- Red Tape Buster
- Handing in your driver's licence
- The pressures on truckies
- Green light for Qld mines
- Stand up classrooms
- Rise in Qld home meth labs
- Anarchy group threatens G20
- Sex offender laws reviewed
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Bob Lord on Prime Minister Tony Abbot Hey JimmyThe subject is Tony Abbott.Feel free to say something good about his achievements in office.Here I'll start for ... more
- Jimmy on Prime Minister Tony Abbot Seems to me the current lot of haters towards this government are no better than the previous haters were towards the last ... more
- State of Origin Tickets on Origin ticket prices announced The information in your blog about the state of origin tickets is really wonderful. more
- Bob Lord on Prime Minister Tony Abbot Danged right wing fascists and their derivatives rooning the world Craig.Batten the hatches! Bury the gold!Oz dollar backed ... more
- Maree on Motorcycle enthusiasts unite At the moment, the attention is on the outlaw mc gangs. This to me is just a smoke screen for the real agenda. We all need ... more
- John Wilson on High Court challenge In a Democracy Sovereignty lies with the people and NOT with Parliament. The only way to nullify bad laws from Parliament is ... more
- Darryl on High Court challenge A shame this gentleman calls himself a "Constitutional Expert" and lays claim to the Commonwealth Constitution giving the ... more
- Craig on Prime Minister Tony Abbot @Bob, just a thought Bob you do remember Cyprus do you not.Derivatives are what is going to make this happen and Bob our ... more
- Craig on The Heiner Affair Good luck Les, One is an ex PM made of teflon as are the others. It is an asolute disgrace, they should all be locked up but ... more
- Craig on Prime Minister Tony Abbot @Bob, no conspiracy Bob, I like how people use that word when they cannot reply. It was a tax Labor introduced Bob not an ... more
- Robert Williams on The Heiner Affair The Heiner Affair is an unresolved miscarriage of Justice and perjury, those who perpetrated the cover up must be punished. more
- Robert Paul on The Heiner Affair I have put my own neck out over Heiner during 3 Queensland State elections running as an Indempendent against senior ... more
- Les T. Kelly on The Heiner Affair The Heiner Affair is the running sore of the Queensland justice system, - It is a chronic "cover up" having the dimensions ... more
- Robert Williams on The Heiner Affair I was a Justice of the Peace when this started and was aghast when I saw that the Goss Cabinet destroyed documents that ... more
- Joseph on Memorial for slain Eunji Ban It's not the victim's fault, she was a victim of an attack as well as inadequate preparation...one is far more likely to be ... more
- James W on Prime Minister Tony Abbot mick, doesn't change Bob. At least he's more consistent than the Mad Monk and the Jockey. more
- Bob Lord on Prime Minister Tony Abbot CraigThanks for sharing your conspiracy theory.Labor guaranteed bank deposits during the GFC. Labor introduced an insurance ... more
- He'll on earth on Motorcycle enthusiasts unite Innocent riders haven't anything to worry about oh yeah except profiling,inconvenience and being subjected to the possibly ... more
- Geoff on Scott Driscoll's bipolar diagnosis David TI'll take the time to point out that you never offered a political opinion or an opinion nor an opinion on this ... more
- Craig on Prime Minister Tony Abbot @Bob, all politicans are tarred with the same brush, they are just 2 gangs who have a monopoly over who people vote for. ... more
Fardon to be released
4BC Mornings: Notorious serial rapist Robert John Fardon will be released from jail on Thursday after a judge ruled any risks to the community could be overcome.
Fardon will be released under a strict supervision order, Supreme Court Justice Debra Mullins ruled Wednesday.
Listen: Bravehearts CEO, Hetty Johnson, joins Greg Cary from outside the Supreme Court.
In 2003, Fardon became the first person detained indefinitely under Queensland's Dangerous Prisoners (Sexual Offenders) Act.
He will be released tomorrow afternoon under 34 conditions, including having to undergo electronic monitoring and abide by a curfew, and abstain from drugs and alcohol.
Fardon is also required to advise Corrective Services officers about his planned activities on a weekly basis, and must also tell them if he enters any relationship.
He's prohibited from making contact with any of his victims, as well as an intellectually disabled woman who he was convicted of raping but later acquitted.
Part of his release conditions also prohibit him from unsupervised contact with children, people with mental disabilities or those who suffer from substance abuse.
The 64-year-old last week told the court he was a changed man after undergoing intensive therapy.
This man is pure evil. Make no mistake people, history would tell us that he will commit further offences. At what point is enough,enough. The public is sick and tired of looney left wing magistrates unleashing grubs like this on the community. What happens when he strikes again?, will the magistrate take responsibility for her actions?. I think not, these people are so far removed from reality that it's frightening. I realise that judges have a difficult job sometimes, but seriously, how hard is it to look at his record and say that the community has suffered enough at the hands of this grub. Maybe judges should start to be made personally accountable for the decisions they make just like the police, correctional officers, Paramedics ect.The General Wednesday 13 February, 2013 - 4:24 PM
Changed Man ???? He was born evil and he will die evil. Can you imagine if this sick person moved into the same street as you and your kids.harry Wednesday 13 February, 2013 - 1:01 PM