- Tunney talks
- NAPLAN moves online
- The Competition Policy Review
- Must Do Brisbane
- Must Do Brisbane
- How to negotiate your energy
- Friday Drinks 210314
- Must Do Brisbane
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- James W on Abbott announces ministry Didn't see Clive in your proposed Ministry Tony and yet he seems to be running things this week. Your Govt's being run by ... more
- Jarad on Q Wine 070314 I listened to the 'Friday afternoon drinks' segment last Friday 7 march and Steve never mentioned where to get any of the ... more
- Dave on The Garden City peacock I am wondering if the peacock has been auctioned yet...i know it is nearly 12 months since the story but it has just been ... more
- Barry Wilson on 40 years of ignored complaints Well now it is the 1 st February 2014 and the community is still waiting for some drainage action to take place. Web site ... more
- Paul Pot on Should marijuana be taxed? No don't tax any-thing. Legalize it and tax income. more
- Allen Dawson on Technology dismantles, lives rebuilt This is really impressive way to rebuild the technology and to give new shape by rebuild. more
- Sharon Jackson on Mates4Mates: Sydney to Hobart Congratulations to Mates 4 Mates for taking on the challenge of the Sydney to Hobart race! I commend your bravery & courage. ... more
- mick on Qantas to cut 1,000 jobs Bob the mouth wants to be a Qantas FF but he nothing more than a Frequent Liar. more
- Craig on G20: Are we ready? The objective of Banks is not the conflict, it's the control of the debt that a conflict produces.The real value of a ... more
- James W on Anonymous 'threat': cowardly 'general public of good people' can arm themselves mick, join a gun club. more
- mick on Anonymous 'threat': cowardly If the police are allowed to take their weapons home if they feel threatened so why can't the general public of good people ... more
- mick on Gareth Evans on Mandela Really who cares what Gareth Evans thinks about on any matter. more
- Bob Lord on Bikie laws to be challenged We must control these bikies.One was arrested on the weekend for helping his partner sell second hand clothes in the wrong ... more
- Bob Lord on Qantas to cut 1,000 jobs Dear Mr JoyceI am an ex Qantas FF. The reason I no longer use your company is because you left passengers stranded around ... more
- Barra on Bikie laws to be challenged If the public do not like what the courts are doing why make laws against individuals. What about Radio announcers Darren ... more
- kernel fudpucker on High-speed rail inches closer Ask him who really owns this railway project, SERCO SERCO !! Wake up all you brainwashed idiots to the massive corporation ... more
- James W on Asylum seekers moved to Brisbane Scott Morrison your man if you want to keep foreigners away from Australia, he was responsible for the 'where the bloody ... more
- Sue on Dangerous development I am a casual operator at this Depo. more
- James W on Bizarre postcode allocations Post codes are developed by postal services for postal services purposes. If some other industry wants to use them, then ... more
- Colene Mae on Bizarre postcode allocations Good idea, but I do hope that they do not get so complicated as they are in Canada, for instance the post code for my friend ... more
Stillnox bonds swimmers
4BC Drive: Members of the Australian Olympic swim team have today faced the music and admitted to using Stillnox on a wild bonding night in the lead up to the London Olympics.
Eamon Sullivan, Matthew Targett, James Magnussen, James Roberts, Cameron McEvoy and Tommaso D'Orsogna were joined by Australian Swimmers Association Chief Executive Daniel Kowalski to shed light on their disappointing results in the pool.
Ashley Callus won gold in the Mens 4x100m Relay at the Sydney Olympics and joins Gary Hardgrave to discuss the bonding rituals he was a part of and whether or not the team culture has deteriorated in recent years.
Gary Hardgrave is also joined by journalist Jim Wilson who asked some of the tough questions at the press conference.
Don't they distribute 20 zillion condoms to athletes in the Olympic Village?
And we get surprised when there is men/women interaction?
Is it the ones missing out that are complaining.Eric the Great Friday 22 February, 2013 - 7:09 PM
Get the same buzz from a couple of NoDoz tablets from the chemist and a quick can of Mother energy drink.
No need for the Stillnox stuff, it can do bad things. When will our sportsmen learn.Bob Lord Friday 22 February, 2013 - 5:50 PM