- $3M for Schapelle's tell-all interview
- The rise of the steroids
- Too young to be left alone at home
- A nice little investment
- One special BBQ
- How safe are quad bikes?
- The power of social media
- iPads on school reading list
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- toronto limo services cheap on The power of social media It's awesome inn support of me too hafe a site, which iis valuable for my know-how.thanks admin more
- Karen on A stroke of genius This is not the first one in Australia. Cocktails and Canvas opened a year ago in Melbourne. We went there last year when ... more
- Cathy on Gold Coast cruise terminal As the actual screaming banshee mentioned in this interview can I just say that the me disrupting your press release has ... more
- Jack2967 on 2014 Psychic predictions Always makes me laugh this!These are just predictions based on news and current events. What's worse is that people ... more
- Fred GC on Gold Coast cruise terminal This man does not represent surf business or the surfing community - he's a front and a sham, put in place by the local city ... more
- Kernel fudpucker on The milk price war continues YouTube, Farmageddon - The truth about the food and dairy industry. This doco has already been disabled in the USA. more
- rob goodchild on The milk price war continues mr fudpucker ...SUGAR is the number one cause of heart disease in my book and farmers would agree .. dont call us sheeple I ... more
- rob goodchild on The milk price war continues Just a Hi to the 4BC team for 2014.. I am really looking forward to hearing all the goss..cheers and keep up the good work. ... more
- kernel fudpucker on The milk price war continues Well don't really care about milk as it is the number one cause of heart disease! FACT SHEEPLE more
- Dave Witham on New technology for the gateway Awesome,now we will be able to read that it's going to take over an hour and and half to take a trip that should be 25 ... more
- Andrew Lees on Electrical bike I live in W.A. and am almost 64 years old. Not as mobile as I used to be and cant drive a car anymore.I bought a Folding ... more
- Bob Lord on Strike first, ask questions later? Let me think.Is it OK for three uniformed and heavily armed citizens to take another citizen into an alleyway and push and ... more
- Bob Lord on A study into 'Bogans' Hey mick the dick..I'm a proud bogan although I don't usually vote for Labor nor spend much time at Centerlink.My one and ... more
- James W on A study into 'Bogans' Quick as ever mick, it only took you 13 days to think that up. more
- shane buck on Strike first, ask questions later? the more the Union & the Minister try to excuse this, it only decreases any respect for the descent coppers, & there are ... more
- donna on Strike first, ask questions later? Fair chance..... makes me think of the recent Anti Association laws.... where is the fair chance in that?You don't even ... more
- mick on A study into 'Bogans' Put a couple of names to it Richard to demonstrate the point, James W and Bob Lard they both fit perfectly into your ... more
- Craig on The shock of unemployment Corporations are stealing billions in tax breaks, while the confused, screwed citizens turn on each other. International ... more
- Craig on What are our schools doing wrong? The one who controls the education system, controls perception.Education is what you learn after you leave school. more
- Craig on Power prices to jump, again The losers in life think they have all the answers.They can't learn because they're to busy telling everyone what they know. more
Swimmer speaks out
4BC Breakfast: Olympic swimmer Jade Neilsen has accused three men's relay team members of inappropriate behaviour towards her and a female roommate.
Neilsen saysthat she and her roommate at the pre-Olympic camp in Manchester, England were awoken by late night phone calls, door knocking and disruptive behaviour.
She said James Magnussen, James Roberts and Cameron McEvoy were the swimmers involved.
"I will confirm that they were being inappropriate and it was towards (name withheld) and I," Neilsen told News.
"I won't specifically say (what happened). It has sort of already come out pretty much what they've done.
"All I can say is their behaviour was completely inappropriate - it was so inappropriate it was not funny." The six members of Australia's men's 4x100m swim team - Magnussen, Roberts, McEvoy, Matt Targett, Eamon Sullivan and Tommaso D'Orsogna will front the media on Friday afternoon in Sydney, to answer claims of bad behaviour in the lead-up to the London Games.
Former Australian swimmer Lisa Curry joins Peter and Mary on 4BC Breakfast on the Swimming team's culture.
Swimming Australia (SA) confirmed on Thursday that the six swimmers had come forward to discuss their involvement in a team bonding session in Manchester before arriving in the Olympic Village.
An independent review earlier this week listed prescription drug abuse amid several "toxic incidents" which damaged the team's Olympic campaign.
Australia's swimming team won just one gold medal at last year's Games, plus six silver and three bronze - the lowest haul in the pool in two decades.
After two separate reviews into the team's performance, it's been revealed drunkenness, bullying, in-fighting and breaks in curfew damaged team morale.
Leadership was non-existent and communication was poor in what was described as the "lonely Olympics".
The report said some swimmers were upset at the attention being given to the big stars at the Games.