- Laming applauds PMs stance on Parliament House burka ban
- QLD Police Commissioner on the anti-terror raids
- Malcolm Turnbull in Studio
- Domestic violence on the rise
- Why Chris Davis flipped to ALP
- AG considers club drug tests
- Union calls for cop safety laws
- Spin Cycle- Week 1
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- unknownsoldier on QLD Police Commissioner on the ... Effective immediately the Australian Air Force Cadets have banned School Cadets from wearing their uniform to and from cadet ... more
- Phil on QLD Police Commissioner on the ... Let's hope that the AG will seek to have the ISIS flag banned in Qld with revelations now that there were/are plans to ... more
- Chris Ainsworth on Malcolm Turnbull in Studio Fantastic interview - Turnbull on the money as always. more
- sempre on Domestic violence on the rise I hope this taskforce tackles the full range of domestic violence and helps to educate the public, rather than simply ... more
- mick on Why Chris Davis flipped to ALP He just ran away from his commitments to the voters, should be kicked out politics. Feral politians are the problem. more
- brian ross on Red Tape Busters Regarding the access into a home for when a family member or others I missed out on telling you our daughter had to live in ... more
- brian ross on Red Tape Busters About 10 days ago or so I phoned in to talk about the issue of the very narrow door ways into homes and the bathroom area. A ... more
- Jennifer on What's on your bucket list? 4or 5 years ago I won a fishing adventures off kellie rose from dave donwie , due to weather we had to go on a flat dog ... more
- Buy Slim Spray on Premier Campbell Newman Magnificent beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your site, how could i subscribe for a blog web site?The ... more
- Robert Williams on Anarchy group threatens G20 I agree. An Island would be far easier to protect. Fitzroy Island would be good. more
- Paul on MP calls for Upper House Sign petition 2199-13 Reintroduce the Senate @ http://www.parliament.qld.gov.au/work-of-assembly/petitions/e-petitionsI was ... more
- JenMa on Year 12 Debates: Old buildings Without a doubt, the worst, Ive ever Heard on radio this segment. Cringe. more
- mick on Year 12 Debates: Old buildings Perhaps it is about time these kids get a bit of justified criticism on a number of fronts instead of the continual stream ... more
- lee on Paternity leave stigma years ago people went about their business and private lives with out any problems.they had babies the same way they have ... more
- Bob Lord on Spin Cycle- Week 1 They were prepared to call off the races if the temperature exceeded 33 degrees in the stable area this week in Melbourne ... more
- Ben on Year 12 Debates: Old buildings Good to see that you have faith in our younger generation Mr Wright? Just because you don't want to hear what they have to ... more
- N. Wright on Year 12 Debates: Old buildings Awful awkward cringeworthy segment. Had to turn off. Would like to see this scrapped. Am not enjoying 4BC since 'the ... more
- concernator on Boost immunisation rates Man I hope some of these comments are jokes. No one could be this misinformed and be able to work a computer at the same ... more
- Kernel fudpucker on Fresh food costs more in the country What causes high blood pressure ? Bloody Table salt. It contains 1/3 of glass, 1/3 of sand and 1/3 of salt. Wake up and eat ... more
- Craig on Public transport fee incease Translink ABN 46097411749,I thought they were a Government department? Agenda 21 coming to a municipal council near you! more
Premier Campbell Newman
4BC Mornings: Queensland Premier Campbell Newman joins Greg Cary on Mornings to answer the public's questions on Michael Caltabiano's firing, health funding cuts, dealing with bats, toll road failures and the runway duplication issues at Brisbane Airport.
Wow... wow... wow... Anyone up for a national tax prsotet? And by that, I do mean not paying our taxes in order to put a stop to the CBC throat slitting of anything and everything conservative.No one should be surprised when I say the Communist Broadcasting Corp. reminds me of Germany in the 1930s.Sheika Wednesday 27 February, 2013 - 12:44 AM
Bob Lord, you should not make comments about commies and capitalist as you have admitted you would not know a socialist if one stood in front of you.CRY FREEDOM Tuesday 26 February, 2013 - 12:05 PM
What filth is Gillard hiding? Don't go on about the ex-Liberal Slipper or the ex-Union bloke Thomson please, we both know that they still are innocent until proven guilty.
Sexual harassment must be a very serious charge, it's how Abbott attacked his mate Slipper with the germy Ashby.
And gee a team showing togetherness - must be commies.
Queensland is now Australia's 3rd worst State economy, it has lost another star in the finance ratings and CanLie's popularity has sunk 30%. His team of non-togetherness has lost 10% of its elected members and most of the people who were hand selected to lead the State into the future. Must be capitalists.Bob Lord Friday 22 February, 2013 - 5:03 PM
OMG , Were all going down the gurgular Shooey.
Campbell sheds a few seat warmers and has stuffed up the economy within 3 months.
Imagine the effect if he had got rid of some real jobs.Rich Friday 22 February, 2013 - 12:53 PM
@Bob, what do you suggest.
Should Campbell take the solodarity approach, and hide its filth under the carpet as has the Gillard Government, or should he use the no tolerance approach and keep his government clean and accountable.
Seeing Gillard and her Union mates chanting the solodarity song at the their last conference would have been more at home in communist China or North Korea.
Very unsettling stuff.Rich Friday 22 February, 2013 - 12:48 PM
I see there is a petition to rid the QLD government of another CanLie member, Mr Scott Driscoll. Apparently sexual harassment of staff members is frowned upon in some quarters.
What'll you do Mr Newman?Bob Lord Friday 22 February, 2013 - 11:38 AM