that they do have good plans and visions for all Australians, you are just too stupid to ... more
- Bob Lord on Ford a "kick in the guts" TSK TSKThose silly Ford people not having a good business plan hey Tony. Fabulous hindsight once again from you.Ya got a ... more
- David T. on Analog TV switch-off will not affect 4BC Anyone with an analogue TV can buy a Digital set-top box. If you're on a full Govt. pension, you might get a box for free ... more
- David T. on Lord Wedgwood on antiques Adam, Google them under Rick Milne Collectables and Shields Stamps and Coins. Both are in Victoria. I'm sure you'll find the ... more
- Adam on Lord Wedgwood on antiques Can someone please provide me Rick Milne and Tony Shields email address so we can contact them.Thanks more
- kernel fudpucker on IR changes opposed All smoke and mirrors. They all lie in the same BED !! more
- kernel fudpucker on New schools for Queensland Private companies?? There's only one, SERCO!!!. Do your research, SHEEPLE !!!! more
- kernel fudpucker on New flood tax planned How about a (POLITCAL FAILURE TAX) Payed back to the people, set at 200% more
- Kattie on $5 to browse Coorparoo store Perhaps, we've been now excited to have the actual dad's or mom's early morning hours ingest. Listed here is a lack of yet ... more
- single slot toasters review on Amalfi Coast Recpies I don't know whether it's just me or if everyone else experiencing problems with your website. It appears as if some of the ... more
- Richard on Party precinct: failed Can not think of a time in the entire history of mankind where alcohol consumption has not led to etiquette hell.Let it ... more
- hospitality is dead or rather never was on Party precinct: failed Get rid of hositality and its segeregation /and age groupdiscrimination practices and it might just bring back boomers and ... more
- Gayle on New schools for Queensland Now this is called good Government and forward planning, the demographics have changed and there are more families with ... more
4BC Summer Breakfast: Bob Hawke has called for the abolition of the states in the interest of achieving more effective government, and has urged politicians, business and unions to work closer together on reform in the national interest.
Kim and Damian on Summer Breakfast are joined by Scott Prasser, Professor of Public policy at The Australian Catholic University, to find out if the states should be scrapped.
I see Rich. You have optic cable installed in your home yet you state that the NBN (optic cable) is a waste of money and everyone else, including businesses should use the totally inadequate wifi system.Bob Lord Tuesday 15 January, 2013 - 4:17 PM
velocity 3.0 cable
Had it for about 12 monthsRich Tuesday 15 January, 2013 - 3:18 PM
Bob Lord you are either deliberately telling lies to muddy the waters or you are just an idiot. Tony Abbott is not the leader of the LNP, he is the leader of the Liberals. You keep claiming that the single parent payment is a LNP policy, not possible, that policy is a federal issue and the LNP is a state based party. I can not help but believe that your one eyed goal of trying to discrete the LNP so as to try to erode Tony Abbotts chances at the next federal election, is filling your arguments with obvious errors.CRY FREEDOM Tuesday 15 January, 2013 - 1:56 PM
What's that company you access the NBN with again?
Jackie, you are right, I am on welfare.
CRY you are right, I have a huge superannuation.
Gayle, you are right, I was a judge for 20 years.
Rich, you are right, my pockets will be filled in about 10 months time. Centrebet bans me for winning but I keep coming back.
mick, you are never right.Bob Lord Tuesday 15 January, 2013 - 1:28 PM
You can tell hard labor is worried, cause their dragging out the old cats that have previously done the country in with their lies and recessions we had to have !!
Why they think hawke is a good mouth piece is beyond me I was a young teenager when he was in power if you can call it that ....I thought then he was an complete ass and now I have matured I am convinced he is so put them back in their coffins and step aside your not capable of running a piss up at a brewery to put it in laymans terms HARD BLOODY LABOR is all they stand for us taxpayers...not the bludgers the Tax Payers !!!Jackie Tuesday 15 January, 2013 - 12:33 PM
Good to see that Bob Lord is keepimg up with the economy by checking the stats on centre bet...I bet he is on welfare cause he spends an awful lot of time defending the money wasters and commenting on 4BC.. For all we know with all his alias on here he could be an ex pollie on all those BIG benefits that we pay for !!!
Gillard should be ashamed of herself !!! Forget her father's opinionJackie Tuesday 15 January, 2013 - 12:06 PM