- Robots of the future
- Stings and bites leave us clueless
- Grandparents as child carers
- G20: Are we ready?
- Pooches in prison
- Gareth Evans on Mandela
- Fardon release
- Qantas to cut 1,000 jobs
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- James W on Anonymous 'threat': cowardly 'general public of good people' can arm themselves mick, join a gun club. more
- mick on Anonymous 'threat': cowardly If the police are allowed to take their weapons home if they feel threatened so why can't the general public of good people ... more
- mick on Gareth Evans on Mandela Really who cares what Gareth Evans thinks about on any matter. more
- Bob Lord on Bikie laws to be challenged We must control these bikies.One was arrested on the weekend for helping his partner sell second hand clothes in the wrong ... more
- Bob Lord on Qantas to cut 1,000 jobs Dear Mr JoyceI am an ex Qantas FF. The reason I no longer use your company is because you left passengers stranded around ... more
- Barra on Bikie laws to be challenged If the public do not like what the courts are doing why make laws against individuals. What about Radio announcers Darren ... more
- kernel fudpucker on High-speed rail inches closer Ask him who really owns this railway project, SERCO SERCO !! Wake up all you brainwashed idiots to the massive corporation ... more
- James W on Asylum seekers moved to Brisbane Scott Morrison your man if you want to keep foreigners away from Australia, he was responsible for the 'where the bloody ... more
- Sue on Dangerous development I am a casual operator at this Depo. more
- James W on Bizarre postcode allocations Post codes are developed by postal services for postal services purposes. If some other industry wants to use them, then ... more
- Colene Mae on Bizarre postcode allocations Good idea, but I do hope that they do not get so complicated as they are in Canada, for instance the post code for my friend ... more
- Colene Mae on Anonymous 'threat': cowardly Stooping to personal abuse is so typical of the fanatical. more
- excusez moi ms bleu on Anonymous 'threat': cowardly Now now Colene or it is coalseam! Really darling,when you finally manage to get your pimms clear of the bean bag,you might ... more
- Eric the Great on Who's running Gold Coast Hospital? Actually Colene Mae the problem as described could be fixed in a month. Buy much needed supplies and hire more nurses.We ... more
- Colene Mae on Who's running Gold Coast Hospital? So typical, years and years of ALP mismanagement of tax payers funds and the Conservatives are supposed to fix it all up in ... more
- Colene Mae on Anonymous 'threat': cowardly The WHARF DISPUTE in 1996. for goodness sake.The Unions were strangling this country.You are like the French in Quebec who ... more
- Colene Mae on Stranded by Brisbane River A bus load of people to jam the system is not that far fetched. Jim Soorley used to send a bus to the university to take ... more
- Colene Mae on Asylum seekers moved to Brisbane SHOCK HORROR ~ The Coalition Government policies are working. Of course the usual suspects are spreading mis-information ... more
- Bob Lord on Orphanages in Cambodia A very worthy cause indeed. Visiting these orphanages makes you very aware how lucky we Aussies are. Help out if ... more
- Jennifer Nash on CMC under control Having the independent MPs Liz Cunningham or Peter Wellington chair the PCMC is undoubtedly in the publics best interest. ... more
Stillnox bonds swimmers
4BC Drive: Members of the Australian Olympic swim team have today faced the music and admitted to using Stillnox on a wild bonding night in the lead up to the London Olympics.
Eamon Sullivan, Matthew Targett, James Magnussen, James Roberts, Cameron McEvoy and Tommaso D'Orsogna were joined by Australian Swimmers Association Chief Executive Daniel Kowalski to shed light on their disappointing results in the pool.
Ashley Callus won gold in the Mens 4x100m Relay at the Sydney Olympics and joins Gary Hardgrave to discuss the bonding rituals he was a part of and whether or not the team culture has deteriorated in recent years.
Gary Hardgrave is also joined by journalist Jim Wilson who asked some of the tough questions at the press conference.
Don't they distribute 20 zillion condoms to athletes in the Olympic Village?
And we get surprised when there is men/women interaction?
Is it the ones missing out that are complaining.Eric the Great Friday 22 February, 2013 - 7:09 PM
Get the same buzz from a couple of NoDoz tablets from the chemist and a quick can of Mother energy drink.
No need for the Stillnox stuff, it can do bad things. When will our sportsmen learn.Bob Lord Friday 22 February, 2013 - 5:50 PM