- Ford to stop Australian manufacturing
- Pensioner loses $22,000
- Tony Abbott joins Mornings
- Midlife eating disorders
- Truckies push for "danger money"
- Rudd, queen of backflips
- Qld drivers license changes
- Should fast food be taxed?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- ArtG on Cattle release to go ahead That's great RichardSo apparently if they are LNP policies that are destroying national parks, farming land, and the great ... more
- Kernel fudpucker on Rudd, queen of backflips Rudd the Dud, not my Bud, and smells of Mud ! more
- Kernel fudpucker on Ford to stop Australian manufacturing FORD Australia, its time to acquire the blueprints from the lovely SA electrician who lives in a caravan park. The one who ... more
- Kernel fudpucker on Ford to stop Australian manufacturing This Country is Beyond Repair. Thanks to the worlds best treasurer. The wooduck, Wayne Swan ! more
- Richard on Ford to stop Australian manufacturing Ford AustraliaBorn 1925Died 2016Age 91The factory is heritage listed.The company is an icon.The trademark is a religion.I ... more
- kernel fudpucker on Ford to stop Australian manufacturing Ford to stop Australian manufacturing.,Centrelink to open more DOORS! more
- kernel fudpucker on Should fast food be taxed? This country is beyond REPAIR !!!!!!GOD HELP US! more
- Harry on Pensioner loses $22,000 He was sent warning letters. The new procedures were well advertised and he got. His money back. more
- James W on Rudd, queen of backflips All pollies should be conveying the thoughts of their electorates not their own personal view or their party's view!! more
- Richard on Cattle release to go ahead Lets hope he doesn't ARTG.I have seen the destruction that Green policies have caused.Victorian bushfires,Hendra Virus, ... more
- kernel fudpucker on Kids told to skip NAPLAN Its all part of Agenda 21. The government wants to know how many intellectually impaired children there are, due to forced ... more
- Michael on Pensioner loses $22,000 Shabby as this tale of official misappropriation is,there was a precedent.When Transponders were first introduced to speed ... more
- ArtG on Cattle release to go ahead Actually RichardNewman is in charge, you may have been around when he was elected.He approved the shoal coal project after ... more
- CRY FREEDOM on Pensioner loses $22,000 Remember that the ALP is the party for the people, and that the horrible liberals will take away all your benefits. Is that ... more
- David T. on Rudd, queen of backflips 'On yer Kevvie; keep up the good work!! more
- David T. on Cattle release to go ahead Isn't it strange that all of a sudden "Bob Lord" becomes "bob lord", "ArtG" becomes "artg" and who knows who else suddenly ... more
- child's parent on Kids told to skip NAPLAN The media knows teachers and principal CAN'T comment by law, so only one side can be heard.The truth is far, Far, FAR ... more
- Richard on Cattle release to go ahead Actualy Artg, the Greens are in Charge.Just as they were in 2011, responsible for the Black Saturday bushfires that ... more
- back row observer by choice on Rudd, queen of backflips Rudd born a mick,raised as an anglican,also a freemason,grew up in a one parent situation,father deceased..Stated recently? ... more
- Richard on Rudd, queen of backflips Supa Troopa Rudd sure knows how to keep an audience. more
Lets be honest John Gregory most blokes would do it discrete!!Yep they'd just pee in the pool!!!!!LOLWesty Monday 28 January, 2013 - 9:06 PM
You can't surpervise your kids in the pool with a baby on the tit! What happens if one is in trouble? Just shove the baby (11mths...mobile?) aside and leap in to save kid? In that heat should a baby be on the side of a pool in full sun? Sure, breastfeed your kids, but just don't be an exhibitionist about it! I don't mind a man having a pee in my presence so long as they walk away and turn their back. Have some respect for others....we don't want to have strangers tits and penises forced upon us....especially as a lot of both are not attractive!Ann Scott Thursday 24 January, 2013 - 4:45 PM
Yes of course a mother should be able to breast feed in public - it's so natural. However it also makes sense to be descreet or cover up a little.
Just like its natural to urinate - but people would be offended if a guy just pulls out his penis and urinates in public. No - you would expect him to be descreet.John Gregory Sunday 20 January, 2013 - 7:20 PM
My personal view is that breast feeding in public is fine and should be encouraged, however I think it should be done discreetly.
From a legal point it should be fine everywhere that is a public place but surely at a privately owned place such as a restaurant the owner must be allowed to determine if it is 'acceptable'.
What I don't get, is the 'natural' argument. There are an endless number of things which are natural, safe, healthy and should be encouraged that are not and should not be allowed in public.
But this does not mean all natural things should be banned in public nor does it mean that all natural things should be allowed. My point is that the fact it is natural is irrelevant when determining whether or not an action is publically acceptable.Blair Saturday 19 January, 2013 - 3:52 PM
i cant believe she was asked to leave or move away from the pool she was supervising her 2 older kids bet they would of caused a fuss if she left the kids to go to the change rooms to feed and left it up to the life savers to supervise her kids she was sitting supervising her 2 older kids while breast feeding her daughter if i could still breast feed i would be BF in public hate how they think this is taboo but teenage girls can walk around with barly nothing on and no one says boo if the family that complained did not like it they should not look or leave she was not doing any thing wrong completely naturalkate richards Friday 18 January, 2013 - 2:54 PM
No harm in putting a nappy over your chest if you want to breast feed in public. These women that feel its their right to flop their breast out in public need to be reminded that not everyone is ok with it. Why cause a fuss over nothing just cover yourself a bit ??
The person who was offended has no say in the matter what about her rights ???my say Friday 18 January, 2013 - 1:47 PM