- Greg Cary signs off
- Red Tape Buster
- "I'm ashamed of being a teacher"
- The Heiner Affair
- Alex Douglas: "I'm a bogan"
- Dr Carole Hungerford
- Qld Treasurer on asset sales
- High Court challenge
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Les T. Kelly on The Heiner Affair The Heiner Affair is the running sore of the Queensland justice system, - It is a chronic "cover up" having the dimensions ... more
- Joseph on Memorial for slain Eunji Ban It's not the victim's fault, she was a victim of an attack as well as inadequate preparation...one is far more likely to be ... more
- James W on Prime Minister Tony Abbot mick, doesn't change Bob. At least he's more consistent than the Mad Monk and the Jockey. more
- Bob Lord on Prime Minister Tony Abbot CraigThanks for sharing your conspiracy theory.Labor guaranteed bank deposits during the GFC. Labor introduced an insurance ... more
- He'll on earth on Motorcycle enthusiasts unite Innocent riders haven't anything to worry about oh yeah except profiling,inconvenience and being subjected to the possibly ... more
- Geoff on Scott Driscoll's bipolar diagnosis David TI'll take the time to point out that you never offered a political opinion or an opinion nor an opinion on this ... more
- Craig on Prime Minister Tony Abbot @Bob, all politicans are tarred with the same brush, they are just 2 gangs who have a monopoly over who people vote for. ... more
- James W on Scott Driscoll's bipolar diagnosis David T, I don't hate you, I don't even know you. I do hate it when people can't man up and admit they erred about something ... more
- David T. on Scott Driscoll's bipolar diagnosis James W, Geoff, et al; it's amazing how defensive you lot become, when you come across someone who disagrees with ... more
- Bob Lord on Prime Minister Tony Abbot Can't think of anything to say on the subject at hand mick just personal abuse and weirdo meaningless statements. more
- Bob Lord on Prime Minister Tony Abbot Colene MaeCan't find anything nice to say about Abbott then?Try harder, there must be something he has done right.James WThe ... more
- mick on Prime Minister Tony Abbot Colene the fact is that Bob Lord and James w is and always will be the same scum that hates everything including Australians ... more
- James W on Prime Minister Tony Abbot The point for me is that the 'Daggy Dad' is no improvement. more
- Colene Mae on Prime Minister Tony Abbot So what is your point, Bob Lord, we could not believe a single thing that blurted out of Rudd or Gillard either more
- Bob Lord on Shark attack sparks culling debate Abbott and his usual mind numbing blooper 'there's always the issue of getting the guilty one.'Dear Tony, the issue was ... more
- Bob Lord on Prime Minister Tony Abbot Yeah well, that's what he says today about those things, who knows what he'll say tomorrow.Can't believe a single thing he ... more
- TOTHE FAT CAT on Premier Campbell Newman Newman most likely only conversed with his own age group.they are the only ones employed ,socialisng and unaware everyone ... more
- Bill on Should Qantas stay or should it go? What is air space priority rights? more
- Tim Stoffel on Tiger attack- time to boycott zoos? I did not know about the garbage bag stuff. If that is true, I can see why the unusual dress might have triggered an attack. ... more
- James W on Scott Driscoll's bipolar diagnosis David T, I wonder if Emma Driscoll's had any recent diagnosis? more
Lets be honest John Gregory most blokes would do it discrete!!Yep they'd just pee in the pool!!!!!LOLWesty Monday 28 January, 2013 - 9:06 PM
You can't surpervise your kids in the pool with a baby on the tit! What happens if one is in trouble? Just shove the baby (11mths...mobile?) aside and leap in to save kid? In that heat should a baby be on the side of a pool in full sun? Sure, breastfeed your kids, but just don't be an exhibitionist about it! I don't mind a man having a pee in my presence so long as they walk away and turn their back. Have some respect for others....we don't want to have strangers tits and penises forced upon us....especially as a lot of both are not attractive!Ann Scott Thursday 24 January, 2013 - 4:45 PM
Yes of course a mother should be able to breast feed in public - it's so natural. However it also makes sense to be descreet or cover up a little.
Just like its natural to urinate - but people would be offended if a guy just pulls out his penis and urinates in public. No - you would expect him to be descreet.John Gregory Sunday 20 January, 2013 - 7:20 PM
My personal view is that breast feeding in public is fine and should be encouraged, however I think it should be done discreetly.
From a legal point it should be fine everywhere that is a public place but surely at a privately owned place such as a restaurant the owner must be allowed to determine if it is 'acceptable'.
What I don't get, is the 'natural' argument. There are an endless number of things which are natural, safe, healthy and should be encouraged that are not and should not be allowed in public.
But this does not mean all natural things should be banned in public nor does it mean that all natural things should be allowed. My point is that the fact it is natural is irrelevant when determining whether or not an action is publically acceptable.Blair Saturday 19 January, 2013 - 3:52 PM
i cant believe she was asked to leave or move away from the pool she was supervising her 2 older kids bet they would of caused a fuss if she left the kids to go to the change rooms to feed and left it up to the life savers to supervise her kids she was sitting supervising her 2 older kids while breast feeding her daughter if i could still breast feed i would be BF in public hate how they think this is taboo but teenage girls can walk around with barly nothing on and no one says boo if the family that complained did not like it they should not look or leave she was not doing any thing wrong completely naturalkate richards Friday 18 January, 2013 - 2:54 PM
No harm in putting a nappy over your chest if you want to breast feed in public. These women that feel its their right to flop their breast out in public need to be reminded that not everyone is ok with it. Why cause a fuss over nothing just cover yourself a bit ??
The person who was offended has no say in the matter what about her rights ???my say Friday 18 January, 2013 - 1:47 PM