- Domestic violence on the rise
- Why Chris Davis flipped to ALP
- AG considers club drug tests
- Union calls for cop safety laws
- Spin Cycle- Week 1
- Robert John Fardon on "tight leash"
- Paternity leave stigma
- State Politics panel
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- sempre on Domestic violence on the rise I hope this taskforce tackles the full range of domestic violence and helps to educate the public, rather than simply ... more
- mick on Why Chris Davis flipped to ALP He just ran away from his commitments to the voters, should be kicked out politics. Feral politians are the problem. more
- brian ross on Red Tape Busters Regarding the access into a home for when a family member or others I missed out on telling you our daughter had to live in ... more
- brian ross on Red Tape Busters About 10 days ago or so I phoned in to talk about the issue of the very narrow door ways into homes and the bathroom area. A ... more
- Jennifer on What's on your bucket list? 4or 5 years ago I won a fishing adventures off kellie rose from dave donwie , due to weather we had to go on a flat dog ... more
- Buy Slim Spray on Premier Campbell Newman Magnificent beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your site, how could i subscribe for a blog web site?The ... more
- Robert Williams on Anarchy group threatens G20 I agree. An Island would be far easier to protect. Fitzroy Island would be good. more
- Paul on MP calls for Upper House Sign petition 2199-13 Reintroduce the Senate @ http://www.parliament.qld.gov.au/work-of-assembly/petitions/e-petitionsI was ... more
- JenMa on Year 12 Debates: Old buildings Without a doubt, the worst, Ive ever Heard on radio this segment. Cringe. more
- mick on Year 12 Debates: Old buildings Perhaps it is about time these kids get a bit of justified criticism on a number of fronts instead of the continual stream ... more
- lee on Paternity leave stigma years ago people went about their business and private lives with out any problems.they had babies the same way they have ... more
- Bob Lord on Spin Cycle- Week 1 They were prepared to call off the races if the temperature exceeded 33 degrees in the stable area this week in Melbourne ... more
- Ben on Year 12 Debates: Old buildings Good to see that you have faith in our younger generation Mr Wright? Just because you don't want to hear what they have to ... more
- N. Wright on Year 12 Debates: Old buildings Awful awkward cringeworthy segment. Had to turn off. Would like to see this scrapped. Am not enjoying 4BC since 'the ... more
- concernator on Boost immunisation rates Man I hope some of these comments are jokes. No one could be this misinformed and be able to work a computer at the same ... more
- Kernel fudpucker on Fresh food costs more in the country What causes high blood pressure ? Bloody Table salt. It contains 1/3 of glass, 1/3 of sand and 1/3 of salt. Wake up and eat ... more
- Craig on Public transport fee incease Translink ABN 46097411749,I thought they were a Government department? Agenda 21 coming to a municipal council near you! more
- Cindy P on Boost immunisation rates Immunisation is to save childrens lives. More cases of these horrid deceases are showing up in Australia. What are ... more
- Kernel fudpucker on Public transport fee incease Increase, Increase, Increase, When is this crap going to stop???Big corporations like SERCO need to be stopped. more
- Craig on What's on your bucket list? To be alive to see the end of the Federal Reserve banking system and its criminal elements, politicians that care about this ... more
Fardon to be released
4BC Mornings: Notorious serial rapist Robert John Fardon will be released from jail on Thursday after a judge ruled any risks to the community could be overcome.
Fardon will be released under a strict supervision order, Supreme Court Justice Debra Mullins ruled Wednesday.
Listen: Bravehearts CEO, Hetty Johnson, joins Greg Cary from outside the Supreme Court.
In 2003, Fardon became the first person detained indefinitely under Queensland's Dangerous Prisoners (Sexual Offenders) Act.
He will be released tomorrow afternoon under 34 conditions, including having to undergo electronic monitoring and abide by a curfew, and abstain from drugs and alcohol.
Fardon is also required to advise Corrective Services officers about his planned activities on a weekly basis, and must also tell them if he enters any relationship.
He's prohibited from making contact with any of his victims, as well as an intellectually disabled woman who he was convicted of raping but later acquitted.
Part of his release conditions also prohibit him from unsupervised contact with children, people with mental disabilities or those who suffer from substance abuse.
The 64-year-old last week told the court he was a changed man after undergoing intensive therapy.
This man is pure evil. Make no mistake people, history would tell us that he will commit further offences. At what point is enough,enough. The public is sick and tired of looney left wing magistrates unleashing grubs like this on the community. What happens when he strikes again?, will the magistrate take responsibility for her actions?. I think not, these people are so far removed from reality that it's frightening. I realise that judges have a difficult job sometimes, but seriously, how hard is it to look at his record and say that the community has suffered enough at the hands of this grub. Maybe judges should start to be made personally accountable for the decisions they make just like the police, correctional officers, Paramedics ect.The General Wednesday 13 February, 2013 - 4:24 PM
Changed Man ???? He was born evil and he will die evil. Can you imagine if this sick person moved into the same street as you and your kids.harry Wednesday 13 February, 2013 - 1:01 PM