- Stand up classrooms
- Rise in Qld home meth labs
- Anarchy group threatens G20
- Sex offender laws reviewed
- Greg Cary signs off
- Red Tape Buster
- "I'm ashamed of being a teacher"
- The Heiner Affair
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Bob Lord on Prime Minister Tony Abbot Danged right wing fascists and their derivatives rooning the world Craig.Batten the hatches! Bury the gold!Oz dollar backed ... more
- Maree on Motorcycle enthusiasts unite At the moment, the attention is on the outlaw mc gangs. This to me is just a smoke screen for the real agenda. We all need ... more
- John Wilson on High Court challenge In a Democracy Sovereignty lies with the people and NOT with Parliament. The only way to nullify bad laws from Parliament is ... more
- Darryl on High Court challenge A shame this gentleman calls himself a "Constitutional Expert" and lays claim to the Commonwealth Constitution giving the ... more
- Craig on Prime Minister Tony Abbot @Bob, just a thought Bob you do remember Cyprus do you not.Derivatives are what is going to make this happen and Bob our ... more
- Craig on The Heiner Affair Good luck Les, One is an ex PM made of teflon as are the others. It is an asolute disgrace, they should all be locked up but ... more
- Craig on Prime Minister Tony Abbot @Bob, no conspiracy Bob, I like how people use that word when they cannot reply. It was a tax Labor introduced Bob not an ... more
- Robert Williams on The Heiner Affair The Heiner Affair is an unresolved miscarriage of Justice and perjury, those who perpetrated the cover up must be punished. more
- Robert Paul on The Heiner Affair I have put my own neck out over Heiner during 3 Queensland State elections running as an Indempendent against senior ... more
- Les T. Kelly on The Heiner Affair The Heiner Affair is the running sore of the Queensland justice system, - It is a chronic "cover up" having the dimensions ... more
- Robert Williams on The Heiner Affair I was a Justice of the Peace when this started and was aghast when I saw that the Goss Cabinet destroyed documents that ... more
- Joseph on Memorial for slain Eunji Ban It's not the victim's fault, she was a victim of an attack as well as inadequate preparation...one is far more likely to be ... more
- James W on Prime Minister Tony Abbot mick, doesn't change Bob. At least he's more consistent than the Mad Monk and the Jockey. more
- Bob Lord on Prime Minister Tony Abbot CraigThanks for sharing your conspiracy theory.Labor guaranteed bank deposits during the GFC. Labor introduced an insurance ... more
- He'll on earth on Motorcycle enthusiasts unite Innocent riders haven't anything to worry about oh yeah except profiling,inconvenience and being subjected to the possibly ... more
- Geoff on Scott Driscoll's bipolar diagnosis David TI'll take the time to point out that you never offered a political opinion or an opinion nor an opinion on this ... more
- Craig on Prime Minister Tony Abbot @Bob, all politicans are tarred with the same brush, they are just 2 gangs who have a monopoly over who people vote for. ... more
- James W on Scott Driscoll's bipolar diagnosis David T, I don't hate you, I don't even know you. I do hate it when people can't man up and admit they erred about something ... more
- David T. on Scott Driscoll's bipolar diagnosis James W, Geoff, et al; it's amazing how defensive you lot become, when you come across someone who disagrees with ... more
- Bob Lord on Prime Minister Tony Abbot Can't think of anything to say on the subject at hand mick just personal abuse and weirdo meaningless statements. more
Free speech debate
4BC Mornings: Does Geert Wilders offer a multiculturalism lesson and does he have the right to be here? Greg Cary looks at both sides of the debate.
For: Simon Breheny, Director, Legal Rights Project, Institute of Public Affairs
Against: Jasmine Ali, Member of the Solidarity Organisation (human rights group)
No thanks rich.
The legislation you speak of never made it to Parliament so how did "rejected but not before several attempts to get it passed." happen?
Sad to see the Women in Power issues you have, you'll never get over that I guess.Bob Lord Monday 25 February, 2013 - 4:28 PM
Yes Bob , rejected but not before several attempts to get it passed.
Gillard is a grub, she is a compulsive liar , and a backstabber.
Anything that drones out of her mouth should be taken with a grain of salt.
She lied to us at the last election and is still unable to admit any mistakes which makes her very dangerous property to deal with.
An unaccountable government, do we really want another 4 years of deaf ears and being dictated too.
I don't think so.Goofy's dog Pluto would make a better PM.Rich Monday 25 February, 2013 - 1:46 PM
Roxon produced a piece of paper, the piece of paper was rejected and will not happen.
Get over it.
I can't wait to see you in the Commie uniform frog marching down Queen Street when the Commies AKA the Coalition get in and try and force people to take jobs up north to justify the hidden agenda of the Politburo. Plus their Socialist agenda of paid parental leave paid for by the wealth redistribution tactic of taxing big business will surely roon Australia.Bob Lord Friday 22 February, 2013 - 5:08 PM
If Gillard get her way, you will not be able to discuss religion or politics on this site anymore.
G.R.O.G. NOW or free speech will be gone forever after the next election.
You will not be able to defame ISLAM or CHRISTIANITY.
You will not be able to discuss polituics in the workplace for fear of upsetting someone.
She has already attempted this in her last term.
At the next election the choice is yours.
Free speech or Communism.Rich Friday 22 February, 2013 - 1:03 PM
A biology Lesson
Mohammed was white, a particularly white tribe
WE are not called Racist if we disagree with white Americans OR any Caucasions
SO to use Racist in the Islam bebate proves you are an IDIOT
You cannot defend ISLAM , the Koran is there for all to see.
IT wants you ddead or subdued it wants your Society and it does not want democracy or western Law
It is a filthy Ideology that started in AD 570 and should have finished when MO was poisened by a Jew
If you have the intellect to study Islam you will see why middle eastern problems will never end
'If the Palestinians lay down there weapons there will be Peace
If the Jews lay down their weapons they will be slaughtered"
Look at Wilders film ISAM is the enemy wake up you Dhimmiesjohn Duggan Friday 22 February, 2013 - 11:46 AM
Not sure how the zoo analogy works here. Humans are one species. Just because someone has been raised in a different country, has been raised to speak a different language and adhere to a different religion doesn't make them a separate species.
Just the luck of the birth canal means that you could be raised as a Hindu, Christian, Buddhist, Muslim, Heathen, Jedi Knight, Atheist.Bob Lord Friday 22 February, 2013 - 7:46 AM