- Anarchy group threatens G20
- Sex offender laws reviewed
- Greg Cary signs off
- Red Tape Buster
- "I'm ashamed of being a teacher"
- The Heiner Affair
- Alex Douglas: "I'm a bogan"
- Dr Carole Hungerford
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Bob Lord on Prime Minister Tony Abbot Danged right wing fascists and their derivatives rooning the world Craig.Batten the hatches! Bury the gold!Oz dollar backed ... more
- Maree on Motorcycle enthusiasts unite At the moment, the attention is on the outlaw mc gangs. This to me is just a smoke screen for the real agenda. We all need ... more
- John Wilson on High Court challenge In a Democracy Sovereignty lies with the people and NOT with Parliament. The only way to nullify bad laws from Parliament is ... more
- Darryl on High Court challenge A shame this gentleman calls himself a "Constitutional Expert" and lays claim to the Commonwealth Constitution giving the ... more
- Craig on Prime Minister Tony Abbot @Bob, just a thought Bob you do remember Cyprus do you not.Derivatives are what is going to make this happen and Bob our ... more
- Craig on The Heiner Affair Good luck Les, One is an ex PM made of teflon as are the others. It is an asolute disgrace, they should all be locked up but ... more
- Craig on Prime Minister Tony Abbot @Bob, no conspiracy Bob, I like how people use that word when they cannot reply. It was a tax Labor introduced Bob not an ... more
- Robert Williams on The Heiner Affair The Heiner Affair is an unresolved miscarriage of Justice and perjury, those who perpetrated the cover up must be punished. more
- Les T. Kelly on The Heiner Affair The Heiner Affair is the running sore of the Queensland justice system, - It is a chronic "cover up" having the dimensions ... more
- Robert Williams on The Heiner Affair I was a Justice of the Peace when this started and was aghast when I saw that the Goss Cabinet destroyed documents that ... more
- Joseph on Memorial for slain Eunji Ban It's not the victim's fault, she was a victim of an attack as well as inadequate preparation...one is far more likely to be ... more
- James W on Prime Minister Tony Abbot mick, doesn't change Bob. At least he's more consistent than the Mad Monk and the Jockey. more
- Bob Lord on Prime Minister Tony Abbot CraigThanks for sharing your conspiracy theory.Labor guaranteed bank deposits during the GFC. Labor introduced an insurance ... more
- He'll on earth on Motorcycle enthusiasts unite Innocent riders haven't anything to worry about oh yeah except profiling,inconvenience and being subjected to the possibly ... more
- Geoff on Scott Driscoll's bipolar diagnosis David TI'll take the time to point out that you never offered a political opinion or an opinion nor an opinion on this ... more
- Craig on Prime Minister Tony Abbot @Bob, all politicans are tarred with the same brush, they are just 2 gangs who have a monopoly over who people vote for. ... more
- James W on Scott Driscoll's bipolar diagnosis David T, I don't hate you, I don't even know you. I do hate it when people can't man up and admit they erred about something ... more
- David T. on Scott Driscoll's bipolar diagnosis James W, Geoff, et al; it's amazing how defensive you lot become, when you come across someone who disagrees with ... more
- Bob Lord on Prime Minister Tony Abbot Can't think of anything to say on the subject at hand mick just personal abuse and weirdo meaningless statements. more
- Bob Lord on Prime Minister Tony Abbot Colene MaeCan't find anything nice to say about Abbott then?Try harder, there must be something he has done right.James WThe ... more
Debate: Alcohol warnings
4BC Mornings: Wine bottles will have to carry large and graphic health warnings similar to cigarette packs if proposals from public health lobbyists get the go-ahead.
Greg Cary is joined by industry representatives for and against the move.
For: Dr Bruce Bolam, Executive Manager, Vic Health, Member of Alcohol Policy Coalition
Against: Paul Evans, Chief Executive, Winemakers Federation of Australia
Dunno why people voted for CanLie, can't blame me, I voted informal. As we see by the sinking popularity polls certainly a lot of people now don't know why they voted for him either.Bob Lord Wednesday 13 February, 2013 - 3:41 PM
@Bob ,Why did Anna lose the last election mate?
Was it something to do with selling assets and stacking the public service with seat warmers.
Warning should read "A vote for the Greens is a Vote for Labor"
Making moonshine Bob,why am I not suprisedRich Wednesday 13 February, 2013 - 10:34 AM
Not only should wine Fag's and wine have a warning on health problems but also fast food containing fat (hamburgers pizza) as this is a major health problem of obese people.
Coke and soft drinks contain substances that can also bring on obese problems.
The government should put warnings on any substance or product that contains fat or chemicals detrimental to health well being.Ronny Of Brighton QLD Wednesday 13 February, 2013 - 7:01 AM
We need warning labels on voting slips "Warning voting for a conservative government will cause assets to be sold and workers to be sacked."
The big question is will I need to put warning labels on my home brew.Bob Lord Tuesday 12 February, 2013 - 6:42 PM