- Brazil riots over World Cup
- Bunnings vs Masters
- Instrument landing systems
- "Drive 54km/h in 60km zone"
- Should PM Gillard step down?
- Premier's plans to reduce electricity costs
- Newman comments on Clive Palmer
- Premier Newman disagrees with prohibition
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Kernel fudpucker on Brazil riots over World Cup Good on THEM. Tell your government that they SUK ! more
- kernel fudpucker on Premier: 'prohibition is not the answer' Google The Final Countdown - The Ultimate VersionBy Billy crone One world Government 3 parts more
- Bob Lord on Can you record a conversation? Dear "Nuts"I fail to see what Labor has to do with this subject, but you're right, I'm sure its their fault anyway. more
- Al-Anon Family Groups on Best legal drinking age- 18 or 21? Dear Greg,Legal drinking age 21. Al-Anon Family Groups is a community resource providing support to anyone affected by a ... more
- Bob Lord on Newman comments on Clive Palmer Newman "I'm concerned that there is a cloud over people's jobs." when it come to Clive Palmer.This is the same man that said ... more
- Nuts on Can you record a conversation? Did you hear that Bob Lord, what a wonderful Labor Government we have.Make sure you get your chip like a good boy now. more
- Bob Lord on Premier: 'prohibition is not the answer' Thankfully we have a Premier who states what he thinks. Although the majority of QLD people would like to see the drinking ... more
- Craig on Premier: 'prohibition is not the answer' @ David, thats the way mate give the jokers a reason to up the price again. Not everyone has a problem with alcohol but you ... more
- David Schofield on Premier: 'prohibition is not the answer' Why can't we do to Alcohol what we did to cigarettes? plain packaging and restrictive taxing. more
- Kernel Fudpucker on Can you record a conversation? @Nuts. Its a future FEMA camp, for those that refuse the New world Order system and the RFID chip. more
- Bob Lord on Lead contamination confirmed err Thanks RichardYou may have missed this bit "Prof Taylor's study looked at samples of soil, dust and air taken in and ... more
- Richard on Lead contamination confirmed Bob, this happened under Gillards watch with a carbon tax imposed, that was supposed to alledgedly stop the big polluters.So ... more
- Bob Lord on Is Big Brother watching you? CraigFeel free to join Mr Lloyd Raymond Pxxx in his bunker. Australia needs men like you to save us from them. They will ... more
- Bob Lord on Lead contamination confirmed So is this an example of what will happen when green and red tape is abolished under the poo sandwich. Businesses cutting ... more
- Harry on Gillard questioned on partner's ... Well said mickFancy having a Prime Minister who correctly describes Mr Abbott as a man in a blue tie. A sexist, divisive ... more
- Richard on Gillard questioned on partner's ... Why would you bother asking Gillard any leading questions?Just stick to the script that she provides you with. more
- kernek fudpucker on Is Big Brother watching you? The BLOODY CIA killed Kennedy FACT!! more
- Judgement Day on Gillard questioned on partner's ... Judgement day has finally come madam Gillard. You will reap the whirlwind and experience a humiliating permanent removal ... more
- Craig on Is Big Brother watching you? @ Big Bad BOB,that's right Bob degenerate anyone who insults your precious brand of Fascism, socialism or whatever it is you ... more
- 2nd tier illegal court of injustice on Parole date problems Hell no,I don't want to "date" a tattoed,overweight,lacking a tan ex cop, who has been sent to gaol for assault..Wait a ... more
One side of the fluoride debate
4BC Mornings: The Fluoride debate continues with leading fluoride expert Professor Paul Connett joins Greg Cary live in the studio. Listen now and join the debate on fluoride in our Queensland water supplies.
I commend Dr Connet and Greg for bringing this debate out into the open
Comment from Rich Monday 18th
I make my own T/paste
Coconut oil, bi-carb and peppermint drops.
Fantastic refreshing absolutely not oily. I have been making my own for about 2yrs.
Greg if you read this ask
Gary from drive to have a listen he is very pro fluoride and bags us who don't want to have this garbage in our water.Deborah Wednesday 20 February, 2013 - 4:20 PM
Rich Monday, fluoride is in most of the toothpastes, but thankfully, not all. In the USA, it carries a health warning. I brush my teeth with whatever is there, but prefer non-fluoride because I am over 12 years old. If you are over 12, it won't do you any good either. If kids swallow it, it could poison them. However these comments are about fluoride in our water.
It's interesting that pro-fluoride people tend to slag and slander people, rather than comment courteously. We do know that prolonged ingestion lowers the IQ, as Dr Connett related, so perhaps there's a connection.Peter MacProf Tuesday 19 February, 2013 - 4:44 PM
I must thank Professor Paul Connett for taking the time to bring the truth of water fluoridation to the people and a huge thank you to 4BC and Greg Cary for being a very rare mainstream media to perform this interview and publish our comments against water fluoridation/pollution. To my continued horror the courier mail and most other mainstream news will never publish anything very adverse against water fluoridation/pollution, they have never in all the years even published one of my comments - it is disgraceful - that is why I am so impressed for what 4BC and Greg Cary has been doing in giving those against the hazardous waste pollutant chronic poisoning of our drinking water supplies (& hence food chain) A VOICE !
A HUGE THANK YOU TO 4BC FOR YOUR JOURNALISTIC INTEGRITY AND HONOR sadly lacking everywhere else.Diane Drayton Buckland Monday 18 February, 2013 - 3:59 PM
Thank you Paul. The Pro's have been dishing up their side for 60 years. It's about time there was a DEBATE in Australia - openly and fairly. The people deserve the truth; not, lies and spin. We are grateful you took the time to come to our country to assist us; and thank you too, 4BC for being one of the only stations to have the guts to broadcast this interview.Jaya Lewis Monday 18 February, 2013 - 1:43 PM
To all those complacent, gullible and trusting people who think 'fluoride' is great - do your own independent research - you will discover you have been fooled - the 'fluoride' added to our drinking water supplies and hence also contaminating the entire food chain is in fact, dangerously corrosive hazardous waste pollutants (from phosphate fertilizer manufacturing) fluorosilicic acid/silicofluorides and co-contaminants of lead, mercury, arsenic, cadmium, etc.; also added to that hazardous waste soup is aluminium sulphate.
Added to this fraud of fluoridation is the fact that Australia wide is in dental crisis after decades of fluoridation first commencing in Beaconsfield Tasmania in 1953 and also the USA is in dental crisis after 67 years of water fluoridation first commencing in Grand Rapids, Michigan in l945 and yes Grand Rapids is also in dental crisis.
We are also suffering crisis of Alzheimers Disease & Kidney Disease from this potent neurotoxic soup in our drinking water & hence through our entire food chain. Hazardous waste pollutants have no place being dumped into the drinking water supplies using the populations' kidneys as hazardous waste disposal/filtration units. The only answer EVER was to provide access to affordable dental health care services for all the population.
Water fluoridation not safe & not effective & you will regret this forced chronic poisoning of the population. The only answer ever was to provide access to affordable dental health care services for all the population.Diane Drayton Buckland Monday 18 February, 2013 - 1:26 PM
Isn't Flouride in the toothpaste we buy?
What do all these flouride phobiacs brush their teeth with?Rich Monday 18 February, 2013 - 10:32 AM