- Red Tape Buster
- "I'm ashamed of being a teacher"
- The Heiner Affair
- Alex Douglas: "I'm a bogan"
- Dr Carole Hungerford
- Qld Treasurer on asset sales
- High Court challenge
- When childen become strangers
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Joseph on Memorial for slain Eunji Ban It's not the victim's fault, she was a victim of an attack as well as inadequate preparation...one is far more likely to be ... more
- James W on Prime Minister Tony Abbot mick, doesn't change Bob. At least he's more consistent than the Mad Monk and the Jockey. more
- Bob Lord on Prime Minister Tony Abbot CraigThanks for sharing your conspiracy theory.Labor guaranteed bank deposits during the GFC. Labor introduced an insurance ... more
- He'll on earth on Motorcycle enthusiasts unite Innocent riders haven't anything to worry about oh yeah except profiling,inconvenience and being subjected to the possibly ... more
- Geoff on Scott Driscoll's bipolar diagnosis David TI'll take the time to point out that you never offered a political opinion or an opinion nor an opinion on this ... more
- Craig on Prime Minister Tony Abbot @Bob, all politicans are tarred with the same brush, they are just 2 gangs who have a monopoly over who people vote for. ... more
- James W on Scott Driscoll's bipolar diagnosis David T, I don't hate you, I don't even know you. I do hate it when people can't man up and admit they erred about something ... more
- David T. on Scott Driscoll's bipolar diagnosis James W, Geoff, et al; it's amazing how defensive you lot become, when you come across someone who disagrees with ... more
- Bob Lord on Prime Minister Tony Abbot Can't think of anything to say on the subject at hand mick just personal abuse and weirdo meaningless statements. more
- Bob Lord on Prime Minister Tony Abbot Colene MaeCan't find anything nice to say about Abbott then?Try harder, there must be something he has done right.James WThe ... more
- mick on Prime Minister Tony Abbot Colene the fact is that Bob Lord and James w is and always will be the same scum that hates everything including Australians ... more
- James W on Prime Minister Tony Abbot The point for me is that the 'Daggy Dad' is no improvement. more
- Colene Mae on Prime Minister Tony Abbot So what is your point, Bob Lord, we could not believe a single thing that blurted out of Rudd or Gillard either more
- Bob Lord on Shark attack sparks culling debate Abbott and his usual mind numbing blooper 'there's always the issue of getting the guilty one.'Dear Tony, the issue was ... more
- Bob Lord on Prime Minister Tony Abbot Yeah well, that's what he says today about those things, who knows what he'll say tomorrow.Can't believe a single thing he ... more
- TOTHE FAT CAT on Premier Campbell Newman Newman most likely only conversed with his own age group.they are the only ones employed ,socialisng and unaware everyone ... more
- Bill on Should Qantas stay or should it go? What is air space priority rights? more
- Tim Stoffel on Tiger attack- time to boycott zoos? I did not know about the garbage bag stuff. If that is true, I can see why the unusual dress might have triggered an attack. ... more
- James W on Scott Driscoll's bipolar diagnosis David T, I wonder if Emma Driscoll's had any recent diagnosis? more
- Pamela Edwards on Dr Carole Hungerford Please ask Dr Rutherford should one be wary of Lipitor medication more
'Wayne Swan, Julia Gillard cuts"
4BC News: Premier Campbell Newman joins Greg Cary in-studio, claiming he can't say much about the flood class action case, but his heart goes out to the people who suffered.
Also, the Premier points the finger to federal Labor for recent health job cuts and explains the situation farmers are in. Listen now and have your say.
I would tend to agree with Di Webb. If the Premier was indeed serious about cutting costs then why doesn't he cut ALL politicians wages and perks because that is exactly what he is asking some of the Community Safety workers who survived his job cuts to do. It is time for the Premier to put up or shut up. Before coming in to your studio to talk about federal health cuts, maybe the premier might like to outline exactly how they decided on who to cut, and by how much. Maybe he might also like to explain why the Director Generals from each department (who were obviously asleep at the wheel), were paid a bonus for reaching their "Targeted Savings measures". Seriously, if you believe the Premier on the level of debt left by the previous government, then you must also accept that it took them 20 years to run up that debt. So, who in the hell does Campbell Newman think he is, thinking he can fix the states finances in under 1 year. I suspect that their are alot of sorry voters out there now!!.The General Sunday 27 January, 2013 - 8:21 PM
Mr Newman you can't lie straight in bed not alone be honest with your bull about health cuts. Cut your own wages and other polititions and save our health.Wages of a health professional are far less than yours as a matter or fact a mere pittance compaired to yours sand you only get paid to lie it would seem. Liar LiarDi Webb Friday 25 January, 2013 - 12:58 AM