- Ford to stop Australian manufacturing
- Pensioner loses $22,000
- Tony Abbott joins Mornings
- Midlife eating disorders
- Truckies push for "danger money"
- Rudd, queen of backflips
- Qld drivers license changes
- Should fast food be taxed?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- ArtG on Cattle release to go ahead That's great RichardSo apparently if they are LNP policies that are destroying national parks, farming land, and the great ... more
- Kernel fudpucker on Rudd, queen of backflips Rudd the Dud, not my Bud, and smells of Mud ! more
- Kernel fudpucker on Ford to stop Australian manufacturing FORD Australia, its time to acquire the blueprints from the lovely SA electrician who lives in a caravan park. The one who ... more
- Kernel fudpucker on Ford to stop Australian manufacturing This Country is Beyond Repair. Thanks to the worlds best treasurer. The wooduck, Wayne Swan ! more
- Richard on Ford to stop Australian manufacturing Ford AustraliaBorn 1925Died 2016Age 91The factory is heritage listed.The company is an icon.The trademark is a religion.I ... more
- kernel fudpucker on Ford to stop Australian manufacturing Ford to stop Australian manufacturing.,Centrelink to open more DOORS! more
- kernel fudpucker on Should fast food be taxed? This country is beyond REPAIR !!!!!!GOD HELP US! more
- Harry on Pensioner loses $22,000 He was sent warning letters. The new procedures were well advertised and he got. His money back. more
- James W on Rudd, queen of backflips All pollies should be conveying the thoughts of their electorates not their own personal view or their party's view!! more
- Richard on Cattle release to go ahead Lets hope he doesn't ARTG.I have seen the destruction that Green policies have caused.Victorian bushfires,Hendra Virus, ... more
- kernel fudpucker on Kids told to skip NAPLAN Its all part of Agenda 21. The government wants to know how many intellectually impaired children there are, due to forced ... more
- Michael on Pensioner loses $22,000 Shabby as this tale of official misappropriation is,there was a precedent.When Transponders were first introduced to speed ... more
- ArtG on Cattle release to go ahead Actually RichardNewman is in charge, you may have been around when he was elected.He approved the shoal coal project after ... more
- CRY FREEDOM on Pensioner loses $22,000 Remember that the ALP is the party for the people, and that the horrible liberals will take away all your benefits. Is that ... more
- David T. on Rudd, queen of backflips 'On yer Kevvie; keep up the good work!! more
- David T. on Cattle release to go ahead Isn't it strange that all of a sudden "Bob Lord" becomes "bob lord", "ArtG" becomes "artg" and who knows who else suddenly ... more
- child's parent on Kids told to skip NAPLAN The media knows teachers and principal CAN'T comment by law, so only one side can be heard.The truth is far, Far, FAR ... more
- Richard on Cattle release to go ahead Actualy Artg, the Greens are in Charge.Just as they were in 2011, responsible for the Black Saturday bushfires that ... more
- back row observer by choice on Rudd, queen of backflips Rudd born a mick,raised as an anglican,also a freemason,grew up in a one parent situation,father deceased..Stated recently? ... more
- Richard on Rudd, queen of backflips Supa Troopa Rudd sure knows how to keep an audience. more
Fardon to be released
4BC Mornings: Notorious serial rapist Robert John Fardon will be released from jail on Thursday after a judge ruled any risks to the community could be overcome.
Fardon will be released under a strict supervision order, Supreme Court Justice Debra Mullins ruled Wednesday.
Listen: Bravehearts CEO, Hetty Johnson, joins Greg Cary from outside the Supreme Court.
In 2003, Fardon became the first person detained indefinitely under Queensland's Dangerous Prisoners (Sexual Offenders) Act.
He will be released tomorrow afternoon under 34 conditions, including having to undergo electronic monitoring and abide by a curfew, and abstain from drugs and alcohol.
Fardon is also required to advise Corrective Services officers about his planned activities on a weekly basis, and must also tell them if he enters any relationship.
He's prohibited from making contact with any of his victims, as well as an intellectually disabled woman who he was convicted of raping but later acquitted.
Part of his release conditions also prohibit him from unsupervised contact with children, people with mental disabilities or those who suffer from substance abuse.
The 64-year-old last week told the court he was a changed man after undergoing intensive therapy.
This man is pure evil. Make no mistake people, history would tell us that he will commit further offences. At what point is enough,enough. The public is sick and tired of looney left wing magistrates unleashing grubs like this on the community. What happens when he strikes again?, will the magistrate take responsibility for her actions?. I think not, these people are so far removed from reality that it's frightening. I realise that judges have a difficult job sometimes, but seriously, how hard is it to look at his record and say that the community has suffered enough at the hands of this grub. Maybe judges should start to be made personally accountable for the decisions they make just like the police, correctional officers, Paramedics ect.The General Wednesday 13 February, 2013 - 4:24 PM
Changed Man ???? He was born evil and he will die evil. Can you imagine if this sick person moved into the same street as you and your kids.harry Wednesday 13 February, 2013 - 1:01 PM