- Remembering Hazel Hawke
- Terror wake up call for Australia?
- Ford the "weak link"
- Ford to stop Australian manufacturing
- Pensioner loses $22,000
- Tony Abbott joins Mornings
- Midlife eating disorders
- Truckies push for "danger money"
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Bob Lord on Ford to stop Australian manufacturing Thanks for teaching me about the robots Richard. I will point out that there are a lot of workers (1200 in Ford's case) that ... more
- Kernel fudpucker on Terror wake up call for Australia? Have you ever wondered how the governmentÃ¢Â?Â?s misinformation gains traction?What I have noticed is that whenever a ... more
- Harry on Pensioner loses $22,000 mickSuncorp went out of their way to give his money back. They will be reimbursed by the government as ASIC take 6 weeks to ... more
- Bob Lord on Ford to stop Australian manufacturing AwesomeEven chief idiot Tony Abbott has come out today with he real reasons why Ford's staff lost their jobs and why they ... more
- David T. on Ford to stop Australian manufacturing Richard, Bob Lord/aka bob lord/aka ArtG/aka artg/etc. was right in one aspect. We are the first with plain cigarette ... more
- Richard on Ford to stop Australian manufacturing Maybe they couldn't sustain the wages and are now only employing those with 457's. Maybe they need a Gonski upgrade.Maybe ... more
- Bob Lord on Ford to stop Australian manufacturing Dang it!Now 600 cleaners have lost their jobs in Qld and 2500 across Australia. How will Tony and CanLie and Richard work ... more
- Richard on Ford to stop Australian manufacturing That last post just abou insulted everyone Bob.You are efectviley saying that there is not a person in Australia with any ... more
- Richard on Ford to stop Australian manufacturing @Bob, The core cost of any business should not be wages.There are these things in the automotive industry called robots.This ... more
- Richard on Ford to stop Australian manufacturing Bob, are you practising to be a comedian.Very funny stuff.Non of it true but very funny anyway.Those things that you claim ... more
- mick on Pensioner loses $22,000 Labor the communists stealing from Australians, Harry you scum if you had a savings account you would have a different ... more
- mick on Ford to stop Australian manufacturing Between the two declared greatest Australian fiscal terrorists parading as Treasurers Keating and Swan who between them and ... more
- Bob Lord on Ford to stop Australian manufacturing Fascinating take on things Richard. Blame the carbon tax as usual despite a form of carbon tax covering some 800 Billion ... more
- michael on Ford to stop Australian manufacturing iIt should be remembered that Ford was the only one of the BIg Three not to seek help from the Feds in the US during the ... more
- Bob Lord on Tony Abbott joins Mornings Hey Tony Wadabout this Newman bloke hey.He passes laws this week allowing the clearing of 2 million hectares of trees. How ... more
- Richard on Ford to stop Australian manufacturing @Kernel, Nail on the head.We have become a nation of drones.It seems that our businesses would prefer to follow the rest of ... more
- Kernel fudpucker on Ford to stop Australian manufacturing Sorry FORD Australia. I forgot that the lovely SA electrician had a gun put to his head by this government and the oil ... more
- ArtG on Cattle release to go ahead That's great RichardSo apparently if they are LNP policies that are destroying national parks, farming land, and the great ... more
- Kernel fudpucker on Rudd, queen of backflips Rudd the Dud, not my Bud, and smells of Mud ! more
- Kernel fudpucker on Ford to stop Australian manufacturing FORD Australia, its time to acquire the blueprints from the lovely SA electrician who lives in a caravan park. The one who ... more
'Wayne Swan, Julia Gillard cuts"
4BC News: Premier Campbell Newman joins Greg Cary in-studio, claiming he can't say much about the flood class action case, but his heart goes out to the people who suffered.
Also, the Premier points the finger to federal Labor for recent health job cuts and explains the situation farmers are in. Listen now and have your say.
I would tend to agree with Di Webb. If the Premier was indeed serious about cutting costs then why doesn't he cut ALL politicians wages and perks because that is exactly what he is asking some of the Community Safety workers who survived his job cuts to do. It is time for the Premier to put up or shut up. Before coming in to your studio to talk about federal health cuts, maybe the premier might like to outline exactly how they decided on who to cut, and by how much. Maybe he might also like to explain why the Director Generals from each department (who were obviously asleep at the wheel), were paid a bonus for reaching their "Targeted Savings measures". Seriously, if you believe the Premier on the level of debt left by the previous government, then you must also accept that it took them 20 years to run up that debt. So, who in the hell does Campbell Newman think he is, thinking he can fix the states finances in under 1 year. I suspect that their are alot of sorry voters out there now!!.The General Sunday 27 January, 2013 - 8:21 PM
Mr Newman you can't lie straight in bed not alone be honest with your bull about health cuts. Cut your own wages and other polititions and save our health.Wages of a health professional are far less than yours as a matter or fact a mere pittance compaired to yours sand you only get paid to lie it would seem. Liar LiarDi Webb Friday 25 January, 2013 - 12:58 AM