- Cattle release to go ahead
- Inquest: deaths of unborn babies
- Red Tape Busters
- Debate: cattle in national parks?
- Kids told to skip NAPLAN
- Hockey and Swan on budget
- Mastectomy: tough decision
- ACA's Rolf Harris tell-all
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- matt12 on Cattle release to go ahead These socalled "national parks", were up until recently, cattle properties, so talk of "destroying" them is just so much ... more
- Anonymous on What does a 10yo think? Intelligent, young children. Redlands College is a great school. :) more
- ArtG on Cattle release to go ahead Newman the environmentalist. Shale oil mining resumed, barrier reef under stress from new ports, Gladstone harbor and its ... more
- mick on Cattle release to go ahead Feed the cattle do not destroy the National parks. more
- Andrew Dougall on Inquest: deaths of unborn babies Great sensible and compelling comments by Sarah. I am sure the Queensland Governement can also see this and should act ... more
- Ronny of Brighton on Debate: cattle in national parks? Just look at what happened in the high land areas in Victoria.Stopped cattle grazing in the state forest's and know the ... more
- mick on Sandwich-gate Bob snot you filth, that stupid you cannot remember your own rubish, so much for the Flemington trip. no one here has ... more
- Cayden on Tear up their licences? That's rlealy thinking at an impressive level more
- Colene on Nanny state I recently had a young work colleague tell me that she would not mind if the government to control of everything because ... more
- Colene on Child abuse fears On another note on this subject, YES! We need to be watchful responsible members of the society.It is though very sad that a ... more
- Colene on Child abuse fears At the end of the day, I would be careful what information you give to this inquiry. If it is documents, keep copies. more
- Colene on Ban bomb-making websites The devil finds work for idle hands phrase comes to mind.It is my considered opinion that children today do not have enough ... more
- jim jimminy on Nanny state Yes but then again ask generation x, the ones that can bag like "can do" but can't bag their own x doers.Only can bag ... more
- Shez on Ban bomb-making websites Am I missing something? These kids made a bomb. A BOMB.Would we have the same sympathy if he was of "middle-eastern" ... more
- Richard on Ban bomb-making websites I learn't to make bombs and illicit drugs in chemistry at school.Learn't the properties of ballistcs in Physics.Lets ban ... more
- Bob Lord on Sandwich-gate @EricaIt would be amusing if it wasn't so serious. Ultra conservatives call for the cutting off of hands in cases like these ... more
- David T. on Cyclists demand 1m rule BELLA; I totally agree with both your 10th May posts. What really "gets up my kilt" is it is apparently only recently, that ... more
- BELLA on Cyclists demand 1m rule Red light running and lane weaving? I see cyclists doing exactly that.As for tail gating, it would not be once that my ... more
- Erica on Sandwich-gate AmusingCnnservatives endlessly carry on about the lack of respect shown by today's children, endlessly calling for more ... more
- Harry on Sandwich-gate @RichardSomeone should teach those kids that it's a State School and the responsibility of the State Government.They should ... more
Premier Campbell Newman
4BC Mornings: Queensland Premier Campbell Newman joins Greg Cary on Mornings to answer the public's questions on Michael Caltabiano's firing, health funding cuts, dealing with bats, toll road failures and the runway duplication issues at Brisbane Airport.
Wow... wow... wow... Anyone up for a national tax prsotet? And by that, I do mean not paying our taxes in order to put a stop to the CBC throat slitting of anything and everything conservative.No one should be surprised when I say the Communist Broadcasting Corp. reminds me of Germany in the 1930s.Sheika Wednesday 27 February, 2013 - 12:44 AM
Bob Lord, you should not make comments about commies and capitalist as you have admitted you would not know a socialist if one stood in front of you.CRY FREEDOM Tuesday 26 February, 2013 - 12:05 PM
What filth is Gillard hiding? Don't go on about the ex-Liberal Slipper or the ex-Union bloke Thomson please, we both know that they still are innocent until proven guilty.
Sexual harassment must be a very serious charge, it's how Abbott attacked his mate Slipper with the germy Ashby.
And gee a team showing togetherness - must be commies.
Queensland is now Australia's 3rd worst State economy, it has lost another star in the finance ratings and CanLie's popularity has sunk 30%. His team of non-togetherness has lost 10% of its elected members and most of the people who were hand selected to lead the State into the future. Must be capitalists.Bob Lord Friday 22 February, 2013 - 5:03 PM
OMG , Were all going down the gurgular Shooey.
Campbell sheds a few seat warmers and has stuffed up the economy within 3 months.
Imagine the effect if he had got rid of some real jobs.Rich Friday 22 February, 2013 - 12:53 PM
@Bob, what do you suggest.
Should Campbell take the solodarity approach, and hide its filth under the carpet as has the Gillard Government, or should he use the no tolerance approach and keep his government clean and accountable.
Seeing Gillard and her Union mates chanting the solodarity song at the their last conference would have been more at home in communist China or North Korea.
Very unsettling stuff.Rich Friday 22 February, 2013 - 12:48 PM
I see there is a petition to rid the QLD government of another CanLie member, Mr Scott Driscoll. Apparently sexual harassment of staff members is frowned upon in some quarters.
What'll you do Mr Newman?Bob Lord Friday 22 February, 2013 - 11:38 AM