- Why Chris Davis flipped to ALP
- AG considers club drug tests
- Union calls for cop safety laws
- Spin Cycle- Week 1
- Robert John Fardon on "tight leash"
- Paternity leave stigma
- State Politics panel
- Wallabies divide town
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Jennifer on What's on your bucket list? 4or 5 years ago I won a fishing adventures off kellie rose from dave donwie , due to weather we had to go on a flat dog ... more
- Buy Slim Spray on Premier Campbell Newman Magnificent beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your site, how could i subscribe for a blog web site?The ... more
- Robert Williams on Anarchy group threatens G20 I agree. An Island would be far easier to protect. Fitzroy Island would be good. more
- Paul on MP calls for Upper House Sign petition 2199-13 Reintroduce the Senate @ http://www.parliament.qld.gov.au/work-of-assembly/petitions/e-petitionsI was ... more
- JenMa on Year 12 Debates: Old buildings Without a doubt, the worst, Ive ever Heard on radio this segment. Cringe. more
- mick on Year 12 Debates: Old buildings Perhaps it is about time these kids get a bit of justified criticism on a number of fronts instead of the continual stream ... more
- lee on Paternity leave stigma years ago people went about their business and private lives with out any problems.they had babies the same way they have ... more
- Bob Lord on Spin Cycle- Week 1 They were prepared to call off the races if the temperature exceeded 33 degrees in the stable area this week in Melbourne ... more
- Ben on Year 12 Debates: Old buildings Good to see that you have faith in our younger generation Mr Wright? Just because you don't want to hear what they have to ... more
- N. Wright on Year 12 Debates: Old buildings Awful awkward cringeworthy segment. Had to turn off. Would like to see this scrapped. Am not enjoying 4BC since 'the ... more
- concernator on Boost immunisation rates Man I hope some of these comments are jokes. No one could be this misinformed and be able to work a computer at the same ... more
- Kernel fudpucker on Fresh food costs more in the country What causes high blood pressure ? Bloody Table salt. It contains 1/3 of glass, 1/3 of sand and 1/3 of salt. Wake up and eat ... more
- Craig on Public transport fee incease Translink ABN 46097411749,I thought they were a Government department? Agenda 21 coming to a municipal council near you! more
- Cindy P on Boost immunisation rates Immunisation is to save childrens lives. More cases of these horrid deceases are showing up in Australia. What are ... more
- Kernel fudpucker on Public transport fee incease Increase, Increase, Increase, When is this crap going to stop???Big corporations like SERCO need to be stopped. more
- Craig on What's on your bucket list? To be alive to see the end of the Federal Reserve banking system and its criminal elements, politicians that care about this ... more
- Christine on Public transport fee incease Just remember the bus drivers are not responsible for the increase, don't take out your anger on them more
- Max on Public transport fee incease I'm furious with public transport costs in Brisbane, and with Translink. It's just pure greed and extortion. Nothing more. more
- Craig on Boost immunisation rates @Springborg, now you are going to forcibly medicate our children? Pump the poisons in yourself mate and leave us alone, we ... more
- Ken Glick (EEI) on Risk to groundwater supply By far the most the Australian government can do to "â?¦take better care of our groundwater resources" is to enforce strict ... more
Should she stay or go?
4BC Mornings: Should she stay or should she go?
Opposition Leader Annastacia Palaszczuk says the Premier should sack troubled Arts Minister Ros Bates.
Greg Cary speaks with Treasurer Tim Nicholls and Leader of the Opposition Annastacia Palaszczuk.
Listen: Greg Cary with Tim Nicholls
Listen: Greg Cary with Annastacia Palaszczuk
I've googled it.
None of the following are in Annastacia Palaszczuk's team; Bill D'Arcy, Gordon Nuttall, Paul Lucas.Bob Lord Tuesday 12 February, 2013 - 6:44 PM
Talk to Ros Bates BELLA, she's the ARTS minister. Her duty to make sure that QLDers aren't worse off.
Thanks for pointing out another of her failings though.Bob Lord Tuesday 12 February, 2013 - 1:49 PM
Do you want to whinge about something that is wrong that should be set right, Bob Lord, then maybe you and Annastacia Palaszczuk should have a word with the Federal Labor Government about the inequity of Federal Arts funding? 10% of the pot when Queensland has 20% of the population!BELLA Tuesday 12 February, 2013 - 12:00 PM
I have a few words for you Annastacia Palaszczuk; Bill D'Arcy, Gordon Nuttall, Paul Lucas.BELLA Tuesday 12 February, 2013 - 11:32 AM
I've always wondered how an elected person could own a portfolio that they know nothing about. Wouldn't happen in the corporate world.Lea Monday 11 February, 2013 - 7:28 PM
Has to go, too many srikes already. She couldn't do too much harm if she was just the ARTS Minister but as she is the Minister for IT for the entire Qld government she can do enormous harm and is already saying outsource the lot.
Ros they have different systems because they have different needs. One size does not fit all and technologhy is always changing regardless of whether it is outsourced or inhouse.
Election Now!Bob Lord Monday 11 February, 2013 - 11:05 AM