- AG considers club drug tests
- Union calls for cop safety laws
- Spin Cycle- Week 1
- Robert John Fardon on "tight leash"
- Paternity leave stigma
- State Politics panel
- Wallabies divide town
- Body unnoticed on busy Cairns street
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Buy Slim Spray on Premier Campbell Newman Magnificent beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your site, how could i subscribe for a blog web site?The ... more
- Robert Williams on Anarchy group threatens G20 I agree. An Island would be far easier to protect. Fitzroy Island would be good. more
- Paul on MP calls for Upper House Sign petition 2199-13 Reintroduce the Senate @ http://www.parliament.qld.gov.au/work-of-assembly/petitions/e-petitionsI was ... more
- JenMa on Year 12 Debates: Old buildings Without a doubt, the worst, Ive ever Heard on radio this segment. Cringe. more
- mick on Year 12 Debates: Old buildings Perhaps it is about time these kids get a bit of justified criticism on a number of fronts instead of the continual stream ... more
- lee on Paternity leave stigma years ago people went about their business and private lives with out any problems.they had babies the same way they have ... more
- Bob Lord on Spin Cycle- Week 1 They were prepared to call off the races if the temperature exceeded 33 degrees in the stable area this week in Melbourne ... more
- Ben on Year 12 Debates: Old buildings Good to see that you have faith in our younger generation Mr Wright? Just because you don't want to hear what they have to ... more
- N. Wright on Year 12 Debates: Old buildings Awful awkward cringeworthy segment. Had to turn off. Would like to see this scrapped. Am not enjoying 4BC since 'the ... more
- concernator on Boost immunisation rates Man I hope some of these comments are jokes. No one could be this misinformed and be able to work a computer at the same ... more
- Kernel fudpucker on Fresh food costs more in the country What causes high blood pressure ? Bloody Table salt. It contains 1/3 of glass, 1/3 of sand and 1/3 of salt. Wake up and eat ... more
- Craig on Public transport fee incease Translink ABN 46097411749,I thought they were a Government department? Agenda 21 coming to a municipal council near you! more
- Cindy P on Boost immunisation rates Immunisation is to save childrens lives. More cases of these horrid deceases are showing up in Australia. What are ... more
- Kernel fudpucker on Public transport fee incease Increase, Increase, Increase, When is this crap going to stop???Big corporations like SERCO need to be stopped. more
- Craig on What's on your bucket list? To be alive to see the end of the Federal Reserve banking system and its criminal elements, politicians that care about this ... more
- Christine on Public transport fee incease Just remember the bus drivers are not responsible for the increase, don't take out your anger on them more
- Max on Public transport fee incease I'm furious with public transport costs in Brisbane, and with Translink. It's just pure greed and extortion. Nothing more. more
- Craig on Boost immunisation rates @Springborg, now you are going to forcibly medicate our children? Pump the poisons in yourself mate and leave us alone, we ... more
- Ken Glick (EEI) on Risk to groundwater supply By far the most the Australian government can do to "â?¦take better care of our groundwater resources" is to enforce strict ... more
- kernel fudpucker on Police to lower speeding tolerance another SERCO REVENUE INCENTIVE WAKE UP AUSTRALIA !!!! more
One side of the fluoride debate
4BC Mornings: The Fluoride debate continues with leading fluoride expert Professor Paul Connett joins Greg Cary live in the studio. Listen now and join the debate on fluoride in our Queensland water supplies.
I commend Dr Connet and Greg for bringing this debate out into the open
Comment from Rich Monday 18th
I make my own T/paste
Coconut oil, bi-carb and peppermint drops.
Fantastic refreshing absolutely not oily. I have been making my own for about 2yrs.
Greg if you read this ask
Gary from drive to have a listen he is very pro fluoride and bags us who don't want to have this garbage in our water.Deborah Wednesday 20 February, 2013 - 4:20 PM
Rich Monday, fluoride is in most of the toothpastes, but thankfully, not all. In the USA, it carries a health warning. I brush my teeth with whatever is there, but prefer non-fluoride because I am over 12 years old. If you are over 12, it won't do you any good either. If kids swallow it, it could poison them. However these comments are about fluoride in our water.
It's interesting that pro-fluoride people tend to slag and slander people, rather than comment courteously. We do know that prolonged ingestion lowers the IQ, as Dr Connett related, so perhaps there's a connection.Peter MacProf Tuesday 19 February, 2013 - 4:44 PM
I must thank Professor Paul Connett for taking the time to bring the truth of water fluoridation to the people and a huge thank you to 4BC and Greg Cary for being a very rare mainstream media to perform this interview and publish our comments against water fluoridation/pollution. To my continued horror the courier mail and most other mainstream news will never publish anything very adverse against water fluoridation/pollution, they have never in all the years even published one of my comments - it is disgraceful - that is why I am so impressed for what 4BC and Greg Cary has been doing in giving those against the hazardous waste pollutant chronic poisoning of our drinking water supplies (& hence food chain) A VOICE !
A HUGE THANK YOU TO 4BC FOR YOUR JOURNALISTIC INTEGRITY AND HONOR sadly lacking everywhere else.Diane Drayton Buckland Monday 18 February, 2013 - 3:59 PM
Thank you Paul. The Pro's have been dishing up their side for 60 years. It's about time there was a DEBATE in Australia - openly and fairly. The people deserve the truth; not, lies and spin. We are grateful you took the time to come to our country to assist us; and thank you too, 4BC for being one of the only stations to have the guts to broadcast this interview.Jaya Lewis Monday 18 February, 2013 - 1:43 PM
To all those complacent, gullible and trusting people who think 'fluoride' is great - do your own independent research - you will discover you have been fooled - the 'fluoride' added to our drinking water supplies and hence also contaminating the entire food chain is in fact, dangerously corrosive hazardous waste pollutants (from phosphate fertilizer manufacturing) fluorosilicic acid/silicofluorides and co-contaminants of lead, mercury, arsenic, cadmium, etc.; also added to that hazardous waste soup is aluminium sulphate.
Added to this fraud of fluoridation is the fact that Australia wide is in dental crisis after decades of fluoridation first commencing in Beaconsfield Tasmania in 1953 and also the USA is in dental crisis after 67 years of water fluoridation first commencing in Grand Rapids, Michigan in l945 and yes Grand Rapids is also in dental crisis.
We are also suffering crisis of Alzheimers Disease & Kidney Disease from this potent neurotoxic soup in our drinking water & hence through our entire food chain. Hazardous waste pollutants have no place being dumped into the drinking water supplies using the populations' kidneys as hazardous waste disposal/filtration units. The only answer EVER was to provide access to affordable dental health care services for all the population.
Water fluoridation not safe & not effective & you will regret this forced chronic poisoning of the population. The only answer ever was to provide access to affordable dental health care services for all the population.Diane Drayton Buckland Monday 18 February, 2013 - 1:26 PM
Isn't Flouride in the toothpaste we buy?
What do all these flouride phobiacs brush their teeth with?Rich Monday 18 February, 2013 - 10:32 AM