- Are you a 'tosser'
- Senator Sue Boyce crosses the floor
- The Goodies' Bill Oddie
- 'The Year It All Fell Down'
- P-plate accidents
- CSIRO: SEQ flood mitigation
- Ipswich housing prices
- Fisheries department problems
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Bob Lord on Electricity to go up ColeneMake your OWN damn life better. Get off your butt, stop blaming the government for everything and take responsibility ... more
- Bob Lord on Electricity to go up Colene - re your comment to BennyI thought I had explained all this before.Murdoch has supported Whitlam, Fraser, Hawke, ... more
- Colene on Electricity to go up Just because we through the accident of birth are living in one of the better places to be in in this time in history is no ... more
- Colene on Electricity to go up Please explain, Benny; If it is the Murdock media that is pushing Tony Abbott into office for a hidden agenda, then why did ... more
- Colene on CSIRO: SEQ flood mitigation Just Government by Fear, Richard!Yellow Peril, AIDS, Bird flu, Swine Flu, Y2K Bug (only good for a year)What was needed was ... more
- Bob Lord on Do kids learn in schools? Gonski is all about funding and ensuring that all children will have equal access to education. The current funding system ... more
- James W on Tony Abbott on the election With you Colene, lets hope Tony gets a lot more time to grow in to the Opposition Leader role. more
- Richard on CSIRO: SEQ flood mitigation Hold up Colene, This is the department that is predicting catostrophic climate change, their research indicates that sea ... more
- Colene on CSIRO: SEQ flood mitigation The Government of the Provence of New Brunswick in Canada has set aside $8 million to either re-locate the homes or the ... more
- Colene on Tony Abbott on the election Now, back to the same Sky News interview, Benny. I agree with the statement made by Tony Abbott that, you cannot save the ... more
- Colene on Tony Abbott on the election I know about that interview Benny! The one you clipped a small out-take of, so to speak. Having an open mind is a wonderful ... more
- Colene on Do kids learn in schools? I have it on good authority, and would not without a gun being held to my head divulge the source but the National ... more
- Colene on Ipswich housing prices We can and do BLAME the government of the day for the January 2011 event, the backing up of the Brisbane River tributaries. ... more
- Colene on Ipswich housing prices The proof is in the pudding, Paul. It is obvious that Paul Tully is out on the hustings protecting his beloved Labor Party. ... more
- kernel fudpucker on No food and water: 2050 Just more AGENDA 21 Crap more
- Bob Lord on Do kids learn in schools? Thanks Colene for confirming that Australia's education system needs improving.Gonski funding will help that go a long way ... more
- Benny on Tony Abbott on the election That is just too funny Colene, if you new anything about Tony Abbott you would know that he has been talking about wanting ... more
- Colene on Tony Abbott on the election Mr Tony Abbott appears to be growing into the role. A role he did not seek. Yes he caused the leadership spill, but ... more
- Colene on Do kids learn in schools? The 5 Rs ~ Reading, Righting, Rithmetic, Respect and Responsibility!What a novel idea!Yeah what an epiphany, schools are for ... more
- Benny on Tony Abbott on the election Funny how the people who complain about the "new world order" are also fanatical supporters of the politicians that are ... more
Fluoride or Drugs?
4BC Drive: MP says he would rather spend the rest of his life taking a banned performance-enhancing substance than drinking fluoridated water.
Dr Steve Hambleton, President of the Australian Medical Association joins Gary Hardgrave to discuss fluoride.
Fluoride is an element, it comes from Mother Nature.James W Sunday 24 February, 2013 - 11:59 AM
Where does the fluoride come from exactly. Never did say.
How is it made? Does it come from China? Why aren't these politicians and AMA spokespeople banning soft drinks, cakes and cookies. They are the cause of tooth decay. They create acids that eat at the tooth enamel, and sugar also cause obesity and diabetes. Since when do you add chemicals to water to fight tooth decay, obesity and diabetes. Water already contains over 40 chemicals. How many more chemicals do we need to keep us healthy? Heaven help us if these are the best people we have.Harry Gee Wednesday 20 February, 2013 - 11:03 AM
One of the biggest public enquiries is needed into the sale of government owned assets.
Lets start with the sale of Utilities and Road infrastructure.
NO Utilities, waterways or roads should ever be sold to private companies.
These assets should be listed as essential services and should NEVER EVER have been sold.
To get to the bottom of this we need to go back 20 years or so when Government's decided, in their infinite wisdom, that it was time to sell off our assets to those who now hold us to ransom in the name of the shareholder.Rich Wednesday 20 February, 2013 - 10:33 AM
Fluoride is not a mineral supplement or a nutrient. Never has been & never will be. It is not essential for human well being. If fluoride is such a panacea for dental health why do we still have decay rates in fluoridated cities as bad or worse than non fluoridated areas after 65-70 yrs usage? Furthermore if it's such a panacea then wouldn't after 60 plus years wouldn't dentists be obsolete? The chemicals used are not & never have been "natural". They do not occur anywhere in nature, they are industrial toxic wastes. It's a lie to say different. The pro-fluoridists are totally behind the times regarding scientific research into this ineffectual & dangerous practise, with many eminent scientists proving it is harmful to ingest & has no benefit in preventing tooth decay.Neil A. Sunday 17 February, 2013 - 8:55 AM
Anne re: "Both my children are now in their mid/late 30's and haven't been poisoned, and neither have the rest of our family, friends nor business associates." How do you know the long term affects? They have a lot of life to live,as do you & your friends I imagine. I hope you don't have any major illnesses later on ... it could be fluoride related as it's an accumulative poison. Both my children are in their 30's & were raised without fluoride .. they have great teeth. If a doctor prescribed fluoride tablets for you when your town water is fluoridated & he failed to ask that then he was negligent/inept.Neil A. Sunday 17 February, 2013 - 8:26 AM
#Ann Keys, your family is one of the fortunate ones whose genes obviously do not re-act to this toxic waste pollutant in the water. Do you have any sympathy for those who suffer systemic damage? Because myself and many of my friends and colleagues do have adverse re-actions; we have no choice which is the real issue.Sandra Sunday 17 February, 2013 - 7:39 AM