- Repayments reported
- D'Arcy's patent fight
- No food and water: 2050
- Wasteful symposium
- Donald Mackay mystery
- Halftime with Paul Murray
- Rename the english language?
- Brisbane budgeted for
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- kernel fudpucker on No food and water: 2050 Just more AGENDA 21 Crap more
- Bob Lord on Do kids learn in schools? Thanks Colene for confirming that Australia's education system needs improving.Gonski funding will help that go a long way ... more
- Benny on Tony Abbott on the election That is just too funny Colene, if you new anything about Tony Abbott you would know that he has been talking about wanting ... more
- Colene on Tony Abbott on the election Mr Tony Abbott appears to be growing into the role. A role he did not seek. Yes he caused the leadership spill, but ... more
- Colene on Do kids learn in schools? The 5 Rs ~ Reading, Righting, Rithmetic, Respect and Responsibility!What a novel idea!Yeah what an epiphany, schools are for ... more
- Benny on Tony Abbott on the election Funny how the people who complain about the "new world order" are also fanatical supporters of the politicians that are ... more
- Benny on Electricity to go up Funny how the people who complain about the "new world order" are also fanatical supporters of the politicians that are ... more
- Bob Lord on Electricity to go up CraigIt's a pity you weren't with me when I visited a town camp in Alice Springs a few weeks back.Perhaps you can find the ... more
- Bob Lord on Tony Abbott on the election "The Australian Cup Runneth Over"It would be a great day for Australia if you and your ilk went to live on an isolated ... more
- The Australian Cup Runneth Over on Tony Abbott on the election Gillard has a political life expectancy of 10 days or less. Australia and Australians will celebrate their emancipation from ... more
- 50 Years of Excellence on 1700 public IT jobs to go Next time you get into your car and turn the key think of this. The Porche 911 just celebrated 50 years at the top. Cars ... more
- Craig on Electricity to go up @Bob inflation is a bankster controlled tool Bob. In the real world if there is a lot of money in circulation people spend ... more
- Craig on Electricity to go up @ Benny,If only that as true about our current Government.You are against people who use the hard work of others to get ... more
- ArtG on Tony Abbott on the election "The hysterical campaign by Rupert Murdochâ??s newspapers against the Government is a throwback to another time in ... more
- kernel fudpucker on Sunscreen a life-saver Sunscreen a life-saver. What a LOAD OF BS. more
- kernel fudpucker on Electricity to go up Sheeple will always be abused by wiser minds! more
- Kernel fudpucker on 1700 public IT jobs to go KFC is outsourcing their chickens ! more
- Kernel fudpucker on Tony Abbott on the election "We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New ... more
- The Devils Advocate on Tony Abbott on the election They are suddenly stockpiling arms and ammunition at a staggering rate. Is it because the American people are preparing for ... more
- kernel fudpucker on Electricity to go up Fabian Socialism = Fascist Collectivism . It is something all English people should know about. The wolves in sheep's ... more
Sam Woodhead debate
4BC Drive: Teen backpacker Sam Woodhead who went missing off a remote station 130km south of Longreach for 3 days has been the subject of much debate this week.
Many Longreach locals are questioning his version of events and want the 18 year old to return to the area to answer some questions.
Barry Dawson is the owner of Upshot Station where Woodhead was working as a jackaroo and speaks to Gary Hardgrave about his impression of Sam's story.
He is disappointed Woodhead didn't use more common sense when setting out for a long run in the extreme conditions of the Australian outback.