- Brazil riots over World Cup
- Bunnings vs Masters
- Instrument landing systems
- "Drive 54km/h in 60km zone"
- Should PM Gillard step down?
- Premier's plans to reduce electricity costs
- Newman comments on Clive Palmer
- Premier Newman disagrees with prohibition
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Kernel fudpucker on Brazil riots over World Cup Good on THEM. Tell your government that they SUK ! more
- kernel fudpucker on Premier: 'prohibition is not the answer' Google The Final Countdown - The Ultimate VersionBy Billy crone One world Government 3 parts more
- Bob Lord on Can you record a conversation? Dear "Nuts"I fail to see what Labor has to do with this subject, but you're right, I'm sure its their fault anyway. more
- Al-Anon Family Groups on Best legal drinking age- 18 or 21? Dear Greg,Legal drinking age 21. Al-Anon Family Groups is a community resource providing support to anyone affected by a ... more
- Bob Lord on Newman comments on Clive Palmer Newman "I'm concerned that there is a cloud over people's jobs." when it come to Clive Palmer.This is the same man that said ... more
- Nuts on Can you record a conversation? Did you hear that Bob Lord, what a wonderful Labor Government we have.Make sure you get your chip like a good boy now. more
- Bob Lord on Premier: 'prohibition is not the answer' Thankfully we have a Premier who states what he thinks. Although the majority of QLD people would like to see the drinking ... more
- Craig on Premier: 'prohibition is not the answer' @ David, thats the way mate give the jokers a reason to up the price again. Not everyone has a problem with alcohol but you ... more
- David Schofield on Premier: 'prohibition is not the answer' Why can't we do to Alcohol what we did to cigarettes? plain packaging and restrictive taxing. more
- Kernel Fudpucker on Can you record a conversation? @Nuts. Its a future FEMA camp, for those that refuse the New world Order system and the RFID chip. more
- Bob Lord on Lead contamination confirmed err Thanks RichardYou may have missed this bit "Prof Taylor's study looked at samples of soil, dust and air taken in and ... more
- Richard on Lead contamination confirmed Bob, this happened under Gillards watch with a carbon tax imposed, that was supposed to alledgedly stop the big polluters.So ... more
- Bob Lord on Is Big Brother watching you? CraigFeel free to join Mr Lloyd Raymond Pxxx in his bunker. Australia needs men like you to save us from them. They will ... more
- Bob Lord on Lead contamination confirmed So is this an example of what will happen when green and red tape is abolished under the poo sandwich. Businesses cutting ... more
- Harry on Gillard questioned on partner's ... Well said mickFancy having a Prime Minister who correctly describes Mr Abbott as a man in a blue tie. A sexist, divisive ... more
- Richard on Gillard questioned on partner's ... Why would you bother asking Gillard any leading questions?Just stick to the script that she provides you with. more
- kernek fudpucker on Is Big Brother watching you? The BLOODY CIA killed Kennedy FACT!! more
- Judgement Day on Gillard questioned on partner's ... Judgement day has finally come madam Gillard. You will reap the whirlwind and experience a humiliating permanent removal ... more
- Craig on Is Big Brother watching you? @ Big Bad BOB,that's right Bob degenerate anyone who insults your precious brand of Fascism, socialism or whatever it is you ... more
- 2nd tier illegal court of injustice on Parole date problems Hell no,I don't want to "date" a tattoed,overweight,lacking a tan ex cop, who has been sent to gaol for assault..Wait a ... more
Qld economy slowing
4BC Mornings: A slowdown in Queensland's traditionally strong mining, tourism and building industries has driven the state's unemployment rate up to the second-highest in the country at 6.25 per cent, the highest since the peak of the global financial crisis.
Tim Nicholls, Queensland Treasurer and Minister for Trade, joins Greg Cary on Mornings.