- Helping those with dyslexia
- McDonald's offer home delivery
- Hey big spender?
- History in the garden
- Horror in Ohio
- The life of a sex worker
- Stamping our eggs
- No staff parking
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- kernelfudpucker on Pay to park on your own street LOL James, CIA were involved with the murder of JFK ! You Tube Chunkymark, This guy has more brain cells than our whole ... more
- James W on Teaching the teachers Probably some numb nut who doesn't know that America isn't a country Dick. more
- Richard on Teaching the teachers Ha Ha.Maybe teachers need to start bringing apples to school.What's funny is, that some numb nut actually thought this was a ... more
- James W on Pay to park on your own street fudgepacker is obsesed with SERCO. Probably thinks 'they' shot JFK, too. more
- kernel fudpucker on Pay to park on your own street The residential parking scheme is owned by SERCO CORPERATION and not the BLOODY council. (THE COUNCIL IS ALSO OWNED BY ... more
- Jack2967 on Licence to parent Correct, there's no such thing as a perfect parent, but there is such a thing as a BAD parent. I think this would be a good ... more
- No free lunches on How can we make our city safer You are about to realise the cost of remaining quiet when you knew there was a problem. Australia is being led into a trap ... more
- Kernel fudpucker on Cutting back on welfare And watch out for BEDROOM TAX! more
- 3coinsinthefountain on Pushing retirement It sounds necessary but seniors groups are warning that raising age at which we receive the Age Pension without first ... more
- Jennifer wilson on Cutting back on welfare Couldn't agree more Eric. more
- Eric the Great on Cutting back on welfare Middle class and corporate welfare are really out of control.Thankfully the village idiot is on top of things and will ... more
- Light at the end of the tunnel on Do ads belong on a papers front page? So I walked into the supermarket today. Before I got to the turnstiles my eyes were downcast and my shoulders were slumped. ... more
- nathan on Daryl Somers on Afternoons Whoops, looks like Loretta fell for a bit of vandalism on Wikipedia. That false statement has since been removed from the ... more
- The vichy qld police on No named officers Thank you commissioner dopey for corrupting the law.You are an absolute ******. more
- nohonestqldcop on Horror on the beat Yeah, terry buck wife is crying. which cop passed on the info how to fix him up? more
- cutnpastelaw on Remaining Anonymous just another police beat-up to increase their powers look beneath the bulldust,just like the fake queens st police ... more
- Richard on Can we trust social media? No. more
- Jill on Retirement by design The 'ageing in place' phenomenon is slowly coming to Australia.....more common in the U.K. as we saw on a research ... more
- James W on Can we trust social media? Are you likely to post details about the flag of America soon, Dick? more
- Richard on Can we trust social media? Trust only what I post and you should be safe. more
Aussie crowdsourced design
4BC Afternoons: Tech guy Josh Withers joins Moyd and Loretta with a new Aussie start-up that is crowdsourcing design to the benefit of small business.
Notice how Josh didnt say anything when you said, 'I am just waiting for the day when they have a camera inside the TV.'
Well guess what, that is already happening. Josh started to say that when he correct himself.
Josh said 'as you are, (then correct himself) as thougs things happen they need to be paid for.
I can obtain th einformation to prove it is happening but hey who is going to listen to me?Gordon Thursday 28 February, 2013 - 5:57 PM