- Oklahoma Update
- Preserving Aussie accents
- Marriage equality
- "Double standard to allow atheists to marry but not homosexuals"
- Privatised public housing
- Australian warrior program
- New fat tax
- New flood levy
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Isabelle on Judith Durham's 'prognosis good' Wonderful work! That is the kind of information that should be shared around the internet. Disgrace on Google for no longer ... more
- Scott Dixon on Qld faces battle over cattle crisis Hi GregI listened as always to your show today and could not believe some of the adverse comments to allowing starving ... more
- Michael on Qld faces battle over cattle crisis It's becoming a contest between the Beefeaters and the Tree Huggers.Let's hope it is the beginning of the end for the Green ... more
- Bob Lord on Deficit is ok Yep, nothing is wrong with a deficit."Swan now is and Hockey next year will pay the price for dumbing down the role of ... more
- Sam on Neo-Nazi music festival does anyone know if the festival actually happened? more
- Richard on Judith Durham's 'prognosis good' Someday, one day the carnival will be over for little Georgy girl but one thing for sure is that we will never find another ... more
- Melia on NDIS levy questions Mighty useful. Make no misktae, I appreciate it. more
- Colene on The Queensland plan I am with Andrew Powell, the ME generation has to get over themselves and become part of the whole. Also we need a balance ... more
- Colene on Scrap OP system? It would be very helpful to children and their parents who are taking an interest in the child and their employment future ... more
- Colene on Scrap OP system? I believe that it should somehow be taken into account that it is very hard to ask a 12 or 13 year old entering high school ... more
- David T. on NDIS levy questions ArtG, it is hypocritical for you to criticize others for what you perceive them to be doing, whilst doing exactly the same ... more
- Anj Johnston on Internet protection taskforce Mark is truly inspirational and his comments I hope strengthen any other survivors out there to speak up and tell their ... more
- ArtG on NDIS levy questions No David T, no reason at all.Great to see you sharing some sort of opinion rather than just commenting on other people's ... more
- steve waters on NDIS levy questions the actions of the dept of child safety has been ridiculous. they are full of uni graduates who haven't lived life and don't ... more
- David T. on NDIS levy questions ArtG; Is there any reason why I should not have my own ideas and the standard I require in the performance of my Government? ... more
- Rich on Gillard flags tax rises Wayne Swann and Julia Gillard continously come up with poilicies that can only be costed by increasing net debt with no ... more
- Bob Lord on Racing Industry inquiry The past is gone, I'd rather see an inquiry into what is happening today.Queensland are falling well behind other States ... more
- ArtG on NDIS levy questions D'oh David TYou didn't come across the Medicare levy increase, the cuts to family benefits, increased tax on millionaire's ... more
- David T. on NDIS levy questions ArtG, I'm sure you know far more about "Commie-Pinko" regimes than any normal Australian, so my comment will be confined to ... more
- plumbing companies edmonton on Gillard flags tax rises Every weekend i used to pay a visit this website, for the reason that i wish for enjoyment, for the reason that this this ... more
4BC Drive: South-east Queensland braces for a weekend of severe weather with flash flooding warnings and 100km/hr gusts.
Brisbane's Lord Mayor Graham Quirk, and Minister Mark McArdle, join Gary Hardgrave on dam water releases and flood preparation.
@Steve, yesCRY FREEDOM Thursday 7 February, 2013 - 11:30 AM
Of cause they did Bob the terms of reference given to these so called enquiries did not go far enough. But facts with the recent floods do not tell the lies that was told in 2011 nor the damage.mick Wednesday 6 February, 2013 - 12:19 AM
I'm pretty happy to go with the results of the Flood Commission and the CMC enquiry. Neither mentioned Bligh.
I'm pretty happy to the dam engineers to stick to their manual as it is adjusted after each flood event and as more is known about the way floodplains and infrastructure interact.
I'm not happy that CanLie chose to perform a political stunt to boost his fast flagging fortunes.
Waiting for his answer to the question "Did your political stunt of releasing water prior to Oswald's rain increase the danger of flooding in Brisbane?"
He didn't or couldn't answer it when asked and wanted to wait until after modelling had been done.
Has the modelling been done now CanLie?Bob Lord Tuesday 5 February, 2013 - 9:03 AM
Anna flooded Brisbane through mismanagemet , end of story.
I knew it back then and the saga that followed just reinforced my theory.
Thanks Campbell for saving our city from the destruction that could haqve been.Rich Tuesday 5 February, 2013 - 8:42 AM
Its a pity that Anna didn't do the same thing in 2011 Bob, it would have saved a lot of heartache.
Congrats to Campbell for saving so many homes from the destruction that Labor caused in the last flood through mismanagemnet and cover ups.Rich Tuesday 5 February, 2013 - 8:38 AM
True story Steve.
Flood was 7 metres lower.
2011 , It had rained for over a month, Campbell Newman warned people of the3 impending wet season.
Anna chose to do nothing until it was too late.
We were still on water restrictions and the dams were bursting at the seams, still she chose to do nothing until the 11th hour where she opened the dam and flooded Brisbane.
You would have to be a cretin not to understand that mate.Rich Tuesday 5 February, 2013 - 8:36 AM