- QLD Police Commissioner on the anti-terror raids
- Malcolm Turnbull in Studio
- Domestic violence on the rise
- Why Chris Davis flipped to ALP
- AG considers club drug tests
- Union calls for cop safety laws
- Spin Cycle- Week 1
- Robert John Fardon on "tight leash"
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- unknownsoldier on QLD Police Commissioner on the ... Effective immediately the Australian Air Force Cadets have banned School Cadets from wearing their uniform to and from cadet ... more
- Phil on QLD Police Commissioner on the ... Let's hope that the AG will seek to have the ISIS flag banned in Qld with revelations now that there were/are plans to ... more
- Chris Ainsworth on Malcolm Turnbull in Studio Fantastic interview - Turnbull on the money as always. more
- sempre on Domestic violence on the rise I hope this taskforce tackles the full range of domestic violence and helps to educate the public, rather than simply ... more
- mick on Why Chris Davis flipped to ALP He just ran away from his commitments to the voters, should be kicked out politics. Feral politians are the problem. more
- brian ross on Red Tape Busters Regarding the access into a home for when a family member or others I missed out on telling you our daughter had to live in ... more
- brian ross on Red Tape Busters About 10 days ago or so I phoned in to talk about the issue of the very narrow door ways into homes and the bathroom area. A ... more
- Jennifer on What's on your bucket list? 4or 5 years ago I won a fishing adventures off kellie rose from dave donwie , due to weather we had to go on a flat dog ... more
- Buy Slim Spray on Premier Campbell Newman Magnificent beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your site, how could i subscribe for a blog web site?The ... more
- Robert Williams on Anarchy group threatens G20 I agree. An Island would be far easier to protect. Fitzroy Island would be good. more
- Paul on MP calls for Upper House Sign petition 2199-13 Reintroduce the Senate @ http://www.parliament.qld.gov.au/work-of-assembly/petitions/e-petitionsI was ... more
- JenMa on Year 12 Debates: Old buildings Without a doubt, the worst, Ive ever Heard on radio this segment. Cringe. more
- mick on Year 12 Debates: Old buildings Perhaps it is about time these kids get a bit of justified criticism on a number of fronts instead of the continual stream ... more
- lee on Paternity leave stigma years ago people went about their business and private lives with out any problems.they had babies the same way they have ... more
- Bob Lord on Spin Cycle- Week 1 They were prepared to call off the races if the temperature exceeded 33 degrees in the stable area this week in Melbourne ... more
- Ben on Year 12 Debates: Old buildings Good to see that you have faith in our younger generation Mr Wright? Just because you don't want to hear what they have to ... more
- N. Wright on Year 12 Debates: Old buildings Awful awkward cringeworthy segment. Had to turn off. Would like to see this scrapped. Am not enjoying 4BC since 'the ... more
- concernator on Boost immunisation rates Man I hope some of these comments are jokes. No one could be this misinformed and be able to work a computer at the same ... more
- Kernel fudpucker on Fresh food costs more in the country What causes high blood pressure ? Bloody Table salt. It contains 1/3 of glass, 1/3 of sand and 1/3 of salt. Wake up and eat ... more
- Craig on Public transport fee incease Translink ABN 46097411749,I thought they were a Government department? Agenda 21 coming to a municipal council near you! more
Free speech debate
4BC Mornings: Does Geert Wilders offer a multiculturalism lesson and does he have the right to be here? Greg Cary looks at both sides of the debate.
For: Simon Breheny, Director, Legal Rights Project, Institute of Public Affairs
Against: Jasmine Ali, Member of the Solidarity Organisation (human rights group)
No thanks rich.
The legislation you speak of never made it to Parliament so how did "rejected but not before several attempts to get it passed." happen?
Sad to see the Women in Power issues you have, you'll never get over that I guess.Bob Lord Monday 25 February, 2013 - 4:28 PM
Yes Bob , rejected but not before several attempts to get it passed.
Gillard is a grub, she is a compulsive liar , and a backstabber.
Anything that drones out of her mouth should be taken with a grain of salt.
She lied to us at the last election and is still unable to admit any mistakes which makes her very dangerous property to deal with.
An unaccountable government, do we really want another 4 years of deaf ears and being dictated too.
I don't think so.Goofy's dog Pluto would make a better PM.Rich Monday 25 February, 2013 - 1:46 PM
Roxon produced a piece of paper, the piece of paper was rejected and will not happen.
Get over it.
I can't wait to see you in the Commie uniform frog marching down Queen Street when the Commies AKA the Coalition get in and try and force people to take jobs up north to justify the hidden agenda of the Politburo. Plus their Socialist agenda of paid parental leave paid for by the wealth redistribution tactic of taxing big business will surely roon Australia.Bob Lord Friday 22 February, 2013 - 5:08 PM
If Gillard get her way, you will not be able to discuss religion or politics on this site anymore.
G.R.O.G. NOW or free speech will be gone forever after the next election.
You will not be able to defame ISLAM or CHRISTIANITY.
You will not be able to discuss polituics in the workplace for fear of upsetting someone.
She has already attempted this in her last term.
At the next election the choice is yours.
Free speech or Communism.Rich Friday 22 February, 2013 - 1:03 PM
A biology Lesson
Mohammed was white, a particularly white tribe
WE are not called Racist if we disagree with white Americans OR any Caucasions
SO to use Racist in the Islam bebate proves you are an IDIOT
You cannot defend ISLAM , the Koran is there for all to see.
IT wants you ddead or subdued it wants your Society and it does not want democracy or western Law
It is a filthy Ideology that started in AD 570 and should have finished when MO was poisened by a Jew
If you have the intellect to study Islam you will see why middle eastern problems will never end
'If the Palestinians lay down there weapons there will be Peace
If the Jews lay down their weapons they will be slaughtered"
Look at Wilders film ISAM is the enemy wake up you Dhimmiesjohn Duggan Friday 22 February, 2013 - 11:46 AM
Not sure how the zoo analogy works here. Humans are one species. Just because someone has been raised in a different country, has been raised to speak a different language and adhere to a different religion doesn't make them a separate species.
Just the luck of the birth canal means that you could be raised as a Hindu, Christian, Buddhist, Muslim, Heathen, Jedi Knight, Atheist.Bob Lord Friday 22 February, 2013 - 7:46 AM