- Friday Drinks 210314
- Must Do Brisbane
- Must Do Brisbane
- Must Do Brisbane
- Must Do Brisbane 140314
- Friday Drinks 140314
- One Punch Ads on QLD Cabs
- Q Wine 070314
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Jarad on Q Wine 070314 I listened to the 'Friday afternoon drinks' segment last Friday 7 march and Steve never mentioned where to get any of the ... more
- Dave on The Garden City peacock I am wondering if the peacock has been auctioned yet...i know it is nearly 12 months since the story but it has just been ... more
- Barry Wilson on 40 years of ignored complaints Well now it is the 1 st February 2014 and the community is still waiting for some drainage action to take place. Web site ... more
- Paul Pot on Should marijuana be taxed? No don't tax any-thing. Legalize it and tax income. more
- Allen Dawson on Technology dismantles, lives rebuilt This is really impressive way to rebuild the technology and to give new shape by rebuild. more
- Sharon Jackson on Mates4Mates: Sydney to Hobart Congratulations to Mates 4 Mates for taking on the challenge of the Sydney to Hobart race! I commend your bravery & courage. ... more
- mick on Qantas to cut 1,000 jobs Bob the mouth wants to be a Qantas FF but he nothing more than a Frequent Liar. more
- Craig on G20: Are we ready? The objective of Banks is not the conflict, it's the control of the debt that a conflict produces.The real value of a ... more
- James W on Anonymous 'threat': cowardly 'general public of good people' can arm themselves mick, join a gun club. more
- mick on Anonymous 'threat': cowardly If the police are allowed to take their weapons home if they feel threatened so why can't the general public of good people ... more
- mick on Gareth Evans on Mandela Really who cares what Gareth Evans thinks about on any matter. more
- Bob Lord on Bikie laws to be challenged We must control these bikies.One was arrested on the weekend for helping his partner sell second hand clothes in the wrong ... more
- Bob Lord on Qantas to cut 1,000 jobs Dear Mr JoyceI am an ex Qantas FF. The reason I no longer use your company is because you left passengers stranded around ... more
- Barra on Bikie laws to be challenged If the public do not like what the courts are doing why make laws against individuals. What about Radio announcers Darren ... more
- kernel fudpucker on High-speed rail inches closer Ask him who really owns this railway project, SERCO SERCO !! Wake up all you brainwashed idiots to the massive corporation ... more
- James W on Asylum seekers moved to Brisbane Scott Morrison your man if you want to keep foreigners away from Australia, he was responsible for the 'where the bloody ... more
- Sue on Dangerous development I am a casual operator at this Depo. more
- James W on Bizarre postcode allocations Post codes are developed by postal services for postal services purposes. If some other industry wants to use them, then ... more
- Colene Mae on Bizarre postcode allocations Good idea, but I do hope that they do not get so complicated as they are in Canada, for instance the post code for my friend ... more
- Colene Mae on Anonymous 'threat': cowardly Stooping to personal abuse is so typical of the fanatical. more
21% power bill increase
4BC Drive: Queenslanders have today been told to expect a 20% price hike for electricity from July.
The state's competition regulator has released its draft determination on power prices for 2013/14.
Queensland Treasurer Tim Nicholls joins Gary Hardgrave following the release of these recommendations, that would essentially add $428 to an annual power bill of about $2000.
to the R Man
Super has zilch to do with unions and super certainly helps people get through retirement.
Couples can have 40 grand a year popping into the bank account through super and still get a part pension. They can gradually work through their super until they turn 90 and then just live on a pension.
I pity the poor people who didn't plan for their retirement who will never have 4 holidays a year, buy new cars, fix old houses.
Thankfully the young people of today will never experience their predicament - all because of super.Bob Lord Wednesday 13 March, 2013 - 2:27 PM
It has done nothing but make Union bosses rich and forced up commodity prices.
Who honestly thinks taht there super will see thaem through retirement.
Put the money back into my wage and let me decide how I want to plan for my retirement.
Put it into bricks and mortar or my own business.
Screw socialist policy.
Spread the wealth and all that crap. sickening.The R man Wednesday 13 March, 2013 - 12:22 PM
Bob lord being the delusional labor liar as usual.mick Wednesday 13 March, 2013 - 11:27 AM
not for long following the coming election Australians will not be required to pay for labor's lunacy, goodbye to this stupidity. It is amazing how fools seem to think that green investments are doing something for the enviroment, they are being had at every twist and turn the socialists make.mick Wednesday 13 March, 2013 - 11:23 AM
Green based investments outperform bonds and bank investments many times - you should check them out.
Save the environment and make money.Alex Wednesday 13 March, 2013 - 6:58 AM
I got it - all Labor women are hopeless, thanks. errrr, I think you have the same opinion of Labor men so you definitely aren't sexist just narrow minded.
Thanks for not arguing that about your employment past. Now can you be the whistleblower on your government department that spent their lunch hours playing cricket on their specially prepared turf.
Did the women indulge in weightlifting and cricket matches also or were they too busy outperforming the bludging males.Alex Wednesday 13 March, 2013 - 6:56 AM