- Anarchy group threatens G20
- Sex offender laws reviewed
- Greg Cary signs off
- Red Tape Buster
- "I'm ashamed of being a teacher"
- The Heiner Affair
- Alex Douglas: "I'm a bogan"
- Dr Carole Hungerford
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Bob Lord on Prime Minister Tony Abbot Danged right wing fascists and their derivatives rooning the world Craig.Batten the hatches! Bury the gold!Oz dollar backed ... more
- Maree on Motorcycle enthusiasts unite At the moment, the attention is on the outlaw mc gangs. This to me is just a smoke screen for the real agenda. We all need ... more
- John Wilson on High Court challenge In a Democracy Sovereignty lies with the people and NOT with Parliament. The only way to nullify bad laws from Parliament is ... more
- Darryl on High Court challenge A shame this gentleman calls himself a "Constitutional Expert" and lays claim to the Commonwealth Constitution giving the ... more
- Craig on Prime Minister Tony Abbot @Bob, just a thought Bob you do remember Cyprus do you not.Derivatives are what is going to make this happen and Bob our ... more
- Craig on The Heiner Affair Good luck Les, One is an ex PM made of teflon as are the others. It is an asolute disgrace, they should all be locked up but ... more
- Craig on Prime Minister Tony Abbot @Bob, no conspiracy Bob, I like how people use that word when they cannot reply. It was a tax Labor introduced Bob not an ... more
- Robert Williams on The Heiner Affair The Heiner Affair is an unresolved miscarriage of Justice and perjury, those who perpetrated the cover up must be punished. more
- Les T. Kelly on The Heiner Affair The Heiner Affair is the running sore of the Queensland justice system, - It is a chronic "cover up" having the dimensions ... more
- Robert Williams on The Heiner Affair I was a Justice of the Peace when this started and was aghast when I saw that the Goss Cabinet destroyed documents that ... more
- Joseph on Memorial for slain Eunji Ban It's not the victim's fault, she was a victim of an attack as well as inadequate preparation...one is far more likely to be ... more
- James W on Prime Minister Tony Abbot mick, doesn't change Bob. At least he's more consistent than the Mad Monk and the Jockey. more
- Bob Lord on Prime Minister Tony Abbot CraigThanks for sharing your conspiracy theory.Labor guaranteed bank deposits during the GFC. Labor introduced an insurance ... more
- He'll on earth on Motorcycle enthusiasts unite Innocent riders haven't anything to worry about oh yeah except profiling,inconvenience and being subjected to the possibly ... more
- Geoff on Scott Driscoll's bipolar diagnosis David TI'll take the time to point out that you never offered a political opinion or an opinion nor an opinion on this ... more
- Craig on Prime Minister Tony Abbot @Bob, all politicans are tarred with the same brush, they are just 2 gangs who have a monopoly over who people vote for. ... more
- James W on Scott Driscoll's bipolar diagnosis David T, I don't hate you, I don't even know you. I do hate it when people can't man up and admit they erred about something ... more
- David T. on Scott Driscoll's bipolar diagnosis James W, Geoff, et al; it's amazing how defensive you lot become, when you come across someone who disagrees with ... more
- Bob Lord on Prime Minister Tony Abbot Can't think of anything to say on the subject at hand mick just personal abuse and weirdo meaningless statements. more
- Bob Lord on Prime Minister Tony Abbot Colene MaeCan't find anything nice to say about Abbott then?Try harder, there must be something he has done right.James WThe ... more
Premier Campbell Newman
4BC Mornings: Queensland Premier Campbell Newman joins Greg Cary on Mornings to answer the public's questions on Michael Caltabiano's firing, health funding cuts, dealing with bats, toll road failures and the runway duplication issues at Brisbane Airport.
Wow... wow... wow... Anyone up for a national tax prsotet? And by that, I do mean not paying our taxes in order to put a stop to the CBC throat slitting of anything and everything conservative.No one should be surprised when I say the Communist Broadcasting Corp. reminds me of Germany in the 1930s.Sheika Wednesday 27 February, 2013 - 12:44 AM
Bob Lord, you should not make comments about commies and capitalist as you have admitted you would not know a socialist if one stood in front of you.CRY FREEDOM Tuesday 26 February, 2013 - 12:05 PM
What filth is Gillard hiding? Don't go on about the ex-Liberal Slipper or the ex-Union bloke Thomson please, we both know that they still are innocent until proven guilty.
Sexual harassment must be a very serious charge, it's how Abbott attacked his mate Slipper with the germy Ashby.
And gee a team showing togetherness - must be commies.
Queensland is now Australia's 3rd worst State economy, it has lost another star in the finance ratings and CanLie's popularity has sunk 30%. His team of non-togetherness has lost 10% of its elected members and most of the people who were hand selected to lead the State into the future. Must be capitalists.Bob Lord Friday 22 February, 2013 - 5:03 PM
OMG , Were all going down the gurgular Shooey.
Campbell sheds a few seat warmers and has stuffed up the economy within 3 months.
Imagine the effect if he had got rid of some real jobs.Rich Friday 22 February, 2013 - 12:53 PM
@Bob, what do you suggest.
Should Campbell take the solodarity approach, and hide its filth under the carpet as has the Gillard Government, or should he use the no tolerance approach and keep his government clean and accountable.
Seeing Gillard and her Union mates chanting the solodarity song at the their last conference would have been more at home in communist China or North Korea.
Very unsettling stuff.Rich Friday 22 February, 2013 - 12:48 PM
I see there is a petition to rid the QLD government of another CanLie member, Mr Scott Driscoll. Apparently sexual harassment of staff members is frowned upon in some quarters.
What'll you do Mr Newman?Bob Lord Friday 22 February, 2013 - 11:38 AM