- Stand up classrooms
- Rise in Qld home meth labs
- Anarchy group threatens G20
- Sex offender laws reviewed
- Greg Cary signs off
- Red Tape Buster
- "I'm ashamed of being a teacher"
- The Heiner Affair
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Bob Lord on Prime Minister Tony Abbot Danged right wing fascists and their derivatives rooning the world Craig.Batten the hatches! Bury the gold!Oz dollar backed ... more
- Maree on Motorcycle enthusiasts unite At the moment, the attention is on the outlaw mc gangs. This to me is just a smoke screen for the real agenda. We all need ... more
- John Wilson on High Court challenge In a Democracy Sovereignty lies with the people and NOT with Parliament. The only way to nullify bad laws from Parliament is ... more
- Darryl on High Court challenge A shame this gentleman calls himself a "Constitutional Expert" and lays claim to the Commonwealth Constitution giving the ... more
- Craig on Prime Minister Tony Abbot @Bob, just a thought Bob you do remember Cyprus do you not.Derivatives are what is going to make this happen and Bob our ... more
- Craig on The Heiner Affair Good luck Les, One is an ex PM made of teflon as are the others. It is an asolute disgrace, they should all be locked up but ... more
- Craig on Prime Minister Tony Abbot @Bob, no conspiracy Bob, I like how people use that word when they cannot reply. It was a tax Labor introduced Bob not an ... more
- Robert Williams on The Heiner Affair The Heiner Affair is an unresolved miscarriage of Justice and perjury, those who perpetrated the cover up must be punished. more
- Robert Paul on The Heiner Affair I have put my own neck out over Heiner during 3 Queensland State elections running as an Indempendent against senior ... more
- Les T. Kelly on The Heiner Affair The Heiner Affair is the running sore of the Queensland justice system, - It is a chronic "cover up" having the dimensions ... more
- Robert Williams on The Heiner Affair I was a Justice of the Peace when this started and was aghast when I saw that the Goss Cabinet destroyed documents that ... more
- Joseph on Memorial for slain Eunji Ban It's not the victim's fault, she was a victim of an attack as well as inadequate preparation...one is far more likely to be ... more
- James W on Prime Minister Tony Abbot mick, doesn't change Bob. At least he's more consistent than the Mad Monk and the Jockey. more
- Bob Lord on Prime Minister Tony Abbot CraigThanks for sharing your conspiracy theory.Labor guaranteed bank deposits during the GFC. Labor introduced an insurance ... more
- He'll on earth on Motorcycle enthusiasts unite Innocent riders haven't anything to worry about oh yeah except profiling,inconvenience and being subjected to the possibly ... more
- Geoff on Scott Driscoll's bipolar diagnosis David TI'll take the time to point out that you never offered a political opinion or an opinion nor an opinion on this ... more
- Craig on Prime Minister Tony Abbot @Bob, all politicans are tarred with the same brush, they are just 2 gangs who have a monopoly over who people vote for. ... more
- James W on Scott Driscoll's bipolar diagnosis David T, I don't hate you, I don't even know you. I do hate it when people can't man up and admit they erred about something ... more
- David T. on Scott Driscoll's bipolar diagnosis James W, Geoff, et al; it's amazing how defensive you lot become, when you come across someone who disagrees with ... more
- Bob Lord on Prime Minister Tony Abbot Can't think of anything to say on the subject at hand mick just personal abuse and weirdo meaningless statements. more
Should she stay or go?
4BC Mornings: Should she stay or should she go?
Opposition Leader Annastacia Palaszczuk says the Premier should sack troubled Arts Minister Ros Bates.
Greg Cary speaks with Treasurer Tim Nicholls and Leader of the Opposition Annastacia Palaszczuk.
Listen: Greg Cary with Tim Nicholls
Listen: Greg Cary with Annastacia Palaszczuk
I've googled it.
None of the following are in Annastacia Palaszczuk's team; Bill D'Arcy, Gordon Nuttall, Paul Lucas.Bob Lord Tuesday 12 February, 2013 - 6:44 PM
Talk to Ros Bates BELLA, she's the ARTS minister. Her duty to make sure that QLDers aren't worse off.
Thanks for pointing out another of her failings though.Bob Lord Tuesday 12 February, 2013 - 1:49 PM
Do you want to whinge about something that is wrong that should be set right, Bob Lord, then maybe you and Annastacia Palaszczuk should have a word with the Federal Labor Government about the inequity of Federal Arts funding? 10% of the pot when Queensland has 20% of the population!BELLA Tuesday 12 February, 2013 - 12:00 PM
I have a few words for you Annastacia Palaszczuk; Bill D'Arcy, Gordon Nuttall, Paul Lucas.BELLA Tuesday 12 February, 2013 - 11:32 AM
I've always wondered how an elected person could own a portfolio that they know nothing about. Wouldn't happen in the corporate world.Lea Monday 11 February, 2013 - 7:28 PM
Has to go, too many srikes already. She couldn't do too much harm if she was just the ARTS Minister but as she is the Minister for IT for the entire Qld government she can do enormous harm and is already saying outsource the lot.
Ros they have different systems because they have different needs. One size does not fit all and technologhy is always changing regardless of whether it is outsourced or inhouse.
Election Now!Bob Lord Monday 11 February, 2013 - 11:05 AM