- Greg Cary signs off
- Red Tape Buster
- "I'm ashamed of being a teacher"
- The Heiner Affair
- Alex Douglas: "I'm a bogan"
- Dr Carole Hungerford
- Qld Treasurer on asset sales
- High Court challenge
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Les T. Kelly on The Heiner Affair The Heiner Affair is the running sore of the Queensland justice system, - It is a chronic "cover up" having the dimensions ... more
- Joseph on Memorial for slain Eunji Ban It's not the victim's fault, she was a victim of an attack as well as inadequate preparation...one is far more likely to be ... more
- James W on Prime Minister Tony Abbot mick, doesn't change Bob. At least he's more consistent than the Mad Monk and the Jockey. more
- Bob Lord on Prime Minister Tony Abbot CraigThanks for sharing your conspiracy theory.Labor guaranteed bank deposits during the GFC. Labor introduced an insurance ... more
- He'll on earth on Motorcycle enthusiasts unite Innocent riders haven't anything to worry about oh yeah except profiling,inconvenience and being subjected to the possibly ... more
- Geoff on Scott Driscoll's bipolar diagnosis David TI'll take the time to point out that you never offered a political opinion or an opinion nor an opinion on this ... more
- Craig on Prime Minister Tony Abbot @Bob, all politicans are tarred with the same brush, they are just 2 gangs who have a monopoly over who people vote for. ... more
- James W on Scott Driscoll's bipolar diagnosis David T, I don't hate you, I don't even know you. I do hate it when people can't man up and admit they erred about something ... more
- David T. on Scott Driscoll's bipolar diagnosis James W, Geoff, et al; it's amazing how defensive you lot become, when you come across someone who disagrees with ... more
- Bob Lord on Prime Minister Tony Abbot Can't think of anything to say on the subject at hand mick just personal abuse and weirdo meaningless statements. more
- Bob Lord on Prime Minister Tony Abbot Colene MaeCan't find anything nice to say about Abbott then?Try harder, there must be something he has done right.James WThe ... more
- mick on Prime Minister Tony Abbot Colene the fact is that Bob Lord and James w is and always will be the same scum that hates everything including Australians ... more
- James W on Prime Minister Tony Abbot The point for me is that the 'Daggy Dad' is no improvement. more
- Colene Mae on Prime Minister Tony Abbot So what is your point, Bob Lord, we could not believe a single thing that blurted out of Rudd or Gillard either more
- Bob Lord on Shark attack sparks culling debate Abbott and his usual mind numbing blooper 'there's always the issue of getting the guilty one.'Dear Tony, the issue was ... more
- Bob Lord on Prime Minister Tony Abbot Yeah well, that's what he says today about those things, who knows what he'll say tomorrow.Can't believe a single thing he ... more
- TOTHE FAT CAT on Premier Campbell Newman Newman most likely only conversed with his own age group.they are the only ones employed ,socialisng and unaware everyone ... more
- Bill on Should Qantas stay or should it go? What is air space priority rights? more
- Tim Stoffel on Tiger attack- time to boycott zoos? I did not know about the garbage bag stuff. If that is true, I can see why the unusual dress might have triggered an attack. ... more
- James W on Scott Driscoll's bipolar diagnosis David T, I wonder if Emma Driscoll's had any recent diagnosis? more
One side of the fluoride debate
4BC Mornings: The Fluoride debate continues with leading fluoride expert Professor Paul Connett joins Greg Cary live in the studio. Listen now and join the debate on fluoride in our Queensland water supplies.
I commend Dr Connet and Greg for bringing this debate out into the open
Comment from Rich Monday 18th
I make my own T/paste
Coconut oil, bi-carb and peppermint drops.
Fantastic refreshing absolutely not oily. I have been making my own for about 2yrs.
Greg if you read this ask
Gary from drive to have a listen he is very pro fluoride and bags us who don't want to have this garbage in our water.Deborah Wednesday 20 February, 2013 - 4:20 PM
Rich Monday, fluoride is in most of the toothpastes, but thankfully, not all. In the USA, it carries a health warning. I brush my teeth with whatever is there, but prefer non-fluoride because I am over 12 years old. If you are over 12, it won't do you any good either. If kids swallow it, it could poison them. However these comments are about fluoride in our water.
It's interesting that pro-fluoride people tend to slag and slander people, rather than comment courteously. We do know that prolonged ingestion lowers the IQ, as Dr Connett related, so perhaps there's a connection.Peter MacProf Tuesday 19 February, 2013 - 4:44 PM
I must thank Professor Paul Connett for taking the time to bring the truth of water fluoridation to the people and a huge thank you to 4BC and Greg Cary for being a very rare mainstream media to perform this interview and publish our comments against water fluoridation/pollution. To my continued horror the courier mail and most other mainstream news will never publish anything very adverse against water fluoridation/pollution, they have never in all the years even published one of my comments - it is disgraceful - that is why I am so impressed for what 4BC and Greg Cary has been doing in giving those against the hazardous waste pollutant chronic poisoning of our drinking water supplies (& hence food chain) A VOICE !
A HUGE THANK YOU TO 4BC FOR YOUR JOURNALISTIC INTEGRITY AND HONOR sadly lacking everywhere else.Diane Drayton Buckland Monday 18 February, 2013 - 3:59 PM
Thank you Paul. The Pro's have been dishing up their side for 60 years. It's about time there was a DEBATE in Australia - openly and fairly. The people deserve the truth; not, lies and spin. We are grateful you took the time to come to our country to assist us; and thank you too, 4BC for being one of the only stations to have the guts to broadcast this interview.Jaya Lewis Monday 18 February, 2013 - 1:43 PM
To all those complacent, gullible and trusting people who think 'fluoride' is great - do your own independent research - you will discover you have been fooled - the 'fluoride' added to our drinking water supplies and hence also contaminating the entire food chain is in fact, dangerously corrosive hazardous waste pollutants (from phosphate fertilizer manufacturing) fluorosilicic acid/silicofluorides and co-contaminants of lead, mercury, arsenic, cadmium, etc.; also added to that hazardous waste soup is aluminium sulphate.
Added to this fraud of fluoridation is the fact that Australia wide is in dental crisis after decades of fluoridation first commencing in Beaconsfield Tasmania in 1953 and also the USA is in dental crisis after 67 years of water fluoridation first commencing in Grand Rapids, Michigan in l945 and yes Grand Rapids is also in dental crisis.
We are also suffering crisis of Alzheimers Disease & Kidney Disease from this potent neurotoxic soup in our drinking water & hence through our entire food chain. Hazardous waste pollutants have no place being dumped into the drinking water supplies using the populations' kidneys as hazardous waste disposal/filtration units. The only answer EVER was to provide access to affordable dental health care services for all the population.
Water fluoridation not safe & not effective & you will regret this forced chronic poisoning of the population. The only answer ever was to provide access to affordable dental health care services for all the population.Diane Drayton Buckland Monday 18 February, 2013 - 1:26 PM
Isn't Flouride in the toothpaste we buy?
What do all these flouride phobiacs brush their teeth with?Rich Monday 18 February, 2013 - 10:32 AM